WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges

Prompts & Challenges Prompts, readings, and ideas to get you writing.

Prompt #44 the year 3015 (only not quite that fat)

Old 09-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Motley Crew (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 30
Default Prompt #44 the year 3015 (only not quite that fat)

In the years between 2015 and 3015 the number of scientific advances are too great to accurately extrapolate in any way what Earth would be like a thousand years from now. Ten years can have major impact on political and social development in this day and age.

So here's my predictions for the rest of this century.

The roaring 20s are striking again. Replacing pole-sitting with car-surfing replacing a fast rise in hem-lines and plunge in neck-lines for women's clothes with the both gender fashion statement of having some piece of underwear showing to the point that in ten years it may be socially accepted to wear underwear..
but nothing else.

Donald Trump's election if occurs will start World War III Mexico being the first country to take a pot-shot at the floundering U.S.S.R. I'm sorry. U.S.A. whose imitating the failed Soviet tactics to a T eroding constitutional rights and having the schools help them do it.

Mars Colony NASA wants to make a reality. By the end of the decade which will lead to a world truce and government fearing off planet attacks knowing of this colony. A second civil war will erupt World War IV, which will finally harold in a time of peace and unfortunately I'm young enough that I'm going to live through both of them assuming I'm not a casulty. As after this century other planets will be much closer to our fingertips without knowing what those mysterious planets possess it makes further speculation futile.

Motley Crew.

PM me when dawn breaks.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:54 AM
alison brodie (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 19
Default Prompt #44

This would make an excellent article for a magazine.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Zion Goldilux (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

I agree with Alison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges