WritersBeat.com
 

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.


What Christians REALLY Believe

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 07-14-2018, 03:23 PM
Nacia's Avatar
Nacia (Online)
Legend
Official Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, England.
Posts: 9,872
Thanks: 2,406
Thanks 896
Default


Originally Posted by Konan View Post
How did we go from talking about Christianity to talking about penises?
Life is such procreation must.
There is no mention of that in the bible.

__________________
a lesson in
life is a pound
in sound
it reminds us
it is expensive a fine
so bear one
in mind
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 07-14-2018, 03:51 PM
brianpatrick's Avatar
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,837
Thanks: 396
Thanks 1,044
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
How did we go from talking about Christianity to talking about penises?


Hmm? You have something against penises? You some kind of penisist?
I personally think all penises should be free to do what they like (so long as they donít harm anyone else, or infringe on their civil rights).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to brianpatrick For This Useful Post:
Nacia (07-14-2018)
  #153  
Old 07-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 608
Thanks: 81
Thanks 77
Default

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
Hmm? You have something against penises? You some kind of penisist?
I personally think all penises should be free to do what they like (so long as they donít harm anyone else, or infringe on their civil rights).
Yes, I'm against penises. If I were king, I would institute a law that required all new-borns to be castrated at birth. Fuck the cock! I know, Tom Cruise said respect it and tame the cunt, but I say, it's gotta be banned in society!
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Mohican's Avatar
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Not quite back of beyond
Posts: 4,103
Thanks: 370
Thanks 692
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Yes, I'm against penises. If I were king, I would institute a law that required all new-borns to be castrated at birth. Fuck the cock! I know, Tom Cruise said respect it and tame the cunt, but I say, it's gotta be banned in society!

You do know that castration involves removal of the testicles? A critter can be castrated and have an intact penis...
__________________
If you surrender a civilization to avoid social disapproval, you should know that all of history will curse you for your cowardliness - Alice Teller

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Konan's Avatar
Konan (Online)
Word Wizard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 608
Thanks: 81
Thanks 77
Default

Originally Posted by Mohican View Post
You do know that castration involves removal of the testicles? A critter can be castrated and have an intact penis...
Yes, but does it still grow erect and ready for sex without the testicles?
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Mohican's Avatar
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Not quite back of beyond
Posts: 4,103
Thanks: 370
Thanks 692
Default

Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Yes, but does it still grow erect and ready for sex without the testicles?

not usually
__________________
If you surrender a civilization to avoid social disapproval, you should know that all of history will curse you for your cowardliness - Alice Teller

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
God Changes His Mind About Creation flyingtart The Intellectual Table 13 11-21-2016 07:07 PM
The Holy Bible 567ajt Non-Fiction 53 11-02-2011 10:17 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:03 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.