Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hi there fellow writers around the world

Old 04-22-2016, 01:16 PM
IbrahimGaspar (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author
Thanks 0
Default Hi there fellow writers around the world

This is hard it's been quite some time since I wrote an introduction on a forum. Well I should probably just get right down to my name :

My real name is Vasy but I'm planning on writeing and publishing my work under the pen name Ibrahim Gaspar(Gaspar beeing my first name) hence the nickname. I'm 24 years old, going for 25. I'm half Jewish half Romanian.

I've been writing since I was 16 well, with long periods of writers block....I'm in one block at the moment. I like writing fantasy novels(mostly magic and vampires, werewolf, I have a fascination with the underworld and ocult) but from time to time I write short stories and some poetry. I have a work in progres novel of about 16 chapters that I'm still reviewing and adding content and rewriting some parts about an anicent vampire that I plan on publishing someday when I will finish it. The final work should have around 33 to 35 chapters. I plan on posting that here to get some more insight and advice from you.

A little more abot me hmm:

I'm a Leo, and a proud one at that, I listen to mostly rock(metal, syphonic, power etc.) you name it. I also like to dance waltz, salsa, Kizomba, bachata, cha cha.

I'm a gamer. My favorite games are Mass Effect(hence the avatar) Dragon age, Neverwinter Nights,skyrim etc.

And that's all the inspiration I have at the moment, if you have any more questions feel free to ask

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:45 AM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing
Thanks 367

What is Elton John's middle name?

Oh -- you meant questions about you.

Did you know that, if you read a few pieces before posting your own, and tell the author what you really think about them, your chances of getting feedback on your pieces is greatly increased?

I didn't either, until someone told me.

Welcome aboard.
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Phoenix (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Dragon Age, Mass Effect do I hear a Bioshock as well? Just to complete my top 3 favorite game list . I too enjoy the fantasy realm but more of the elves, goblins, destroy the ring type fantasy. So hello!
A Phoenix always rises from the Ash.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions