WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges

Prompts & Challenges Prompts, readings, and ideas to get you writing.

Challenge #50 - Me No Want That! (Original Challenge)

Old 11-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Firefly (Offline)
I'm The Crazy One

Thanks 721
Default Challenge #50 - Me No Want That! (Original Challenge)

Write a story misusing pronouns, misspelling words, and just writing horribly repeatedly throughout.

Me ain't not gonna tell ya what to right but youse gotta figure it out yerself. Make sure its readible, tho!

Challenges are primarily for fun. Members are certainly welcome to comment and, in fact, here's where the "I loved it!" comment would be appropriate, but in-depth critiques are not necessary.

Submissions should be made as new threads with Challenge #50 in the title. Example: Challenge #50 - Me No Want That! (please feel free to use your own title).

Comments should be made in the respective threads. You don't need to participate in the challenge in order to comment on work presented.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:59 PM
CumbrianLad (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 82
Default Challenge #50, like, innit.

Hay, firefly, like, yur cool man.
challenjer 50s R like tanks, yer, rite? Monster!
Mi mate sed that hiz bro woz in the armee and he got to dryv won of them babys. LOL. that must hav bean so cool, like yer?

Anyway, he woz dead strait up wiv me man, cos he got to av a go in Sherbets and Churchils. Like, i fink he woz only kiddin me abowt the churchils bit, coz churchil was like a well ard souldjer or summik.

i dryv a suzooki swift. hay, dont dis me, bro. i now what yur thinkin man. thats like so not cool. hay! we all gotta start sumwere, like now what i meen?

alice, shes like my babe, right? wel she woz, rite up to wen she sed i gayv er wiplash. hey, its not wot U think coz like i donte do the kinkee stuf and that, no matta wot steev saze. well alice giv me a bloe in the bak ov my car and i woz stil dryvin at the time. strate up i nealy crashed my mota!

alice dumpt me afta that. sheez seein that Dave from doun westgate rode. U no im? hes a rite wancer. mined U, hees gotta furaree. not the normal red cullar. its yella. straight, man.

i cuold so see myself in won of them babys.

i stil think yoov got it sussed dryvin won of them challanju tanks. like how cool wood it be to go down to like asda and park rite over the top of all the posh bugers cars.

Do eye win a prise or summik?

fuk but U'l neva gess wot? Daves only gon and towtalled his furary. steev saze alice is hot for mee agen!

Stuf Ur tanks an Ur prise. ime of to get me end away!

LOL,
ps, my punctureation is ded good. mi teechur sez so. if U donte giv me poynts fur it, U suk!
Old 11-21-2016, 05:01 PM
... (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Hard to read
Old 11-26-2016, 06:13 PM
moonpunter (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 43

Dealing wid 3 graers iz annyng, but the rents can be as annoyng—if not more so. Jacqueline Marqaud iz definitely one of the more annoyng ones. She enterz the room for her parent-teacher conference and shrieks, “How dare you give my Jocelyn a C in math!”
“It’s the grade she earned, Mrs. Marquad.”

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges