WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Arella

Old 07-04-2012, 10:00 AM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6
Default Arella

{out of character note: Hey this is the first Character Clinics I've done so bare with me here}

Hi! My name is Arella.

I'm an Angel, yep an actually Angel. The reason I'm on Earth is because Demons are also on the earth which is what we have to protect people from.

Demons are nasty creatures, they're full of evil and strife... you never want to meet one of them- ever. Sometimes they hide inside people's spirits that's what makes them so hard to detect and find. I've fought demons before and let me tell you, they aren't easy to kill or get rid of.

I have 2 daughters Lana and Rose. Lana is my actual daughter but Rose isn't really my daughter- I just protect her as much as I can, I think of Rose as my 2nd daughter it helps me fight harder should anything try to harm her.

She believes in God and she prays every night before she sleeps even though her family isn't the best.

It breaks my heart... I hear her prayers and they're all about her mother and father and how she prays that God will help stop the yelling and fighting.

I care about all humans no matter how wicked and evil they get, everybody deseves a second chance but Rose will always have a special place in my heart.

Did you know that Angels can die? Yes they can die, only God is the one who can live forever. I know this to well, my husband died at the hands of a demon when Lana was only 4.

That was my breaking point- I asked God could I live on Earth to protect the humans from demons but I try not to make it about my personal goals. It's about saving lives and protecting not for revenge.

Just remember this: The prayers of the humans on the earth give Angels the strength to conquer evil...

Last edited by writer 4 life; 07-04-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Old 07-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

Hi Arella,

You have a daughter, how old are you? How did you get to be an angel? Did you ever encounter a Demon before? If so, what happened?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited by Loz; 07-04-2012 at 11:01 AM..
Old 07-04-2012, 11:22 AM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by Loz View Post
Hi Arella,

You have a daughter, how old are you? How did you get to be an angel? Did you ever encounter a Demon before? If so, what happened?
Well for Angels we don't really have an "age" we can actually shapeshift into any age we want which is why I'm able to live on earth.

Like I said before angels can die, just not from old age- pretty cool right? I'm not the only Angel that lives on Earth either, it's just rare to meet another one which was why I'm lucky to have met my husband.

Wow it's kind of a long story. I was about 7 or 8 at the time when I was playing with my friend Sari.

We were tossing a ball back and forth when she didn't catch it- landed in the forest of course. Um, I told her I would to get it but Sari didn't want me going in there alone so we went together.

When we finally got the ball I heard a rustling nearby, to loud to be an animal; so I grabbed Sari and we hid in some bushes.

Then out stepped a demon the ugliest thing I ever saw! Didn't smell that good either, it smelled like rotting flesh- I'm gaging just thinking about it!

It sniffed the air like it was looking for something then just walked off like nothing happened.

I remember turning to look at Sari to see her staring at me like I was crazy then I dared to ask her did she see what I saw. Sari didn't see a thing... strange right? I'm the only one who saw the thing!

How I became an angel? I don't exactly remember... it's weird because most of the other angels remember. Even when I was still human, I had believed in God and I always believed his angels we're protecting me.

Last edited by writer 4 life; 07-04-2012 at 11:30 AM..
Old 07-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

That sounds scary. Glad the demon didn't catch you. Can they smell angels? Will you have to train to be able to protect humans?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 07-04-2012, 12:05 PM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

Thanks and yeah they can smell Angels but the good thing is that angels can shape-shift to hide themselves.

It might work but it doesn't cover your scent very much. Luckily that on Earth it's hard to pin point one certain scent.

As for training - you do have to train and pratice almost everyday because an attack can happen anywhere at anytime.

We angels, even the ones that don't live on Earth, have to train but mostly the ones on Earth are in more danger because that's where most of them dwell. The more prepared you are the better in my opinion.

I usually use a bow and arrow but if the demon is moving too fast or close to get a good aim I use hand to hand combat.

Last edited by writer 4 life; 07-04-2012 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 12:35 PM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

You were also probably wondering how I looked. My hair isn't normally white like in the picture, it's brown- It only turns white in my Angel form.

Last edited by writer 4 life; 07-04-2012 at 01:47 PM..
Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168
Send a message via Yahoo to Dela Eden

You said you shape-shift a lot. Do you have a preferred age to be, and why? Are you glad you are an Angel, or are you sometimes envious of the lives the humans live?
The primary purpose of writing fiction, and then publishing what you have written, is not merely to show off but to entertain the first and second reader, the first reader being you and the second reader being every other person who ever comes alone to what you have written George V. Higgins
You know you want to -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:30 PM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by Dela Eden View Post
You said you shape-shift a lot. Do you have a preferred age to be, and why? Are you glad you are an Angel, or are you sometimes envious of the lives the humans live?
I like to be at least 20 or 25, just for the fun of it. I'm glad I'm an angel and have no regards to being mortal because we protect the unprotected or the ones that need protection.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168
Send a message via Yahoo to Dela Eden

Sounds very interesting.
If you could have anything in the world, just for you, what would you want?
The primary purpose of writing fiction, and then publishing what you have written, is not merely to show off but to entertain the first and second reader, the first reader being you and the second reader being every other person who ever comes alone to what you have written George V. Higgins
You know you want to -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 PM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

Hmmm.... nothing that I can think of! Maybe a better life for Rose...
Old 07-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Spottedwish (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 3

Excuse me, I'm new and I'm trying to learn my way around. I don't mean to interupt here, but I'm just confused about what this is... Sorry! *is embarrassed*
For I'd rather die than see you cry...Please don't cry any longer...
Old 07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
writer 4 life (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by Spottedwish View Post
Excuse me, I'm new and I'm trying to learn my way around. I don't mean to interupt here, but I'm just confused about what this is... Sorry! *is embarrassed*
It's fine
This is were you go to learn more about your characters either before or while you write your stories but you'll have to make a new thread of your own.

Don't worry you'll get the hang of it.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Spottedwish (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 3

Oh, so in my story, the main character is Elizabeth(Liz) and while I'm writing her story, I'd make a thread that explains more about her? I'm so sorry, I have no idea what I am doing on this site XD
Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

@Spottedwish
If there's ever something you feel unsure about, don't hesitate to PM a staff and ask. Most of what you've been unsure about is to be found in the FAQs too by the way.

Sorry Writer4Life to interrupt your Character Clinic like this.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Spottedwish (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 3

Really? I didn't see anything on that there... I'll have to check again. Sorry for interupting!

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics