WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Looking for music/adventure bloggers for interview

Old 07-18-2017, 07:27 AM
charleswhaley (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 22
Default Looking for music/adventure bloggers for interview

Hey, I used to be a more active member here, but the past couple years I've switched to writing music. I'm looking for a music or travel/adventure blog that would be interested in doing an interview with me.

I'm a traveling folk punk/uke punk musician from Nelsonville, OH. I spend half the year on the road, living out of a backpack, while hitching rides and hopping freight trains. I survive by busking my music on street corners. The other part of the year, I'm playing shows and recording. I've released three albums this year, the latest one being a split with another uke punk (which we did 320 miles apart from each other).

I can also provide pictures and links, and will share the blog to all of my relevant social media.

If you have a relevant blog that would be interested in doing an interview, please pm and I'll send you my links and email.

Thanks for your consideration!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds