WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges

Challenge #46 - Little Johnny's Christmas Revenge (Original Challenge)

Old 11-29-2010, 07:53 AM
Firefly (Offline)
I'm The Crazy One

Thanks 721
Default Challenge #46 - Little Johnny's Christmas Revenge (Original Challenge)

Many people have heard that if a child is not behaving well throughout the year, Santa won't bring him presents--only lumps of coal. Imagine the look on the poor child's face as he/she opens their gift to see a black abomination in place of a toy! So for our new challenge:

Give us a story about a child who received a lump of coal for Christmas the year before. He/she wants to get revenge on Santa this year. Tell us what he/she does.

Will Little Johnny put salt in the cookie mix instead of sugar? Or will it be something more than that . . . like arsenic? Let us know your angry child's revenge on Santa's coal present!

Challenges are primarily for fun. Members are certainly welcome to comment and, in fact, here's where the "I loved it!" comment would be appropriate, but in-depth critiques are not necessary.

Submissions should be made as new threads with Challenge #46 in the title. Example: Challenge #46 - Little Johnny's Christmas Revenge (Please feel free to use your own title.)

Comments should be made in the respective threads. You don't need to participate in the challenge in order to comment on work presented.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Wruniwke (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Thanks she not laying yet any day now. Thanks for the info
stealthily, which should provide me with fairly drafted thesis. My young friends generally order this behalf and they are precisely pleased with terminations. I lack the great writers should collaboration me to brighten my intriguing thesis overall.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges