WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

fetishes

Old 09-15-2016, 04:08 PM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883
Icon7 fetishes

are they the norms?
the human anatomy is desirable but what it transcends is more it is attraction galore more varied then afore.
a fetish is born out of awe of what the feeling could not therefore.

you could be in an air loom to last you to the moon

Last edited by Nacia; 09-15-2016 at 04:10 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Nacia For This Useful Post:
PickleBottom (09-15-2016)
Old 09-15-2016, 11:11 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 361

Originally Posted by Nacia View Post
are they the norms?
the human anatomy is desirable but what it transcends is more it is attraction galore more varied then afore.
With respect to guys;

Did you know some guys can't pee when they are being watched. Check it out some day, go into the men's urinals (they won't mind I've seen plenty of girls in men's urinals) and stare at the guys trying to pee. Some won't be able to go.

I think this is related to the erection, in that some guys need to think some weird shit to get it up, compare this with the guys at the urinals and they are trying to think thoughts that you are not there watching them so they can pee.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas
-George Bernard Shaw
The Following User Says Thank You to PickleBottom For This Useful Post:
Nacia (09-16-2016)
Old 09-16-2016, 05:25 AM
Zelbacon (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 33

Whenever I think of fetishes, I think of a quote that my friend told me one time. I don't know where he heard it, but I do think that it is true and appropriate. "Whenever you are feeling down, just remember that you are someone's fetish."

I realize that it is meant essentially for those feeling lonely, but it does get the point across that there is a fetish for everything. I do think that fetishes are the norm, some are just more unique.
Nacia (09-18-2016)
Old 09-16-2016, 07:13 AM
NuNu (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 56

They are Normal. But I don't think they are the "norm".

In other words, I am pretty sure there are more people with fetishes than there are without fetishes.
But I think that only applies to the more rare and outlandish fetishes, like a foot fetish or something.
Everybody has more subtle fetishes. I for one have a black hair and fair skin fetish. You can take the same woman; with dark hair I'll drool over her, with blonde hair I won't even take a second look.

But what draws the line between a fetish and a preference.

If I like to have sex doggy-style, does that mean I have a doggy-style fetish, or just prefer doggy-style?

I guess I should just google "fetish" and get a definition. But I don't want to.
okay okay here it is....wikipedia

Sexual fetishism or erotic fetishism is a sexual focus on a nonliving object or nongenital body part.[1] The object of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object is a fetishist.[2] A sexual fetish may be regarded as a non-pathological aid to sexual excitement, or as a mental disorder if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life.[1][3] Sexual arousal from a particular body part can be further classified as partialism.[4]

Ohhhh it's mostly concerned with non-genital body parts!
I have a button nose fetish.
I disagree with pointy noses.
If you have a pointy nose I do not trust you.
And also the flare of the nostrils,
I like big soft prominent nostril flares. Turns me on.
And the way the ears look from behind.
Can't really explain that one.
Nacia (09-18-2016)
Old 09-17-2016, 06:21 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 229

Originally Posted by Nacia View Post
are they the norms?
Hi Nacia.

In my youth, while a beach bum, a man stopped me and said he'd pay me ten dollars to throw oranges at him and his wife. My curiosity got the better of me and I said ok. So, when I arrived at his house, him, his wife and I rolled and squeezed some oranges until they were very soft. Then he showed me where to stand in their garage. On far wall was a false wall. They got naked, held hands and yelled 'fire away'! So I began throwing oranges at them. He became angry. "You need to throw harder. We want you to break our skin so the citrus acid can get inside the bruise. I'll give you another ten if you do that. So I threw the oranges as hard as I could and they oh'ed awh'ed. He gave me 20 dollars. We made a date to do it again the next week. "Why do you like that?" I asked. He laughed. "Cause we're pain sluts." It was money in the bank for a whole summer. wrc

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrc For This Useful Post:
Nacia (09-18-2016)
Old 09-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883

Originally Posted by wrc View Post
Hi Nacia.

In my youth, while a beach bum, a man stopped me and said he'd pay me ten dollars to throw oranges at him and his wife. My curiosity got the better of me and I said ok. So, when I arrived at his house, him, his wife and I rolled and squeezed some oranges until they were very soft. Then he showed me where to stand in their garage. On far wall was a false wall. They got naked, held hands and yelled 'fire away'! So I began throwing oranges at them. He became angry. "You need to throw harder. We want you to break our skin so the citrus acid can get inside the bruise. I'll give you another ten if you do that. So I threw the oranges as hard as I could and they oh'ed awh'ed. He gave me 20 dollars. We made a date to do it again the next week. "Why do you like that?" I asked. He laughed. "Cause we're pain sluts." It was money in the bank for a whole summer. wrc
wow that is a story and a half
would you say you have a fetish of your own?
Old 09-18-2016, 03:24 AM
Monew (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

I like to think fetishes are explained by someone having an almost obsessive preference of something, not necessarily a sexual trait either.

I also consider it to be something not normally expressed in interest by what some people call the "vanilla" populace.
The Following User Says Thank You to Monew For This Useful Post:
Nacia (09-20-2016)
Old 09-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 601

Hi Nacia.

You should have rented a pitching machine.....

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883

Originally Posted by Monew View Post
I like to think fetishes are explained by someone having an almost obsessive preference of something, not necessarily a sexual trait either.

I also consider it to be something not normally expressed in interest by what some people call the "vanilla" populace.
what is that if I may ask??
Old 09-20-2016, 06:42 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 229

Hi Mohican.

I think they wanted another human to participate and if I showed up with a machine they'd have fired me. As time passed I found myself not able to stifle my laughter and whenever I laughed they screamed "Harder! Harder!"

My friends thought they were odd. I didn't. They were just people with unusual desires.

wrc

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883

Hi Mohican.

I think they wanted another human to participate and if I showed up with a machine they'd have fired me. As time passed I found myself not able to stifle my laughter and whenever I laughed they screamed "Harder! Harder!"

My friends thought they were odd. I didn't. They were just people with unusual desires.

wrc
well one would not want to wish the oranges out of season because they only grow in the summer
the cost must be horrendous to keep up this demand.
to constantly grow oranges all year around is costly and not ideal.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:34 PM
BluebellCharm (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 25

Hi Nacia.

Oh my word! This sounds a somewhat strange fetish!

I haven't any strange story to tell apart from a guy who wanted me to 'suck his thumb'. I only did it once but was slightly freaked out by how much he enjoyed it. Needless to say our brief relationship didn't last.

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe