WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing

Publishing Ask and post advice about the publishing process. Discuss new media and options.

Getting Published Forum Rules

Old 07-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Jay (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran
Loyal Member

Thanks 23
Default Getting Published Forum Rules

Forum purpose: to discuss the publishing process and to post comments and questions.
  1. Advertisement here is strictly prohibited. The Writing Markets forum is designated for that.
  2. Don't hold all opinions credible due to topic sensitivity. If you want to validate a certain piece information, please contact a staff member.
  3. Report what you deem erroneous and inaccurate--it is one of our main concerns not to misguide members.
  4. Report anything you deem inappropriate. The staff will handle the situation immediately.
Contact a staff member if you have any questions/suggestions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by luckyme; 10-28-2012 at 03:36 AM..
Old 10-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Lewdog (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 68
Default I'm new here but can I point out something?

Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Forum purpose: to discuss the publishing process and to post comments and questions.
  1. Advertisement here is strictly prohibited. The Writing Markets forum is designated for that.
  2. Don't hold all opinions credible due to topic sensitivity. If you want to validate a certain piece information, please contact a staff member.
  3. Report what you deem erroneous and inaccurate--it's is one of our main concerns not to misguide members.
  4. Report anything you deem inappropriate. The staff will handle the situation immediately.
Contact a staff member if you have any questions/suggestions.
This post says it has been up since 2007. After I read this, I began to wonder if I was losing my mind or something. We are all human, we have a gene in our bodies that makes us imperfect. I just find it hard to believe no one else has pointed out the grammatical error, "it's is?" I'm not picking on anyone for this. It would be a suicide mission if I was, being my first day and all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lewdog For This Useful Post:
NoriJun (04-09-2013)
Old 10-28-2012, 03:36 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

I have no idea what you're talking about. What error?

You're right we should have seen that one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:06 AM
Devon (Offline)
Guard Dog and Playful Pup
Senior Moderator

Thanks 1,694

It would be a suicide mission if I was, being my first day and all.
*chomp!*

*munch, munch, munches on newbie's leg*

Yes, it's would be. Lol! And yes, I did that deliberately.

Thanks for pointing that out, lewdog. Old threads, even stickies, tend to get ignored after a while by older members and staff. Fixed now, thanks to you and Lucky.

Twisty mind candy:

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing