WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges

Prompt #1: Beyond the Woods (original prompt)

Old 06-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Q Wands (Offline)
a Ghaidhealtachd chridhe

Thanks 452
Default Prompt #1: Beyond the Woods (original prompt)

Here is your first prompt:

Just beyond the edge of the woods...

We'll let you choose between prose and poetry, and whether your piece will be scary, fantastical, dramatic or downright silly. Just think about the prompt, and see where your imagination takes you.

There is no specific word limit, but please bear in mind that long pieces do not tend to receive as much attention.

Submissions should be made as new threads, with #1 in the title of your thread. For example, a thread title might read #1: The Unicorn's Lair.

All members are eligible to comment within the respective threads; you do not have to write to the prompt yourself in order to comment on posted work. We do ask, however, that comments offer helpful, constructive advice - ie more than 'Great story, I liked it', please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges