WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Library

The Library Reviews and opinions on published writing: prose and poetry.

Heir of Autumn

Old 02-27-2008, 10:11 AM
_zeb_ (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 2
Send a message via Yahoo to _zeb_
Default Heir of Autumn

this is my start... every month or so i will try to get in here my past fantasy/ scifi reads...so you could know more about the books....XD

The Story:
Children of the Seasons rule the city-state of Ohndarien, a bastion of freedom and justice in a brutal world. But their brightest star, Brophy, the Heir of Autumn, has been falsely accused of murder, and the utopia falls to treachery and deceit. Exiled to an enemy kingdom, Brophy's only hope for survival lies in the deadly gladiatorial game of Nine Squares—and in the uncertain favors of a beautiful queen. And Ohndarien's struggle for peace and liberty falls under deeper shadow when evil powers, lost for centuries, wake in the wilderness, and an ancient terror walks the world again.

ok, this was my read last month or so... and it was from two newer writers, i liked it alot and might pick it up again... be ready for long nights because this is a clincher...i couldnt put the book down for the whole weekend.... i finished reading it in threee days... hope to see more of this new world

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dream big, live long, fulfill destiny's, mine was to sing

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Library