Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Returning Member...

Old 03-05-2015, 10:04 AM
gerrielynn (Offline)
Official Member
Thanks 3
Default Returning Member...

Hello, everyone!
After being ascent for several years, I am back and hoping to keep my membership status with you fine writers. Lots has gone on and to be honest, I had completely forgotten about this site until this morning when I found an old journal with my old membership information.

It is my hope to be supportive of many of you, start submitting some of my own writings and quickly get in my first 5 posts in "Community" to regain my status.

It may take a while to learn my way around again, but I'm sure I can do this.
I have already read a few posts and am exciting about reading more of what the community is writing and sharing.

I mostly write essays, creative fiction (short stories) and real life shorts.
I enjoy poems, though I have not written but two or three in my entire life. My favorite poem is one by Emily Dickinson. It is short and powerful, at least to me. It is "In Vain" and speaks my heart.

Blessings, everyone!
Gerrie Grimsley
Senior Citizen...but a young minded one.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Rincewind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member
Thanks 141

Welcome back Gerrie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions