WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

maybe we should all think real hard about adoni

Old 02-08-2016, 09:25 AM
max crash (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 403
Default maybe we should all think real hard about adoni

this is from one of his wed sites.

SOLLOG

The Greatest Mystic since Nostradamus

Select Language

Sollog News - Books - Readings - Prophecies - Store - Blog - Forum - Art - Crystals - Music - Media Requests - Prophecies Sollog - Sollog #1 Psychic
FREE SOLLOG eBOOKS

Prophecies of Sollog - FREE Download Here
Sollog News - Books - Readings - Prophecies - Store - Blog - Forum - Art - Crystals - Music - Media Requests - Prophecies Sollog - Sollog #1 Psychic

PLEASE DONATE TO SOLLOG.com PLEASE
FREE SOLLOG eBOOKS
San Bernardino TERRORISM PREDICTED 9 Days Before by SOLLOG
ISIS Massacre in Paris on 113 - Russian Plane Crash Where and When Sollog Warned

Final Message from Sollog
I am Sollog welcome to my site.

For over 20 years I have put exact details of major loss of life events into my 'Prophecies' that have all been

TIME STAMPED in Usenet so you can see I KNOW THE FUTURE. I have warned accurately of

Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Plane Crashes and Terrorism.

For the last few years my 'Prophecies' have also been put into Youtube videos with TIME STAMPS, it was

done to PROVE TO YOU that I KNOW THE FUTURE.

After the year 2022 most of you reading my message will be DEAD.

The reason is a large asteroid will impact the earth and over 99% of humanity will be DEAD within at most

weeks or a few months after impact.

The government and media does not want you to know about my 'Prophecies'. In fact i wasted 5 of the last 20

years of my life in US Prisons for false charges due to the government wanting to silence me.

The Judge in my case has since been BURNED TO DEATH.

You have a choice to make, READ MY PROPHECIES and take my warning seriously and MOVE TO SAFE

ZONES, or ignore my PROPHECIES and DIE with 99% of humanity that need to be terminated due to their

mental illnesses. If you are a Muslim, Christian or Jew, you are mentally ill and need to be terminated by the

asteroid.

My work over the years PROVED the religious books of the Jew, Christian and Muslim are nothing but LIES,

so now those with mental illness that believe those lies have been JUDGED and they will soon be terminated

with 99% of humanity so mankind can reset and create a new world with no Jews, Muslims or Christians.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam have been OUTLAWED by Higher Intelligence now in control of the

extermination of 99% of humanity.

There is a creator force that permeates all living things and all life is connected to it.

That creator force is called ONE and I AM the LIVING WORD OF ONE.

ONE has judged humanity and the mentally ill humans sick enough to believe the LIES of the Torah, New

Testament and Qu'ran all need to be TERMINATED. So ONE has created an ASTEROID that will strike the

earth and kill off the mentally ill humans sick enough to believe the lies of the Jews, Christians and Muslims.

IF humanity collectively decides to DESTROY all their religious books and buildings of worship that include

Churches, Temples and Mosques, perhaps HIGHER INTELLIGENCE will intervene and deflect THE

ASTEROID. IF NOT, move to the safe zones and watch the mentally ill humans all be terminated for their

false beliefs. Humans will not be allowed to roam the Universe with mentally ill humans that believe in

religious LIES. Humans need to learn to LOVE AND RESPECT ALL LIFE as you love yourself.

WE ARE ALL ONE

Last edited by Devon; 02-12-2016 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: spacing
Old 02-08-2016, 09:48 AM
kev (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 62

Wasn't there various reports a couple of years ago about an asteroid coming our way with possible impact in 2022. If it does and hits us, there'll be no safe zones unless you're on another planet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:29 AM
max crash (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 403

I think you missed the point,

x-files in not a documentary.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:38 AM
daes13 (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 342

Think real hard about what pertaining to Adoni? That he IS a prophet? Cause I really just don't believe in future visions and the like. I am the bane of prophecy you could say.

If you are inferring a negative connotation to Adoni... I don't know the guy and don't care. Words are words. Probably has good publicity, and who are we to knock that?

If there's a third meaning, please enlighten me. I may be missing the whole point as well.

I don't know...
Old 02-08-2016, 11:07 AM
kev (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 62

The Hebrew name of God was Adonai - knock out the second a and you have Adoni.........interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:45 AM
adoni (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Want to see a Governors extradition warrant for me signed by Jeb Bush he called me

Sollog
aka
Sol Adoni
aka
GOD

Some have a problem with me, since I say ALL RELIGIONS ARE FAKE and PHONY.

I say I AM GOD and so are you, we all have the spark of the CREATOR in our souls and we are all PART OF THE GOD HEAD.

Now my Prophecies SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, everyone is TIME STAMPED released to usenet and I have 6 cites in the US Supreme Court for being kept in a US Prison dungeon for FIVE LONG YEARS while Heir Bush was in control.

Obama could care less about me so I'm free to roam the paradise this planet once was.

SOLLOG IS WORLD FAMOUS for his prophecies.

I'm world famous for my math, computer, physics, astrophysics and geophysics theories.

Now I'm in a battle with Amazon and I'm trying to WAKE UP some authors and publishers that may come here that we all need to stand up to Bezos and Amazon.

Oh no the writings of Adoni, some are prophecies and he uses ADONI, haha.

Yep and when ever some clown government agency has me appear in court to defend my writings I make sure the judge calls me GOD since that is my legal title.

And GOD says EVERYONE IS GOD.

Even though the whiny little twits shouldn't be, they are.

hehe

-
-

Series

-
-
-
-
-

Non Fiction

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Old 02-08-2016, 11:51 AM
adoni (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by kev View Post
Wasn't there various reports a couple of years ago about an asteroid coming our way with possible impact in 2022. If it does and hits us, there'll be no safe zones unless you're on another planet.
Actually since 1995 I have been warning after 2022 the big rock hits and takes out all the whiny worthless virus pondscum or humans.

The 6 million chosen, THEY OBEY ME and go to 3 safe zones I SAY.

The rest eat each other and none survey.

After a few years the dust settles and those that OBEYED ME come out of the caves and underground bases and humanity begins anew.

After 2022 most of humanity is DEAD.

Some die in the blast from a few rocks, others in the Tsunamis and most in the aftermath due to NO FOOD can be grown due to NO SUNLIGHT for a few years.

So high mountains areas in South America, Canada and China are where the safe zones are I've been saying this for over 20 years.

I have major media cites in many papers around the world due to my exact hits on many events.

I wasted 5 years of my life over bogus cases in US prisons due to my work.

I could care less what anyone thinks.

99.9% of you are dead SOON.

The rest know who I am, they survive due to my work.

-
-

Series

-
-
-
-
-

Non Fiction

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Old 02-08-2016, 11:58 AM
daes13 (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 342

That's great news! Now I know why I've been drinkin, smokin and fuckin my way to oblivion. Thankfully I'll die before 2022
The Following User Says Thank You to daes13 For This Useful Post:
kev (02-08-2016)
Old 02-08-2016, 12:06 PM
adoni (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

I'm not here to sell books, I SELL A TON OF THEM

BUT I am here to wake up other authors and publishers

YOU DO NOT NEED AMAZON

I don't need them

Now if some jerks want to whine about me and call me names go get a life

I'm a WORLD FAMOUS AUTHOR

Unlike most who come here

I sell ebooks everyday WITHOUT AMAZON

You can do IF YOU LISTEN TO ME

FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SLAVE MASTER

THAT IS AMAZON

So now THINK ABOUT THIS you are NOBODY you have no fans and you don't sell eBooks.

I do.

-
-

Series

-
-
-
-
-

Non Fiction

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Devon; 02-12-2016 at 10:26 AM..
Old 02-08-2016, 12:07 PM
adoni (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by daes13 View Post
That's great news! Now I know why I've been drinkin, smokin and fuckin my way to oblivion. Thankfully I'll die before 2022
So do you prefer carrots or cucumbers when you have sex with yourself?

Since we know you aren't getting any

-
-

Series

-
-
-
-
-

Non Fiction

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Following User Says Thank You to adoni For This Useful Post:
daes13 (02-08-2016)
Old 02-08-2016, 12:35 PM
daes13 (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 342

Watermelons. I prefer a nice gaping asshole personally. Carrots and cucumbers just can't cut it.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:41 PM
adoni (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by daes13 View Post
Watermelons. I prefer a nice gaping asshole personally. Carrots and cucumbers just can't cut it.
haha

do you hear the one about the 3 traveling salesmen and the 3 farmers daughters?

the punch line is

Charlies picking water mellons

haha

-
-

Series

-
-
-
-
-

Non Fiction

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Old 02-12-2016, 05:04 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 220

Put him in the back of his black Cadillac Coupe DeVille

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-02-2016 at 04:27 PM..
Old 02-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Binx B

I'm surprised that he didn't predict he going to get banned. Oh well.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:33 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 220
Default (⊙︣.⊙︣)👎

bad boo hoo

Last edited by chat bot; 03-02-2016 at 04:26 PM..
Old 02-13-2016, 06:56 PM
JP_Inkswell (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 218

He's God, she's God. I'm God. Yet for some reason we are all reduced to hanging on the internet. Looking for a little worship maybe.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:51 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

Originally Posted by JP_Inkswell View Post
He's God, she's God. I'm God. Yet for some reason we are all reduced to hanging on the internet. Looking for a little worship maybe.

Yep. That's why I'm here. Now, kneel down and kiss my... _______

ring, I think.😀
Old 07-30-2017, 05:59 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

I think the NSA prolly shit Adoni down. He's probably in some black ops jail in Uzbekistan or Latvia.

Some people aren't made for this world.

Look what they did to Jebus.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 1,045

I want to know what bar he was in for that website photo?

Looks like a hell of a cocktail in his hand.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:20 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 220

looks like a swine smuggler. lol.

💭
Old 08-07-2017, 06:52 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

Originally Posted by chat bot View Post
looks like a swine smuggler. lol.

Is that like a pig fucker? If so, I concur.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 651

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
I think the NSA prolly shit Adoni down.
NSA - Nerdy Socialist of A-Murrica?

He's probably in some black ops jail in Uzbekistan or Latvia.
Does that mean that Putin got to him before the NSA?

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:48 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

Originally Posted by Mohican View Post
NSA - Nerdy Socialist of A-Murrica?

Does that mean that Putin got to him before the NSA?

Heh, no. The US has lots of black sights all over the world. We pretend to be hostile towards Russia and vice-versa in order to prolong the suck of federal funds to finance Private govt contractors and the military industry.

We aren't broke. We just spend your tax dollars in the wrong places. And it's not a mistake. These people aren't stupid. The plan is working just fine.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:34 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

And hey Mohican?

What's with all the spam bots lately?

You lose your Thor hammer?
Old 08-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 651

I was never the one who did spambot patrol.

YOu can always report them as you run across them.

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 651

We aren't broke. We just spend your tax dollars in the wrong places. And it's not a mistake. These people aren't stupid. The plan is working just fine.
'Murrica is probably the brokest nation in the history of broke ass nations.

Old 08-09-2017, 03:05 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846

Originally Posted by Mohican View Post
'Murrica is probably the brokest nation in the history of broke ass nations.

Yeah... sure...

Maybe from your perspective if you're talking about morally bankrupt, but financially we are not broke at all.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 651

Originally Posted by max crash View Post
I think you missed the point,

x-files in not a documentary.
but this is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

Old 08-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Myers (Online)
Official Member

Thanks 354

This song is unbelievable:

https://www.sollog.com/blog/sollog-c...ex-luciferius/
Old 08-12-2017, 11:09 AM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 846