WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction

Fiction Novel excerpts, short stories, etc.

Dragon Lover: Part 1 ( Adult language and content )

Old 08-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing
Official Member

Thanks 212
Default Dragon Lover: Part 1 ( Adult language and content )

Ladies …
Gentlemen ...
Transgendered …
For the benefit of your reading pleasure,
Mr. Smith humbly invites you to read his newest drama,
The life story of the greatest King Lakewood has ever known ...

DRAGON FUCKER
Part 1

On a cold, rainy night on Paul Lorenz field, a small crowd gathered to watch the Oregon State Lady Beavers take on Washington.

Maximum capacity? 1500 rabid women football fans!

Maximum capacity would not be tested. About 30 people showed up.

A dozen members of the Oregon State Lesbian Club made their presence known. They were loud and they were passionate, but not as passionate as the members of Alpha Sigma Phi, many of whom were courting the players.

“You're ass looks great tonight, Marie!” was a real shout of encouragement from that fateful night.

A night that would go down in history. It was the night the Lady Beavers played their tenth match in a season they would again not make the playoffs.

And there was another historical fact about that match, royalty was in attendance!

That's right, King Bob Malik Dylan Shabazz was sitting in the very last row of those bleachers. Of course, King Bob didn't even know he was a King back then. And he looked very different than the Monarch Rock Star that captured the hearts of his subjects.

He was a young man in his early twenties. His brown face was not scarred, as it would be later in life. And his trademark “Afro,” as he called it, was taller and not as well groomed as people will remember.

His attire too, was not in the slightest bit regal. He wore a vintage Portland Timbers jersey and white cargo shorts.

The King loved football, and this game was of special significance to him, for the love of his life was playing on the left wing.

Laura Reynolds. She was having a hell of a match that night. One couldn't teach the kind of aggression she showed on the ball.

All night Laura ran through the mud, taking on defenders one on one and even one on two at times. She lobbed countless balls into the box and she even took 3 shots herself, hitting the post twice.

Her signature auburn pony tail whipped around furiously every time she touched the ball.

On this night however, luck was not on the Lady Beaver's side. Also, their finishing was shit. 3 forwards and still, for the life of them, they could not TRAP THE FUCKING BALL!

Laura had that ball at full time. When the referee blew the whistle she kicked the ball away in anger. It was a nil-nil draw.

She glanced up at the King, who smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She was still mad at him though, and while she smiled back, Bob knew he was not out of the dog house yet. It wasn't her Warm smile.

As Laura and the rest of the team walked into the locker room, Bob got up and shuffled down the steps of the bleachers.

He kept having to pull his shorts up, as he had lost some weight and they were now too big for him.

He only made it halfway down before he heard the rowdy group of men chanting, “Show your tits!”

Even at that young age, in that savage land called America, the King would not tolerate such behavior. Indeed, there would normally have been a great thrashing to be handed out!

But just like the King often had to show restraint in the court, he had to show restraint on Paul Lorenz field that night. Laura was a peace loving woman, and countless nights of bailing him out of Jail had taken it's toll on her bank account.

Spending her birthday in one such jail was the straw that broke the camels back …

The King's relationship was in shambles and he didn't want to risk upsetting his love even one more time.

Someone else would have to be chivalrous on this day! Of course, I paraphrase His Highness, who spoke with a strange American accent.

A stocky woman in a plaid collared shirt and mullet stood up. “Hey, it's the year 2012, assholes! These women are athletes!”

It seemed that the lesbians were offended by the Chauvinistic chanting.

“Ah, shut the fuck up! No one cares what you think you fucking dikes! Go suck on a strap-on dick!”

That line angered the King greatly. For, unlike most Americans, his mother had raised him better than that. He turned to the man who shouted the offensive words. He was a tall blonde man, Rich Larson, the president of Alpha Sigma Phi!

“Why don't you go suck your friends cock, douche bag!” shouted another lesbian, who, along with all her sisters, was now standing as well.

Well, the accusation of homosexuality did not sit well with Rich Larson or his group of platonic frat brothers. They also stood up and gestured disrespectfully to the lesbians.

There was a lot of shouting, and then, in no time at all, the lesbians rushed the football players in unison. Fists went flying, and the long forgotten battle of Paul Lorenz Field had begun.

This put our King in a very difficult position. On one hand he had no quarrel with the actions taken by the ladies. It was indeed, what he would have done if someone had bit their thumb at him!

But he was thinking of Laura. Laura would not have approved the escalation of the argument to violence.

Maybe if he were to break up this scuffle, Laura would look favorably upon him?

Yes, that was what the King was about to do! He would be a hero to his beloved, but not by way of war! By way of peace!

The King ran between a frat boy and a lesbian shouting, “Alright, guys! Let's break this up!”

“Get the fuck out of my way, bitch!” And the frat boy punched our King in the face.

As he staggered backwards, the mighty King Bob was seeing red.

The lesbian his assailant had been grappling with now had the man in a headlock. So the King took advantage of this by kneeing him in the side. The man fell and was then stomped repeatedly into the bleachers by our King.

It was then that a red blur rushed past our King and tackled the lesbian who had been standing next to him. It was Rich Larson and he was now beating the woman about the head and neck as he pinned her down beneath his girth.

With a war cry his ancestors had shouted countless times, one that seem perfectly natural to him, though he could never understand why, the King ran into the skirmish!

He pulled Rich off the lesbian and drove his fist into the man's gut. Rich felt that, but was able to shove the King back and sent him rolling down the steps.

The King came to a stop a few steps down but could only gaze up at Rich momentarily before an errant punch found it's way into his face. It became clear to the King that it would be a while before he could work his way back up to Rich Larson.

King Bob was not the tallest man, which of course you already know. But he was a man of great aggression! If he wasn't punching above his weight, he didn't feel like he was punching at all!

The King pulled one beefy man off a grateful lesbian, hitting him with an upper cut and sending him tumbling down the bleachers! Then he dodged the blow of another and kneed him in the testicles before kneeing him again in the face.

The King was like a bowling ball, knocking over the pins of sexism and oppression!

Two more men fell under the crushing blows of the King's fists before the surrounding frat brothers caught on to his presence and rushed him all at once.

Our King was the greatest warrior who ever lived! Which, again, you already know. But he was only one man and at the end of the day, he could not stand against the savage hoard of chauvinist pigs!

He was eventually taken to the ground by two large, beefy men. He was kicked and spat upon. Surely, he would have suffered great injury.

But thank God for the Lesbians!

Not much is known around our parts about the American Lesbian. But I can assure you! They are fierce and capable warriors! With muscles as large as their hearts and a thirst for justice!

You will find few braver allies on the battle field!

And we owe the American Lesbian! For they saved our King on that night! Charging the two men and drawing their attention away from King Bob.

Needless to say, the King and his mighty lesbian army had the fraternity against the ropes! And surely they would have slain their enemy and placed their heads upon tall sticks if the campus police did not show up and break up the fight.

The King was the last combatant that the police had to tase. ( Tasing is a strange American Magik, involving great bolts of lighting! )

Rich Larson was cowering on the steps and crying, begging the King to stop striking him when the police got to him. It took a generous amount of electricity before the King fell.

When the battle of Paul Lorenz Field was over the campus police realized that they did not have enough cars to take every man to jail. So the King had to wait, laying on his stomach in handcuffs for the cars to return and take him and his lesbians to lock up.

“Thanks for the assist back there. That might have gotten rough,” said an appreciative lesbian who was laying next to the King. Her name was Rhonda, the mullet haired woman who first sounded off against the frat boys.

“My pleasure,” our King said with his signature sheepish grin. “Anytime I get to bust someone's head in for a good cause … ”

He shared in a knowing laugh with the lesbian before he heard a disappointed voice that sank his spirits.

“Oh my, God! Are you serious!? What the hell happened out here!?”

Laura had returned from the locker room and stood over the King holding an umbrella and wearing a scolding look on her beautiful face. She was wearing a new dress under her jacket. A little black number, no doubt she had worn it for him.

The King felt terrible!

Just then, it seemed that the rain started to pour down harder.

“Laura! Oh, hell! You're not gonna believe this!”

“Really!? I'm not gonna believe this!? Did you get into another fight!?”

“Yeah! But this time-”

“Then I believe it! What the hell is wrong with you, Bobby!?

“I didn't have a choice!”

“Just like you didn't have a choice when that waiter looked at you the wrong way?”

“That guy was a dick!”

“Or when you're boss yelled at you!?”

“I can't eat my lunch at the register!? What is this? Nazi Germany!?”

“You're temper is terrible, Bobby! This is why you got kicked out of school!”

“I'm sorry, baby! I really tried this time!”

One of the police cars came back then, and an officer lifted the King to his feet. He began walking His Grace towards the car.

“You know I love you, Laura! I wasn't gonna let anything piss me off tonight! But this just happened! I didn't even start it!”

“Bobby! This always happens. It happened on my birthday last week. I had to look my father in the eye and tell him he was right! You will never change! This is just who you are!” A tear formed in her eye.

“I'm sorry, baby. Let me try again, they're probably not gonna keep me all night!”

“No, Bobby. This isn't about me. It's about you. Why do you do this?”

“I honestly don't know ...” The King wasn't lying. He rarely ever did. Court records show he mainly lied to fat women to make them feel better about themselves.

He really didn't know why he loved battle so much.

Little did he know that it was in his blood. That he came from the greatest line of warriors the world had ever seen …

“Well, you're gonna get yourself killed someday, Bobby! And I'm not gonna stick around to see that. We're done!”

Laura walked away in anger as the officer pushed Bobby into the car.

Terror filled the King's heart. It was the one thing he was afraid of. That she would leave him. And it had taken so much convincing to get her to see him tonight …

“No, wait! Laura! I can change! I'll go back to counseling!”

“No you can't, Bobby!” she screamed over her shoulder. “You beat up the councilor!”

The King screamed as loudly as he could from the car. “I didn't know what irascible was! I thought it was racist! I apologized!”

And then the officer shoved the King into the police car. Seconds later, Rhonda joined him.

“That was pretty rough,” she said. “You alright?”

The King was not alright. He knew that he had blown his last chance.

He knew that he had thrown away his relationship with the greatest woman he had ever met.

“Yeah,” answered the King. “I'm alright ... I just … You know … Lost my soul mate ...”

And then, because the King had never been trained to push down his emotions and keep them dormant in the pit of his stomach, he started to sob uncontrollably into the lesbians ample bosom.

And sob he did. Loud, uncomfortable sobbing.

For in the King's entire life, he would never love anyone the way he loved Laura …

Check out my blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rooster Smith For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM
JP_Inkswell (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 233

An elaboratly spontaneous and titilating scene. Let me just fasten my seatbelt... okay, hit the gas.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM
NickTrano (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 16
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTrano

This honestly sounds like it would make the best movie ever... but the name might need a change. When I first saw the thread I skipped over it because I thought it was dragon/human erotic fiction.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Phoenix Lazarus (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 111

Originally Posted by Rooster Smith View Post
On a cold, rainy night on Paul Lorenz field, a small crowd gathered to watch the Oregon State Lady Beavers take on Washington.....King Bob Malik Dylan Shabazz was sitting in the very last row of those bleachers.

Ahh, the future for America. Not only an Asian background head of state, but a monarchical revolution. Someone took Britain's internal historical lessons into account-1660, when we restored the monarchy.

I've only had a quick skim through this. I'll discuss it more tomorrow, when I've more time.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Phoenix Lazarus (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 111

I've just changed my mind about my post, and decided to have a look at this now, not later.

and he looked very different than the Monarch Rock Star that captured the hearts of his subjects

If that's Elvis you mean, you should say 'monarchically named', not 'monarch.' Also, capitalising the initials isn't accurate, as it wasn't a name/title he was known by. If you were to say 'The King: the rock star' or 'The King: Elvis Presley,' then that would be appropriate capitalisation.

He was a young man in his early twenties. His brown face was not scarred, as it would be later in life.

Intriguing. You immediately start wondering how he gets scarred in the future, and hoping the story will tell you.

his trademark “Afro,” as he called it, was taller and not as well groomed as people will remember

This gives a teasing set of hints, that he was later well-known, and that he became some sort of dignitary/high status figure (hence becoming 'well-groomed'). It encourages one to read on.

Her signature auburn pony tail whipped around furiously every time she touched the ball

Shouldn't it be, 'every time she changed direction.' That would be more accurate, wouldn't it?

She glanced up at the King, who smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She was still mad at him though, and while she smiled back, Bob knew he was not out of the dog house yet.

Why, we ask ourselves-and what is their relationship? More good stimulating of curiousity.

It wasn't her Warm smile.
Again, capitalised inaccurately. Only proper names or start of sentences are capitalised.

But just like the King often had to show restraint in the court, he had to show restraint on Paul Lorenz field that night.

'The court.' A monarch's court? Is he actually a literal monarch? I was assuming it was some title like Elvis's, conferred because he was a star in maybe sport or entertainment.

Laura was a peace loving woman, and countless nights of bailing him out of Jail had taken it's toll on her bank account.

Again, capitalised wrongly. If you were saying Oregon State Jail, that would be proper capitalisation, because it's a name. A general term like 'jail' on its own doesn't count as a name and so isn't capitalised.

Someone else would have to be chivalrous on this day! Of course, I paraphrase His Highness, who spoke with a strange American accent

'His Highness' is appropriately capitalised, as it's a title.

A stocky woman in a plaid collared shirt and mullet stood up. “Hey, it's the year 2012, assholes! These women are athletes!”

Ah, it's set in the present! I'm confused, with the reference to him being a king. I'm assuming the 'court' was not a literal monarchical head-of-state's one, and that he is some big time sport/entertainment 'king', after all.

It seemed that the lesbians were offended by the Chauvinistic chanting.
Again, not accurately capitalised, unless there is a specific group called The Chauvinists, who are chanting now.

That line angered the King greatly. For, unlike most Americans, his mother had raised him better than that.

Are these just his opinions-or yours-on the general state of child-raising in America!?

a tall blonde man, Rich Larson

Masculine form of term for light hair, is 'blond', without the 'e' on the end.

