WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction

Fiction Novel excerpts, short stories, etc.

Cancellation of the Arrogant Man (Short Story) (so far)

Old 06-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Yonathan1 (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6
Default Cancellation of the Arrogant Man (Short Story) (so far)

Cancellation of the Arrogant Man

As he sat by the car waiting for his wife and vixen extraordinaire to arrive for his expense, the airport busy as usual in the some hours of the day hence making it clear that his appetite for her was most intriguing for the man when parked at the corners of a loud busy ruckus of an airport.

Take it from him he had the most sensual love for Simone and his love for her was represented in the 10 years of marriage. With 2 kids this man had under his belt was sagaciously impressive for the 35-year old.

Being short as he was and as tall and curvy was the love of his life it was trivial to some and bewildering in the euphemism of the word.

The marriage that most could not surpass in the sexual kind; foreplay, of course it was a revolutionary tactic, the perspective of love was also about sex. But foreplay was the mid-section of the heat of battle to speak in an example of war terms.

That through his sparkling emerald eyes was his desire; for her love again, the time to screw. And the time to fulfil love once more. Wilson came over sliding out of the car with his caring expressions of amore in the form of open arms to her. Her curvy figure and tall architecture was back in his life and a ride back to the house was sounding good to him.

“To tell you babe, I actually thought you’d never show your cocubine behind back to me.”

“Really now?” exclaimed Simone

Really now to her means ‘is it foreplay yet?’ and to Douglas it means code to precede it. Enter Simone she was the type of lady that was adventurous and would try any kind of foreplay kinky things. The whole network of sexual play and that made Douglas more contempt to bang her curvy hips out like exploding unmicrowable food, she had the desire for him too.

She had not seen him in ages and the important thing is, is that their beginning to realize that the end of being apart comes with reward and the purity of marriage is only sparked with a trip to the garden. With pleasure and the pleasures of love comes from within a couple.

The car comes around to the road the minute Douglas reeved up the tyrannical engine that was his car. He came along the road with his lady to the highway in South Africa heading down the cemented road paved right with finished construction.

“I like—want to try something?”

“And yeah we need to have sex.” mentioned Simone

They came around the bend over the beaten path into a hotel room. Douglas grabbed the rest of Simone’s belongings and went waltzing up the hotel stairs and left to take the keys and the room number card for the two accompanied by the hotel couriers heading forth to the room was the room number and the door to the current suite.

The two made love by the time they walked right inside leaving the symbolic almighty light from being turned on like every hotel room would have. Hours later they made plans to have a conversation for once after all that concrete banging like wild dogs.
“How was Germany babe?”

“Fine you little pussy.”

“Hello hello, what kind of talk is that babe?”

“Hello hello, it was my Simone talk remember?”

“Ah! That’s true! And really now was your foreplay talk as well.”
He gave a thumbs up

“Thumbs up babe.”

Looking through her eyes, the love from both could not have been better. Preceded with their anniversary that was almost forgotten was almost at the forefront of speaking. 10 years of marriage and they still talk like teenaged brats. Bewildering in one take what will take two be?

A second round of unmannered vernacular talk for grown up’s. Simone was 29 years old. She had the personality of a mischievous succubus. Like some sort of devil trapped in a tall porcein skinned body that was her.

It was certain the day was falling short of sunlight and pockets of dark curtained the sky. Douglas and Simone came over to patch things up and discussed what they will do for the kids when they get home one doesn’t have custody over the other and since their marriage is rekindled with a sex life roundabouted to foreplay. Seems as which their efforts were back to the kids and how to tell them about what the current situation is.

“Babe so I’ve been thinking,” spoke Douglas

He wondered about the marriage that he was going to cancel and look forward to having the kids as his own or at least one.

“Seems I just wanted,”

“What’s that pussy?”

“Babe I can’t tell you how much I missed you, with you in Germanville, and umm you can tell me how many dudes you fucked in the club.”

“Hahaha what?”

“Baaabbe you know what I’m talking about.” Beamed Douglas

“Seriously? I’d never do that, we’re married you silly antelope.”

“Really now?”

“Don’t use my phrase for foreplay stupid,” mentioned Simone

“Don’t use my phrase for my dick in your pussy.”

They continued to picker and toy around with each other in a childish swing. All night in the hotel they talked and played with their buffoonish words in the hour of the night that appeared to circulate for. The next day the couple were asleep making the rounds of breakfast and hearty meals to crunch on for the morning idllylic scene at the moment.

There came the two spouting out their frustrations on the food they were eating without the spoken necessities that they came around digging up with their verbal spades the night before.

By the time they finished with their breakfast the road back to their house was imminent and the yonder road they call ‘yonder’ was their priest to paradise. Their kids waiting for them at the place of sexual sanctuary; the mansion.

“Do you think they’ll know what we’ve been up to?” questioned Douglas

“Don’t even pussy,”

“Babe I’m worried,”

“You shouldn’t ask me, you’ll know whether they will or not.”

“Why are you so stern lately?”

“.... I’m not at crossroads to talk with you right now.”

Simone added

“I hope-“

Douglas abrupted her from the words she was about to use

“It’s alright, your concerned as I am.”

“You think?”

“There you go again.” Scowled Douglas

She thought about whether she’d have custody over the other children and would be disappointed if she wasn’t able to have both of them.

“I was wondering about your behaviour with the kids.”

“Oh that? What happened to pussy you little vixen?”

“Never mind that pussy, but I’m serious, it’s about the kids... and us too,” remarked Simone

When reaching home, the kids greeted them by and followed them to the house, and tagged along through their silent returns home.
At the dinner table they spoke back at each other with the kids simply savouring their meals.

The two kids names were Patrick and Andrew and were the children of the two couples. The children decided to ask what they did today and that made the couple adamantly nervous and gave them a switch around in the conversation.

Family ties were important in the hours of gatherings getting together at the dinner table to discuss what was trending or happening in their lives. But not for these two. Douglas and Simone wanted to walk out from the kids.

Which was not appropriate for them as the married couple they are as it would’nt be fair for the boys, leaving them alone in the house after Douglas went to go get her curvy ass anyway.

The kids looked down on their plate of food as they ate silently in their maghony table and Persian house with a nice rug to go with their colourful home. Thanks to Simone she had an array of stylish dresses. With them being just as colourful as her home was.

An idea of her house being colourful was just as much equivalent to her own clothes to compliment her personality nonetheless. Truthfully the awkward silence couldn’t have gotten any quieter with the whole family being silent and eating away with their food. When one decided to go take a shower.

Last edited by Yonathan1; 06-02-2016 at 02:12 AM..
Old 06-02-2016, 05:25 AM
daes13 (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 342

Let's eat, Grandpa!
Let's eat Grandpa!

We are only a comma away from being cannibals.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:48 AM
Yonathan1 (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Your funny
Old 06-08-2016, 09:19 AM
CoolPerson (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Location: in front of the mountain but not so far in front of the mountain that you hit the next mountain
Thanks 4

i do not understand what this was about

from the very first sentence it was very confusing and i think that maybe you were using big words for the sake of using big words

i do not know anything about the two main characters because i was too busy trying to understand your sentences which were very hard to understand for me i have only been writing for 3 days now but i have been reading for a long time and this was hard for me to read

i do not understand the plot of this? i do not understand

i think that using big words is good but big words should be supported with syntax that makes the big words easy to understand the first sentence is a good example of a hard thing to understand: "As he sat by the car waiting for his wife and vixen extraordinaire to arrive for his expense, the airport busy as usual in the some hours of the day hence making it clear that his appetite for her was most intriguing for the man when parked at the corners of a loud busy ruckus of an airport."

you have made what could be many sentences into one sentence with very big words in it that does not really make much sense

i would like to be able to read your stories but i do not understand them this was hard to understand but i wish that i did because maybe you have written something good here that i would think was interesting if i could understand it

sorry i have only been writing for 3 days so maybe i do not know very much but i thought i would try and help anyway

Thank you for reading my post.
-CoolPerson
Old 06-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Yonathan1 (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

It's about a wedding anniversary that Douglas cancels and forgets and decides to take custody from whatever kid he wishes to take
Old 06-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 651

You either hook them or lose them in the first paragraph or two.

You lost me with this:

As he sat by the car waiting for his wife and vixen extraordinaire to arrive for his expense, the airport busy as usual in the some hours of the day hence making it clear that his appetite for her was most intriguing for the man when parked at the corners of a loud busy ruckus of an airport.

Take it from him he had the most sensual love for Simone and his love for her was represented in the 10 years of marriage. With 2 kids this man had under his belt was sagaciously impressive for the 35-year old.
The first paragraph is a one sentence three idea concoction with blurred tenses and bad structure.

Pick a tense and stick to it. Story telling is typically done best in past tense.

Edited to add - I see your location as "Italy" so you could very likely be an ESL (English as Second Language), which makes your structure understandable.

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.

Last edited by Mohican; 06-09-2016 at 11:32 AM..
Old 06-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Yonathan1 (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 6

Lol I am from canada I only added italy because I will be living there for some time

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction