WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Boris Elton Humphrey

Old 02-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Rocko (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 49
Default Boris Elton Humphrey

Hi there!

I知 Boris Elton Humphrey, a likable fellow. I doesn't delve into other people's business. In fact, I知 considered a hermit of sorts. Never married though I知 sometimes viewed as handsome. Of course, I知 now in his late seventies, bald, wrinkled like a prune and ma elbows are thrust back grasshopper like.

But hey! I知 generous and that makes up for that. I知 quite willing to share ma material possessions with any woman who might accept me. Course ma possessions don't amount to much more than a decrepid cot and some second-hand clothing and books. But that should pose absolutely no problem for a gal who loves sincerity over material things.

And I知 certainly sincere. Why, I'll tell the gal right off that I has false acrylic teeth and a chronic halitosis to go with them that might make a skunk envious. So no surprises there. I値l also readily reveal that I知 double-groin herniated and unable to carry heavy groceries lest I winds up in ER with an entangulated intestine. But hey! Any robust gal with a sturdy back won稚 really mind at all. In fact, it might appeal to her as-yet unexpressed maternal instincts.

I知 also very forthright about what I thinks and how I feels. True, part of it is due to ma Tourrets tendency to shout out obscenities at full blast. But if you listens patiently and carefully, you値l note that I whispers profound truths between each livid absurdity which makes putting up with it very worthwhile for the woman who is seeking a philosophically-inclined gent like me.

Shucks, I knows ma posture isn't the ideal. Shoot! Some might even consider me hunchbacked. But when I知 viewed from certain angles and if the light is just right, why, I sometimes might manage to seem almost handsome. Especially if the gal has eyesight trouble. Then that shouldn't be a problem at all.

In short, I知 unquestionably the ideal man for the right woman. Any takers?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:44 PM
SuperGurl (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 33

Hi Boris!
You definitely sound interesting at the least. Why do you think you haven't married with all of your great qualities?

Tell me about where you live and maybe something about your past?
Old 02-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Rocko (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 49

Hi sweetie? Thanks for taking interest in my seeking-a-wife ad. Have been at it since age twenty and you, my unique and precious jewel, are my first and only response. Felt so happy that after almost having a heart attack, I joyously removed my deluxe model full-dentures and my brand new, wavy, blond, toupee, and took a cold shower with my old, red-and-blue on white, Fruit-of-the Loom, Santa Clause boxer-shorts on. Goes to show that we should never lose hope. Know what I mean? Now to your questions my delicate dove.

Why am I still alone despite all my good qualities you ask, my empress sublime? Shoot! I had been wondering about that selfsame thing all ma natural life as well until just last night when I finished reading your perfumed letter. It was then that I suddenly had a dream-like epiphany, a profound revelation. After all these years of solitude and self-blaming a truth so simple that I am amazed I hadn’t seen it before finally dawned on me. But better late then never as the saying goes-right ma sugar?

You see, I suddenly realized that what you said in your letter about me is right. I am a hellava catch and right there in the crotch of the matter is where I found the elusive crutch that unraveled the whole damned, frustrating, conundrum-envy my love divine. pure unadulterated intense envy. You see my pristine, flower of the valley, being handsome in an exceedingly ripe, mature way as I am, gifted and intelligent and able to conversate as I can can be a blessing or a jinx. In my case its has obviously been jinx. How could I have been so blind? Eh? All these years of blaming myself for nothing.

It should have been obvious from the get-go that these women rejected me cause if they had accepted me they would have felt inferior in the honesty department. I mean, what woman can even dream of even approaching my degree of honesty? Shucks! Why even when I pass gas in a packed elevator I immediately shout out that it was me. Why should someone else take the blame for my problems? They think its cause of my Tourettes problem but it ain’t. That’s God’s honest truth!

Or what mortal woman could ever hope to match my reverent, humbleness and choose to live a lifetime, as I have, like a monk, in this little basement, boiler-room cubicle barely big enough for my cot and a few used battered books-eh and me? Eh? After conversing with me over phone they readily sense that my intense, superior spirituality will soon have me welcomed at the golden gates of Almighty God’ heavenly Jerusalem. Since they instinctively sense my imminent glorification and aren’t included, they don’t wanna be near me when it happens. So they don’t like me in order to avoid feeling inferior by my side. Know what I mean? Sugar babe?

Last edited by Rocko; 02-28-2014 at 07:06 PM..
Old 03-07-2014, 06:40 PM
SuperGurl (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 33

Um, thank you, I suppose. But I'm not answering your ad ;-)

Do you have family? What's it like where you live?

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics