WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges

Prompts & Challenges Prompts, readings, and ideas to get you writing.

Prompt #44- The Year 3015 (Original Prompt)

Old 12-30-2014, 02:30 AM
I-Gypsy-Queen (Offline)

Thanks 42
Default Prompt #44- The Year 3015 (Original Prompt)

2015 is just around the corner. Life changes every day and technology every minute.

What will life look like on Earth in a thousand years?

Write a story about EARTH in the year 3015. What does the world look like? What does our technology do? Medical care system, education, entertainment? How will these impact our daily lives at that time? What is space exploration like? Let loose your imagination.

A few housekeeping rules:

Submissions should be made in new threads with #44 in the title of your thread (Prompt #44-The Year 3015). Feel free to use your own title on any piece you write for this!

As always, comments and helpful advice in work posted are encouraged. Please post comments in their respective threads. You do not have to participate in the prompt in order to comment on work presented

No word limit, we're all adults here.

Please keep your story setting in keeping with the concept of "Earth", (eg. if you decide to set it on a space station, it should be at least partly populated by Earthlings). The idea is to imagine OUR future as humanity. If you think we're all dead, tell us why.

Keep it clean or please post a "Mature" warning.

WRITE ON!

Last edited by Tau; 12-30-2014 at 08:15 AM..

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges