WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction

Fiction Novel excerpts, short stories, etc.

Your Work, Not Mine💋

Old 05-28-2016, 11:42 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 219
Default Your Work, Not Mine💋

[*For several days ensuing, l’ve been thinking about blogging this as an entry, but this is not mine to tell. These worries are someone else’s. Just joking; read on and you’ll see…]<— IT’S A CLUE, A HINT, IF YOU EVEN DARE TO READ THIS PEACE, WARNING, WARNING. THERE’S DANGER ALONG THE WAY, DO NOT READ THIS PIECE. IT WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP FOREVER UNTIL MY NEXT PIECE. PERIOD. EDIT: and what you're called for doing is hacking into their memory. sorry.
One of the phantasmagoric aspects about this piece, is that it might make you sleepwalk. As birds, before the Conquest— They disappear.

l tested my limits, and so have you. That’s what’s so fun about it all, here on writers beat. You push the horizons, then they disappear. ln the greenest of our valleys, in the highest of our lows, they disappear’d; over the fabric of time. May the shadows come forth. Fuck this. And at the end of an excavation, too.

Your work fills a giant portion of your daily life, and the single way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe in. (That is great work, and if you haven’t heard this from Steve Jobs already, here goes.) The only way to do great work is to love what you choose to work on. lf you haven’t already. lf you have not found it yet, keep searching. And keep the goal on moving Target, all around. Meaninglessly. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know it when you search for it.

For me, it is design. Design is not just what it looks like or what it feels like. Steve Jobs wrote it like this: "Design is how it works.” l can simplify the argument a little; it’s what it stands for.

Being a celebrity has taught me many things. lt has taught me how to hide everything; it has opened up my heart. Why? Because of the Experiences. Experience means you have to have been there to know how.

l admit, without hesitation, however, that much of the peculiar good is “poser-don,” l say, with a bitter feeling l can’t explain. The last and only good thing in this world is people who say “poser-dun.” lt’s people who talk about “my last companion” that are screwed, and the few people who are the “sold company” for six long years, (and you can count it if you want,) which really matters— (indeed, to the evidently reproachful, regretful refrain from copying me.) By dint of long bouts of suffering, l tell you that inner beauty means all, and here’s why.

By the by, l am not merely talking about myself; l am only trying to not get banned, (merely because of my tag. lf not, l’ll change it, this way— l don’t get banned. For several days ensuing, so much like an inherent quality, the moon has still turned ashen here, here in my room. Yes, the moon turns round about the earth. Yet, the earth revolves around the sun. And also, they both revolve. Secretly, they’re all spinning still, even though l like to imagine they became Pikachu.)

Acting is the major gift that we could not do without, even though Katherine Hepburn once said this: "Acting is the most minor of gifts and not a very high-class way to earn a living. After all, Shirley Temple could do it at the age of four.”

"Empathy is at the heart of the actor’s art.” ~ Meryl Streep, someone who could be me.

(By the by, computers themselves, are already revolutionized, people. Stop talking about their new electronic devices. lt’s only okay if someone like me does it.) Stay motivated.

[/By the way, when a man plays a women in a dress, you’re half there already. There is a notion that stands that Tina Fey was capable of writing this herself. l am not Tina any longer).]

Dishing out good advice is always fatal, and this is not exactly advice; it’s a know-it-all-Tell-All about my new book, “The Purple Hatch,” and it goes like this— Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living in someone else’s footprints. Don’t be trapped by evil dictatorship, however. This is, after all, fake advice, which results in living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the sounds of others drown your own special voice!

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven. Just to quote Steve Jobs, “Be a yardstick."

Don’t copy it, because some of you— have. And have at it! Copy my hyphens. l don’t care. They’re in the news. And regardless, they’re copying off of me.

You can’t connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them blindsided, when not much information is given. Regardless of the matter, l’m here to collect. My hyphens, please. l shall ever feel the solemn regret of losing my inner streak of lnspirations. What is lnspiration? The source of it all, Monarchy: Love. No one is allowed to know the meaning behind it all, and that’s the way the saying goes.

(He also has said, “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” And l wrote my book myself. Great way to ruin business, is to copy me in the writing industry, or whatever you call it these days.)

He who despairs over copying is just a coward, but he who holds onto hope...

Creativity is just connecting the dots. When you ask creative someones or others, how they did the things they did, they feel a little guilty because they did it on accident. Some say they didn’t really do it. That it was god at hand. Others say they feel insulted, because it was just so easy. “Just That Easy.”

Well, it seemed obvious to me after a while that that’s because they were so gifted, and that everybody. Everybody around them, hid from them.

l’m the person everybody lies to. So count me out of it, and stop copying my books. Period.

By the way, what does “Gifts” mean? Something you’ll have to experience. Stay Revolutionary.~

Being a celebrity has taught me many things. lt has taught me how to hide everything; it has opened up my heart. Why? Because of the Experiences. Experience means you have to have been there to know.

"Acting is merely the art of keeping up a crowd,” by Steve Jobs.

And then the shit switches. The scent of it, even. The moon’s landing; for at an extended depth below the surface of this piece, there is common sense to the truth, that it actually does make sense. Never the Seraph, l suppos’d. To spread an opinion, one must actually lie. Just to quote the bugs, “What do we know? Actors all lie. What do we know about it? N-T—NG. Have at it, Your Way. Period, end pfff."

From certain aspects, acting is the major gift that we could not do without, even though Katherine Hepburn once said this: "Acting is the most minor of gifts and not a very high-class way to earn a living. After all, Shirley Temple could do it at the age of four.”

l love all actors. They’re so talented. And talent means everything.

"Empathy is at the heart of the actor’s art.” ~ Meryl Streep, someone who could be me.

Actors; they’re the opposite of a person. :0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 05-31-2016 at 07:49 PM..

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction