WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.

Myers' Random Thoughts and General B.S. Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 08:57 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,231

If you read the engineering reports on the collapse of building 7 itís pretty clear what happened. The building caught fire and collapsed.

It does seem weird, but I think the terrorists just got a lucky jab in, followed by an overhand right.

Iíd love to believe the conspiracy, but I just canít.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 12-23-2017, 09:27 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 4,088

("...naah, buildings that catch fire finally topple sideways if at all, they don't self demolition downwards, and I would love to blissfully believe that those planes can be the cause too, but the way the three building came down identically in the footage is what I see, alas I know what I see, we'll have to wait for the truth, the third building catching fire and the fire alone bringing down the structure from its base, naah, you perhaps but I'm not buying it...")
Old 12-24-2017, 12:18 AM
flyingtart (Online)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 187

Brian, buildings don't collapse because they catch fire. And perhaps you can explain why the BBC reported the collapse of building seven 23 minutes before it happened?
Old 12-24-2017, 03:19 AM
Myers (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks 403

Originally Posted by flyingtart View Post
Brian, buildings don't collapse because they catch fire.
My guess is, if you want to believe it was a deeper conspiracy and controlled demolition -- then you probably haven't wanted to look at any information that would tell you how it could happen -- or if you have, you've come up with some reason why we shouldn't believe it. Oh well.

If you actually read through all the reports coming out of the BBC, you can see the opportunity for confusion -- and that there was no definitive call that the building had collapsed.

Beyond that, you're trying to pull off the most complex conspiratorial operation in the history of mankind -- and you do what? Tell the BBC about it ahead of time -- or they're somehow in on it? AND they slip up and potentially let the cat out the bag -- on the air?

Right.

The same goes with all the controlled demolition theories -- and why it might be a good idea to apply a little logic.

You have two planes crashing into a national landmark with considerable damage and loss of life. At the same time another plane crashes into the Pentagon -- that event alone would have been incredibly disconcerting.

(And don't forget that there was another target – possibly the White House or the Capital building. WOW!!!)

In combination, the events represent a shocking and devastating spectacle. The effect would be more than sufficient leave the public outraged and scared to death -- and more than susceptible to manipulation by “them.”

Whatever the motivations or the intent of a false flag operation perpetrated by an unknown “them” – there is no logical reason for the overkill – especially when you consider how any evidence of a controlled demolition could compromise the secrecy of the plan and reveal a possible conspiracy.

So apparently they have everything required to pull off this incredibly secret conspiracy that involves flying two commercial airliners into The World Trade Center etc. -- but then they jeopardize the entire operation with a series of controlled demolitions that could potentially leave one tiny speck of indisputable evidence that could blow the whole operation -- even when there was no good reason to do it.

It all makes zero sense...

Last edited by Myers; 12-24-2017 at 03:35 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 04:14 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,088

("...naah, when one infers that it's not patriotic to cast doubts upon what one sees with one's own eyes, is when justice is not being done in the name of patriotism instead, where blind patriotism is none such, no, me I see a controlled demolition at temperatures that cannot be reached by jet fuel alone on a windless day, where I am not asking anyone else not to believe in whatever they believe in already, only I ask folks not to expect me to wave a flag in front of my eyes like wool when it is clearly what one sees by one's own reason, a controlled demolition, each time from the base of the buildings, in a non touching non toppling manner...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 12-24-2017 at 04:54 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 04:26 AM
Myers (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks 403

Hope that isn't aimed at me -- because nothing I've said has a thing to do with patriotism.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:17 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,088

("...not addressing anyone by any of my statements here, simply I will never know anyone through chatting like this..." replied the goblin, adding "...no it's just an open statement to whomsoever might read it, just it's what I see in the way I see it, three controlled demolitions from the base upwards, observe closely the footage, what do you really see when there's no super-imposed narrative. see how the floors explode upwards in turn...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 12-24-2017 at 05:20 AM..
Old 12-24-2017, 10:42 AM
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,231

Brian, buildings don't collapse because they catch fire. And perhaps you can explain why the BBC reported the collapse of building seven 23 minutes before it happened?

They do. Read the engineering reports. Steal, at a certain temperature becomes like plastic and melts and buckles.

I do believe there was a conspiracy on the back-end of the tragedy. The Bush administration funneled out Saudiís in order to protect an inauspicious business partner.

But the whole thing being a conspiracy? Naw.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Myers (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks 403

Maybe the BEST in invention ever -- those bags you put presents in.

Bewteen those and the free gift wrapping at the jewelry store -- I didn't have to wrap a single gift!

Yahoo and a merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2017, 10:57 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bEu7THvAQ

("...floor is yours anyone, explain away..." smiled the goblin)
Old 12-24-2017, 11:48 AM
flyingtart (Online)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 187

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
They do. Read the engineering reports. Steal, at a certain temperature becomes like plastic and melts and buckles.
No, they really don't. High rise towers are meant to withstand exactly that sort of impact and the ensuing fire. Which is why so many engineers and architects are troubled by the collapse of those buildings.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:59 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,231

I suppose this could be fake news, but...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...a3524/4278874/

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table