WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing > New Media

New Media Blog novels, podcasts, ebooks, and other writing technological newfangledness.

WESEWRIMO -- Web Serial Writing Month

Old 07-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Lin

Default WESEWRIMO -- Web Serial Writing Month

The Epi Guide website, mecca for creators of web serials, has a month-long writing marathon, very similar to the better-known National Novel Writing Month. Like "NaNoWriMo", the Web Series Writing Month is aimed at supercharging writer motivation and accomplishment, as well as increasing recognition or writers and participation in novel writing.

The "WeSeWriMo", however--coming this August--is for writers of online serials such as webTV shows, web-comics, and serial fiction. As with NaNoWriMo, this is an excellent chance for anybody thinking of jumping off an online writing project to get started, and for those who already have projects underway to increase output or accomplish other milestones of excellence.

Read about WeSeWriMo here and be sure to take at look at the host site, the EPI GUIDE.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
RoryAnthony (08-01-2010)
Old 08-01-2010, 01:45 AM
RoryAnthony (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks for the heads up on this, I was planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year and was stoked to see this one so much sooner.

Just signed up a short bit ago and already started on my project since it's technically the 1st already

This is just what I needed to get my motivation back after my comp died on me. Yeah my goal I set will seem a bit much but I'm confident I can reach it.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing > New Media