WritersBeat.com
 

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.


Why are male singers such pussies today?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-14-2018, 04:48 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default Why are male singers such pussies today?


Has anyone else noticed that most of the popular male singers are complete wimps these days -- they sing without backbone and their messages come from a sissy's attitude?

Think Ed Sheeran or Scott Helmann.

What happened to the Jim Morrison's and James Hedfield's?

Do you think it's because our society has become extremely feminized over the past 20 years that males no longer know how to act like men?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konan For This Useful Post:
Nacia (07-14-2018)
  #2  
Old 07-14-2018, 04:57 PM
Nacia's Avatar
Nacia (Online)
Resident Ghost
Official Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, England.
Posts: 10,517
Thanks: 2,818
Thanks 933
Default

LOL the best thread ever!!!
What is wrong with men getting in touch with their femininities.??
I am all up for sissys or not.
__________________
a lesson in
life is a pound
in sound
it reminds us
it is expensive a fine
so bear one
in mind

Last edited by Nacia; 07-14-2018 at 05:17 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Nick Pierce's Avatar
Nick Pierce (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,544
Thanks: 2,100
Thanks 1,386
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Has anyone else noticed that most of the popular male singers are complete wimps these days -- they sing without backbone and their messages come from a sissy's attitude?

Think Ed Sheeran or Scott Helmann.

What happened to the Jim Morrison's and James Hedfield's?

Do you think it's because our society has become extremely feminized over the past 20 years that males no longer know how to act like men?

What? Ted Nugent is dead?
__________________
Through the smoke and fog there comes a form ... shape shifting ... could this be the Future?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Pierce For This Useful Post:
E. Zamora (07-15-2018)
  #4  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Nacia, you're full of horseshit!

Are you really telling me you really want a guy who is insecure with himself and is constantly clinging to you and expressing jealousy?

Sure, the attention might be nice; might boost your ego -- but would that satisfy you?

Honestly, would you sooner lust after Axl Rose in his prime, or Ed Sheeran? Stupid question, I know. Because the answer is obvious. Axl used to have extreme masculine sex appeal.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konan For This Useful Post:
Nacia (07-14-2018)
  #5  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Nacia's Avatar
Nacia (Online)
Resident Ghost
Official Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, England.
Posts: 10,517
Thanks: 2,818
Thanks 933
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Nacia, you're full of horseshit!

Are you really telling me you really want a guy who is insecure with himself and is constantly clinging to you and expressing jealousy?

Sure, the attention might be nice; might boost your ego -- but would that satisfy you?

Honestly, would you sooner lust after Axl Rose in his prime, or Ed Sheeran? Stupid question, I know. Because the answer is obvious. Axl used to have extreme masculine sex appeal.
Yes guys are humans and yes they want to experiment the opposite sex.
Where is the issue in that?
__________________
a lesson in
life is a pound
in sound
it reminds us
it is expensive a fine
so bear one
in mind
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:39 PM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

People were probably saying the same thing about Bowie, Marc Bolan, Elton John and the singer songwriters in the 70ís etc. But now the whole pop music landscape is different. It's more about the near-death of rock and roll and a major shift in taste and what people want to hear.

A lot of it has to with the changes in the music business and how music is made; nowadays itís more about production and generating hooks. At least for now, rock music as a form is mostly fixed, and moving toward the periphery, more like classical jazz or other traditional forms of music.

People are still making rock and roll music of course, but it looks like the days of guitar driven rock as a significant influence on pop music and the culture are over, and itís been supplanted in part by singers like Ed Sheeran or Scott Helmann.

Last edited by E. Zamora; 07-14-2018 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by Nacia View Post
Yes guys are humans and yes they want to experiment the opposite sex.
Where is the issue in that?
You're confusing. Would you please speak in English?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konan For This Useful Post:
Nacia (07-14-2018)
  #8  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:06 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by E. Zamora View Post
People were probably saying the same thing about Bowie, Marc Bolan, Elton John and the singer songwriters in the 70ís etc. But now the whole pop music landscape is different. It's more about the near-death of rock and roll and a major shift in taste and what people want to hear.

A lot of it has to with the changes in the music business and how music is made; nowadays itís more about production and generating hooks. At least for now, rock music as a form is mostly fixed, and moving toward the periphery, more like classical jazz or other traditional forms of music.

People are still making rock and roll music of course, but it looks like the days of guitar driven rock as a significant influence on pop music and the culture are over, and itís been supplanted in part by singers like Ed Sheeran or Scott Helmann.
Bowie and Elton John may have been gay, but they certainly weren't wimps.

But you still didn't really answer the question. I mean, you don't need guitar-driven music to express masculinity. It's all in the vocal production. Think Kurt Cobain in "unplugged". It was still raw, edgy and passionate, minus the screaming guitars. Same with Alice in Chains.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:10 PM
Nacia's Avatar
Nacia (Online)
Resident Ghost
Official Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, England.
Posts: 10,517
Thanks: 2,818
Thanks 933
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
You're confusing. Would you please speak in English?
LOL I am trying.
Let me say that again.
guys/men wants to experiment with what it is to be female. It is in our genes. It is important we express the opposite sex because it is healthy. There is no other way of putting it.
It is the most natural feeling and it is for the best.
The more the merrier.
what is the issue with that? there is not.
It is an experiment.
I am a woman and I experiment with being the opposite sex by wearing jeans and having very short hair. It very liberating and very sexy.
You should try it haha
__________________
a lesson in
life is a pound
in sound
it reminds us
it is expensive a fine
so bear one
in mind

Last edited by Nacia; 07-14-2018 at 06:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:23 PM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Bowie and Elton John may have been gay, but they certainly weren't wimps.

But you still didn't really answer the question. I mean, you don't need guitar-driven music to express masculinity. It's all in the vocal production. Think Kurt Cobain in "unplugged". It was still raw, edgy and passionate, minus the screaming guitars. Same with Alice in Chains.
I didn't say they were wimps. I said people were probably saying the same thing about them because of their gender bending personas.

It's about the overall style of guitar driven rock and roll and it's sub genres, one-off unplugged shows aside. That kind of music and the vocal delivery style that goes with it simply isn't driving pop music any more.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by E. Zamora View Post
I didn't say they were wimps. I said people were probably saying the same thing about them because of their gender bending personas.

It's about the overall style of guitar driven rock and roll and it's sub genres, one-off unplugged shows aside. That kind of music and the vocal delivery style that goes with it simply isn't driving pop music any more.
Yes, I agree. And I'm asking: Why not?

Why are popular male singers such pussies today, when they used to be the most virile of us all?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-14-2018, 07:00 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by Nacia View Post
I am a woman and I experiment with being the opposite sex by wearing jeans and having very short hair. It very liberating and very sexy.
Jeans, especially tight ass jeans, are feminine. I don't know why you see them as masculine.

As for short hair, are we talking Natalie Imbrulia in "Torn" or a buzz cut? Natalie was one of the hottest in celeb history. But even Angelina looked less attractive with a buzz cut, and she's probably the queen.

Super short hair lowers a woman's attraction level in men's eyes. All but the retarded, we all favor long locks.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konan For This Useful Post:
Nacia (07-15-2018)
  #13  
Old 07-14-2018, 07:26 PM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Yes, I agree. And I'm asking: Why not?

Why are popular male singers such pussies today, when they used to be the most virile of us all?
I think it's kind of silly to say male singers are pussies based on how they sing.

And you're doing a lot of generalizing about rock singers of the past. I don't see Jim Morrison and his lame poetry as particularly masculine. Same with Cobain and his little cardigan sweaters. Or Robert Plant with his fey poses. Or Mick Jagger. I could go on.

It's more about rock and roll, how it sounds and what it represents; rebellion, sex etc. But that aspect is more of an image than reality.

The problem is, rock has more or less run its course and it's been replaced with a lighter kind of hook-driven pop music and a singing style that goes with it. I don't think it has much to do with virility, masculinity or the lack of it.

Last edited by E. Zamora; 07-14-2018 at 07:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-14-2018, 07:32 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by E. Zamora View Post
I think it's kind of silly to say male singers are pussies based on how they sing.

And you're doing a lot of generalizing about rock singers of the past. I don't see Jim Morrison and his lame poetry as particularly masculine. Same with Cobain and his little cardigan sweaters. Or Robert Plant with his fey poses. Or Mick Jagger. I could go on.

It's more about rock and roll, how it sounds and what it represents; rebellion, sex etc. But that aspect is more of an image than reality.

The problem is, rock has more or less run its course and it's been replaced with a lighter kind of hook-driven pop music and a singing style that goes with it. I don't think it has much to do with virility, masculinity or the lack of it.
Your ears must be broken.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-15-2018, 01:34 AM
anna (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 235
Thanks: 187
Thanks 138
Default

... the death of John Peel

... record labels used to have Artist Development departments back in the day to develop the careers of their recording artists, the biggest market forces do not lie with the young but the middle aged bracket and itís all about ĎProductí development, profit. Disposable one hit wonders are the name of the game to lure the young market so little wonder those boys donít have the opportunity, time really, to mature.

Love a bit of Dave Grohl, ooohhhh yeah ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGyM3LRGx0
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-15-2018, 04:44 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

I don’t think it has anything to do with maturity. The business model has changed, like you say, but other genres have simply gotten more popular than rock and roll; rap, r&b based pop, edm etc.

Back in the ‘70’s when rock seemed to hit a dead end, punk came along and hit the reset button. Same thing happened more or less with grunge in early ’90’s, of which Grohl is a vestige. Unfortunately, when rock and roll stalled out a third time, other genres were there to supplant it and there was no movement in rock and roll to give it a shot in the arm.

Singers like Ed Sheeran are only part of the mix, and as it always has been, it’s a mystery why certain acts or styles catch on. He doesn’t belt or scream. He just sings in a pretty straightforward contemporary pop style; there’s a whole lineage for it that I won’t get into. And as always, if something is popular, people will imitate it subconsciously or intentionally. At the same time, what's left of the music business with seek it out and you'll see more of it.

The OP seems determined to make it about pussification rather than considering all the moving parts of what’s shaping popular music these days. It's easier to latch onto or invent some kind of mythology. The reality is, far fewer kids are picking up guitars and getting together with their friends to make noise. How you make music (on a computer in your bedroom) has changed. Tastes have changed. Like I said, rock and roll (and the singing styles that go with it) isn’t quite dead, but it is on a kind of extended life support.

Last edited by E. Zamora; 07-15-2018 at 05:36 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-15-2018, 05:56 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Taste makers like Peel and the great old school record execs like Ahmet ErtegŁn and Clive Davis who really cared about the music were in the minority. Guys like the latter two always had to battle the money guys.

Early rock and roll especially was all about the next big hit; relatively few acts caught on, and of course, those are the people we still talk about and listen to. FM radio and AOR changed that some and made it easier for some acts to catch on and survive beyond the top 40. But as opposed to now, there were fewer people making music and it was easier to vet. The promotion, supply chain and delivery was pretty simple (record companies, radio, record retailers) and a few men and companies could control it.

Record companies were making money hand over fist, so they had the time and resources to develop the acts. But acts that weren't profitable were immediately dropped if they didn't pan out. And so many of even the biggest artists were screwed over by record companies and management. So then as now, it's always been less about the music and a whole lot more about making a buck.

Same as it ever was...

Last edited by E. Zamora; 07-15-2018 at 06:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:02 AM
anna (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 235
Thanks: 187
Thanks 138
Default

all creativity is flowing, youíre buggered, stunted if you cannot mature, evolve.





donít talk about fucking account handlers, sigh, youíre right .. same as it ever was ... shrugs

the arts are fucked, all middle class Tate members, bollocks
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:15 AM
charleswhaley (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 117
Thanks: 10
Thanks 23
Default

Screw pop music. There is a wide array of music and musicians now that are more accessible than ever with modern technology. Check out Days N Daze or Matt Pless or Mischief Brew.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:44 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by anna View Post
all creativity is flowing, you’re buggered, stunted if you cannot mature, evolve.
Of course. But the O.P. is about some idea that make singers today are wimps and sissies based on how they sing. I don't think that has anything to do with maturity, beyond that pop music is derivative and always has been. Very few artists break through who have a totally unique style or approach; that's the rare exception.

For example, there's a whole style that's popular today based on big heavy choruses with lots of whoas and oh ohs and heys etc. Where did it start? I don't know; Arcade Fire maybe or Edward Sharpe or maybe Mumford and Sons. It's possible that back in the old days an A&R guy would find a new band using that style and say, everybody is doing that, play up you're other strengths and do something different. That would be allowing or guiding someone to mature as an artist.

Or it's just as likely they would have been willing to make a quick buck based on whatever was popular.

Even today, I think many artists mature to an extent before they're successful, especially rock bands. They might hit it big based on a catalog they've been working on for years and then they just keep repeating themselves until they hit a wall. Some mature as artists, take chances and move on, but most don't.

That's why so many initially successful artists have only a 2 or 3 album lifespan and then they're done, as far as new popular releases are concerned anyway. Then they can slog it out in little clubs or on the nostalgia circuit.

Of course, now days you can have someone who gets lucky and hits it big right away from internet exposure, but there were countless lucky, one hit wonders back in the day too. One and done, as they say.

Last edited by E. Zamora; 07-15-2018 at 12:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:45 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by charleswhaley View Post
Screw pop music. There is a wide array of music and musicians now that are more accessible than ever with modern technology. Check out Days N Daze or Matt Pless or Mischief Brew.
Absolutely. Tons of great music out there, but no one is going to spoon feed it to you over the radio.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-15-2018, 07:58 AM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 638
Thanks: 82
Thanks 89
Default

Originally Posted by charleswhaley View Post
Screw pop music. There is a wide array of music and musicians now that are more accessible than ever with modern technology. Check out Days N Daze or Matt Pless or Mischief Brew.
I checked out these musicians, and they're exactly the kind of singers I'm talking about. Their voices all sound wimpy, like they're little pubescent boys. None of them have "balls".
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-15-2018, 08:22 AM
anna (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 235
Thanks: 187
Thanks 138
Default

hey E. Zamorrra small screen, burning sun, donít wanna throw up for the second time today through motion sickness - sons funky driving. Reckon creative maturity goes hand in hand with emotional maturity and boy do them young girls love those teen boys, shrugs
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anna For This Useful Post:
E. Zamora (07-15-2018)
  #24  
Old 07-15-2018, 08:54 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by anna View Post
hey E. Zamorrra small screen, burning sun, donít wanna throw up for the second time today through motion sickness - sons funky driving. Reckon creative maturity goes hand in hand with emotional maturity and boy do them young girls love those teen boys, shrugs
Okay. But I don't think there is that much of a connection between emotional maturity and creative maturity in the context pop music, that is, artists who hit the top 40 and win Grammys etc. (Especially if you examine the lyrics.) And there are a lot of pop music artists out there in the mainstream that aren't young boys.

And as you likely know, there is plenty of good new rock and roll out there with singers that might satisfy the OP's "ballsy" criteria. They're just not going to hit the mainstream and you have to seek it out.

Try and stay cool!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-15-2018, 09:41 AM
Grace Gabriel's Avatar
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,980
Thanks: 2,275
Thanks 1,269
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Has anyone else noticed that most of the popular male singers are complete wimps these days -- they sing without backbone and their messages come from a sissy's attitude?

Think Ed Sheeran or Scott Helmann.

What happened to the Jim Morrison's and James Hedfield's?

Do you think it's because our society has become extremely feminized over the past 20 years that males no longer know how to act like men?

Nah. Can't dismiss Ed Sheeran as a "pussy" - 70 million in the bank before you hit 30 shows an admirable work ethic and talent. Like him or loathe him, he doesn't fit the mould of a conveyor belt pretty boy or a 'one and done'.

We have autonomy now - we can download songs from any era and discover long forgotten gems. My preference in music only extends as far as a particular track, not the artist. Who or what I play depends on what mood i'm in. Only the kiddies are influenced by trends.

For youngsters, music is conversational currency and part of finding their identity. They buy the records and the tickets, so whatever appeals to self-absorbed pubescents is a winner . The angst/wailing/emotional formula speaks volumes to them.

Not sure if bands mature - or just reach a plateau of financial comfort that means they can take risks and experiment. I'd keep up the 'woo, yeah, baby girl' act myself until all the mansions were paid for and every garage housed an Aston Martin.
__________________
GRACE GABRIEL
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grace Gabriel For This Useful Post:
E. Zamora (07-15-2018)
  #26  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:25 AM
anna (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 235
Thanks: 187
Thanks 138
Default

oh yeahhh they dooo, Arctic Monkeys woo woo wooooo (apparently)

um, creativity is about taking risk and experimentation - unless we’re suggesting the whole music scene is just a bunch of gyrating charlatans, noooooo

Last edited by anna; 07-15-2018 at 10:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Nacia's Avatar
Nacia (Online)
Resident Ghost
Official Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, England.
Posts: 10,517
Thanks: 2,818
Thanks 933
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Jeans, especially tight ass jeans, are feminine. I don't know why you see them as masculine.
True but women in terms of clothes have the upper hand. They have a more choices .
Men only wear trousers. There is no harm in experimenting with women clothing. It is fun and it is an idea.
I am not saying to wear them on a daily basis.



As for short hair, are we talking Natalie Imbrulia in "Torn" or a buzz cut? Natalie was one of the hottest in celeb history. But even Angelina looked less attractive with a buzz cut, and she's probably the queen.
Not the buzz cut that is not nice. I meant short stylish like these actresses.
Super short hair lowers a woman's attraction level in men's eyes. All but the retarded, we all favor long locks.

Fair enough you know best.
__________________
a lesson in
life is a pound
in sound
it reminds us
it is expensive a fine
so bear one
in mind
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-15-2018, 10:52 AM
Grace Gabriel's Avatar
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,980
Thanks: 2,275
Thanks 1,269
Default

Originally Posted by anna View Post
oh yeahhh they dooo, Arctic Monkeys woo woo wooooo (apparently)

um, creativity is about taking risk and experimentation - unless we’re suggesting the whole music scene is just a bunch of gyrating charlatans, noooooo

Aww honey, don't cry,
jes demand and supply,
wooh yeah....uum-huum
don't drink from that font,
you jes play the tunes you want
oooooh oooh...eurgh huh..yeah
__________________
GRACE GABRIEL
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:34 AM
E. Zamora (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 707
Thanks: 83
Thanks 159
Default

Originally Posted by anna View Post
oh yeahhh they dooo, Arctic Monkeys woo woo wooooo (apparently)

um, creativity is about taking risk and experimentation - unless weíre suggesting the whole music scene is just a bunch of gyrating charlatans, noooooo
Not the whole music scene. The OP is about what's popular, so yes, with a few exceptions, not too far off.

And then you've got artists like Adele, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran etc. They're good at what they do, but it's nothing risky or experimental.

It's all just pop music...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-15-2018, 12:30 PM
anna (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 235
Thanks: 187
Thanks 138
Default

whatever

this was a beauty, wonderful to be bowled over, donít you marvel?


https://vimeo.com/196266118
Reply With Quote
Reply

  WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Phenix Part 1: Kali and Shiva Alan Stange Fiction 2 01-10-2017 06:03 AM
Members' Choice Voting #1: June - Sept Devon Members' Choice 6 09-10-2010 12:35 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:54 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.