WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Anadilyn

Old 04-08-2012, 12:30 PM
KtConig (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 10
Default Anadilyn

My name is Anadilyn Kairyl. Yes, Kairyl as in the royal family, but don't start acting all weird; I'm not big on the whole royalty thing.

I am 19 years old and have just been appointed an Antaran Ambassador, the youngest in Antara history. Its a very prestigious position within the Order of the Kairi. Ambassadors are some of the most powerful people in Antara, but to be honest I don't really care about all that. All I care about is tracking down the rebels who attacked me and murdered my mother, and I need the resources given to Ambassadors to do it.

Check out my writers blog!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by KtConig; 04-16-2012 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Character update/revision
Old 04-18-2012, 12:14 AM
JnAkers (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 31

I would like to see you try. ha ha ha ... your no match for us. We should be the ones in charge, And in fact we soon will be...what do you say to that oh 'Great Antaran'?
Old 04-18-2012, 11:33 AM
KtConig (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 10

You are nothing more than a bunch of underaged, poorly trained misfits and traitors! You are a disgrace to the sacred Arts, every single one of you. I would tread carefully if I were you. The goddess will not take kindly to your defilement of her gifts.

Laugh while you can. You would get more mercy from the Artisan Lord himself than you will get from me when I find you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:01 AM
JnAkers (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 31

Ha ha ha. Careful...you sound more like one of us then of one who has the wisdom and strength to be of your position. You may be the youngest, but that wont mean anything if you get yourself killed.

We get our orders straight from the 'voice of the Goddess', so please dont act like you know anything about what she would want. ha ha ha. You should run along now, and play with your dolls.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 AM
KtConig (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 10

You children have no idea who you are dealing with. And don't you dare disgrace the goddess with such lies.

You have to realize you don't have any hope in this fight. Most of you are no older than 16 and any of you older than that failed the Academy trials. Everyone in the Kairi was not only accepted but graduated from the Academy. You can not win this fight. And the sooner you realize that the better.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Ember (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 47

What a privallage to meet someone of royal blood! What does it feel like to be an ambassador at such a young age? Is it a lot of pressure. So sorry to hear about your mother. Were you guys really close?

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics