WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

Call for General and Specific Submissions

Old 10-11-2017, 06:20 AM
Robin12 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Icon7 Call for General and Specific Submissions

The Rosette Maleficarum is a new online journal devoted to horror, dark fantasy, paranormal romance, and anything fairytale related.
The Rosette will accept short stories of 1,000 to 8,000 words, poetry of up to about 40 lines, and prose between 200 to 5,000 words. Send your works in PDF, doc, or Epub format to Robin_Goodfellow12@hotmail.com. Place on the subjects line “Submissions”. You can send up to five pieces, but please, submit only once per month, as to give others a chance to submit.

General submissions are open year round. Simultaneous submissions are fine, as long as you credit the Rosette Maleficarum as first publisher.

Call for Specific Submissions

~For Issue #1, the Rosette is considering submissions for the theme, “Mother Earth.”

The journal will be looking for short stories, poetry, and prose about nature. Whether it be the earth taking back what it rightfully belongs, or simple observations of what goes on in life, send me your wonderful works. From these submissions, I will choose 10-15 works to go into the first issue! I will be accepting submissions until November 15th, 2017. In the subject line, type in “Mother Earth” so I won’t confuse you for regular submissions.

-For poets who are in this first issue, I will send them a PDF copy of the issue, “Mother Earth”, as well as include their poetry as part of the Rosette. For those who didn’t quite make the cut, I will still include their poetry in the Rosette.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets