WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

I'm Seeking an Agent/Business Partner

Old 03-17-2016, 10:01 PM
Noitartst (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default I'm Seeking an Agent/Business Partner

What I need is someone that can facilitate my vision; I write, plain and short, to make a difference, not money. I intend to make a lot of money, tut that is not my main purpose. My prose, poetry, and proposals are to make a difference, and not to make money through my works, they should be quite salable.

I want someone to work just as hard promoting my works as I do, making them; to that end, I'll go all out, and expect that someone else to to likewise.

I suppose I could manage work by the total output of words per weekó4000, 5,000---but it may be best to do so per article, and per importance of said article, no matter how you slice it.

Any prospective partner will need to deal with these guidelines. We need to be realistic about what we both want, and why. We need to be compatible, and if we are, we should achieve great things.

Namely put, my values are conservative; I'm something of a devout, but at the same time, I'm very thoughtful. *I wish to challenge people with my ideas, and intend to find someone to help facilitate, that is as equally committed. *

Let's be clear: *I'm a creative guy, and I we're to get along, you need to enjoy chewing the fat with me, when I'm not actively working. *Do not expect me to promote myself--that's your job, primarily, and expect you to take it as seriously as I take mine. *

I am working on a musical, and have poems I want to transform into graphic novels, which I expect you to take the lead in. *Me, I will have the final say on all creative decisions.

That said, for money, I am willing to write outside my passions for the black stuff--you just find the gigs.

Also, we need *to develop a blog for me--once again, I write, you promote, i.e., find places to guest blog. *

But remember--my message is King, and it always will be. *

Old 11-07-2016, 04:06 AM
sca1een (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
Official Member

I think it's better to hire some services

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets