WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

Looking for a Software

Old 06-20-2017, 06:10 PM
pompears (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default Looking for a Software

Hello, I wonder if someone here is knowledgeable regarding this matter. I recently got a promotion and I was transferred to our Civilian Affairs Branch, I used to be a Researcher but now I handle all our employees 201 records. The company I work with is an ISO certified company and with that comes our goal to maintain quality and compliance to our ISO requirements. In this regard, I need to automatically track personnel's training status, training requirements and course evaluations. I have heard of a system that can assist me to reduce errors in terms of tracking our employeeís competency but the problem is I donít know what itís called or where can I acquire it. I was hoping someone here can be able to give recommendations or give a service provider that would be able to supply us an efficient software. Thanks for your time in reading this and Iím so looking forward to your recommendations.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:43 PM
simplebearer (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
Official Member

Thanks 0

With the help of the advanced system and tools like a personnel management tool or so called employee tracking system, you can perform remarkable task in controlling performance of employees and do administrative jobs efficiently. For a reliable software provider, you just have to check and verify customers reviews online, it might help you choose.

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe