WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > The Notice Board

The Notice Board All site related announcements will be here.

Thank you! Writer's Beat is doing VERY WELL!

Old 10-16-2006, 05:27 PM
DFischer (Offline)
Got Fisch?
Official Member

Thanks 165
Send a message via AIM to DFischer
Default Thank you! Writer's Beat is doing VERY WELL!

Writer's Beat is growing at such an amazing rate I can't even begin to smile because I have to keep up with all the new members.

Not only has our member count grown significantly over the past couple weeks. But our activity rate (visiting members) has grown over 7%! That's a lot for a couple mathematical reasons.

The fact that activity rate is increasing and not decreasing with an even GREATER member count means amazing things. The ratio is getting a lot better on activity vs. lurkers. I really thank all those that participate, thank you so much for keeping Writer's Beat active.

And truly, I just have to give a shout out to the staff that we have here. They donate their time for Writer's Beat and truly do so much for WB that I wish I could pay them. Please thank a staff member every chance you can, they put so much time into WB for you.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate every single one of you.

-Daniel

Personal site:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please critique other's work before asking to get critique on your own.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Jabatt, Lord of Firethorn
Loyal Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Master

A warm applause to the Head Staff/Admin. guy of Writer's Beat!! I'll leave the party and other images to the people who do them often.
No turning back.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:01 PM
kellykat60409 (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via AIM to kellykat60409 Send a message via MSN to kellykat60409 Send a message via Yahoo to kellykat60409

Originally Posted by DFischer View Post
Writer's Beat is growing at such an amazing rate I can't even begin to smile because I have to keep up with all the new members.

Not only has our member count grown significantly over the past couple weeks. But our activity rate (visiting members) has grown over 7%! That's a lot for a couple mathematical reasons.

The fact that activity rate is increasing and not decreasing with an even GREATER member count means amazing things. The ratio is getting a lot better on activity vs. lurkers. I really thank all those that participate, thank you so much for keeping Writer's Beat active.

And truly, I just have to give a shout out to the staff that we have here. They donate their time for Writer's Beat and truly do so much for WB that I wish I could pay them. Please thank a staff member every chance you can, they put so much time into WB for you.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate every single one of you.

-Daniel
we should be thanking you for creating this wonderful site. i love the fact that i am able to come and be with other writers, seeing that i am to busy to join writing clubs that are around my house, they either are when i am in school or when i am at work, so thank you for having this wonderful site.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Jay (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran
Loyal Member

Thanks 23

Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
A warm applause to the Head Staff/Admin. guy of Writer's Beat!! I'll leave the party and other images to the people who do them often.

Here you go:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:26 AM
OnceUponATime (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Location: State of Insanity - I must be in order to start my own paper...
Thanks 12

Originally Posted by JHarrison View Post
Here you go:

I echo JHarrison's post. Great job with this forum, Daniel.

-Jillian

-Jillian
Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 AM
darthwader (Offline)
Unintentionally Awesome
Loyal Member

Location: You know that country, Australia? Well I'm from the south.
Thanks 0

Dan's plan to get everyone thanking and congratulating him has worked perfectly.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:39 AM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3

He's so sneaky like that.

|
|
|
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

I didn't even see it coming... but I guess he does deserve it.
No turning back.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Cold Twilight (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 0

lol. Party's been had, time for what I do best:

APPLAUSE!

:hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurra y::hurray::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurra y::hurray::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray::hurray::hurray::hur ray::hurray::hurray::hurray::cla p::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::h urray::hurray::hurray::hurray::c lap::hurray:

Gain some time,
but lose the rhyme,
Useless?
Old 10-18-2006, 01:04 PM
sjb121590 (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via AIM to sjb121590 Send a message via MSN to sjb121590 Send a message via Yahoo to sjb121590

Ah! My eyes!

But still, YAY!

Old 10-18-2006, 03:02 PM
DFischer (Offline)
Got Fisch?
Official Member

Thanks 165

owwww

Personal site:

Old 10-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

and you thought you'd get off easy, dan. HA!
No turning back.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Oasis Writer (Offline)
A Crimson Evanescence
Loyal Member

Thanks 20

haha - Well, let me be the first to say thank you to the STAFF then haha

Old 10-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Cold Twilight (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 0

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You all want more applause?! lol

Gain some time,
but lose the rhyme,
Useless?
Old 10-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

Oasis, I think Dan beat you to it!
No turning back.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Literary Magic (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Don't forget to thank yourself, as the CEO.

Novelist and columnist
Old 10-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

CEO thanking himself? But Dan's humble... he can't do that. Besides, last time he tried to gloat over something, we beat him... hence the name "Writer's Beat". Just kidding.

Magic is right, go ahead and give yourself a pat on your back Dan.
No turning back.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:41 PM
DFischer (Offline)
Got Fisch?
Official Member

Thanks 165

I... I don't know... last time...

Okay -- *pats self on back*

*winces in fear*

Personal site:

Old 10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Sky Prowler (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 0

Lieutenant Dan, thank you. . . . . .

Forrest Gump.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > The Notice Board