“Why don't you go suck your friends cock

Missed apostrophe. Should be 'friend's'.

Well, the accusation of homosexuality did not sit well with Rich Larson or his group of platonic frat brothers. They also stood up and gestured disrespectfully to the lesbians.

There was a lot of shouting, and then, in no time at all, the lesbians rushed the football players in unison. Fists went flying, and the long forgotten battle of Paul Lorenz Field had begun.
I found this bit quite funny!

It was indeed, what he would have done if someone had bit their thumb at him!

I thought 'bit their thumb' was a quaint old English phrase for a challenge. I didn't expect an American to use it.

But he was thinking of Laura. Laura would not have approved the escalation of the argument to violence.

Could have just put, 'the escalation to violence.'

Yes, that was what the King was about to do!

'Was about to do' suggests he was interrupted, but I see from the next bit he wasn't, so 'that was what the King would do' seems more appropriate.

The lesbian his assailant had been grappling with now had the man in a headlock. So the King took advantage of this by kneeing him in the side. The man fell and was then stomped repeatedly into the bleachers by our King.

Needless to say, the King and his mighty lesbian army had the fraternity against the ropes! And surely they would have slain their enemy and placed their heads upon tall sticks if the campus police did not show up and break up the fight.
And I thought it was Britain which was the home of football violence!

The King was the last combatant that the police had to tase. ( Tasing is a strange American Magik, involving great bolts of lighting! )

Shouldn't that be 'taser'?

Little did he know that it was in his blood. That he came from the greatest line of warriors the world had ever seen …

“Well, I'm guessing learning of that ancestry will be important in the future story, and may explain why he becomes 'The King' in future.

“No you can't, Bobby!” she screamed over her shoulder. “You beat up the councilor!”

Should be 'counselor.'

And then, because the King had never been trained to push down his emotions and keep them dormant in the pit of his stomach

'Restrain his emotions' might sound less awkward

I like the wry humour in this generally, which is characteristic of your other stuff. Perhaps just a bit too much description of hand-to-hand combat, which you also seem to enjoy. I tend to keep descriptions of violence brief, and avoid showing them too directly and bluntly, as I feel this adds to their power. Here, though, I recognise its meant to be sort of humorous rather than powerful. Even then, too much of it can get a bit dull

I'm intrigued to read more, and particularly to learn how and why Bob becomes The King.

Last edited by Phoenix Lazarus; 08-15-2012 at 02:38 PM..
Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Originally Posted by JP_Inkswell View Post
An elaboratly spontaneous and titilating scene. Let me just fasten my seatbelt... okay, hit the gas.
Thanks man, that might be the most articulate and enthusiastic review I ever got. Spontaneous because it's different I guess? I hope so. Thanks for the comment. Let me know if there's anything of yours you want me to read.

Originally Posted by Writing Time View Post
Fantastically written, I really loved this.
The style of it is brilliant.

This line got a big giggle from me.

Keep it going and please post more,
No thumb biting here,
WT
You do not bite your thumb at me sir? Thanks bro, I always say, there has to be more herioc lesbians in literature.

let me know if you post anything else on here, man. I'll check it.

Originally Posted by NickTrano View Post
This honestly sounds like it would make the best movie ever... but the name might need a change. When I first saw the thread I skipped over it because I thought it was dragon/human erotic fiction.

Honestly, that would ENCOURAGE me to read it. But not the case.

This was supposed to be a movie orgionally but Steven Speilberg read the script, called me into his office, slapped me in the face and told me to give up writting for ever.

So I decided to convert into literature. but that may have been a herion nightmare now that I think about it. Thanks for the read, bro. If you write anything, let me know.

Originally Posted by Phoenix Lazarus View Post
[/LEFT]

Ahh, the future for America. Not only an Asian background head of state, but a monarchical revolution. Someone took Britain's internal historical lessons into account-1660, when we restored the monarchy.

I've only had a quick skim through this. I'll discuss it more tomorrow, when I've more time.
As always thanks for the read Phoenix, always give informative feedback. Here's some responses to your stuff ...

1. Nah, he's not Elvis, but that would be awesome.
2. It is a literal title, the idea being that the narrator is telling the story of his rise to power.
3. Loud and clear with the capitalization. Question, how about My Lord, or Our King? Would that also be all caps?
4. opinions expressed by the narrator do not reflect the opinions of Rooster Smith Inc. The narrator isn't a part of the story but he's a citizen of a different nation and his views of the outside world are limited.
5. I love Romeo and Juliet. Great story with a great message. I don't know a lot about shakesphere, only read some of his stuff, but thought it would be cool to throw that in there. maybe the "We band of brothers ..." thing at some point. Big Henry V fan.
6. tase didn't show up on my word processor as a real word so you may be right about that.

Thanks for the read everyone! Really appreciate it! And if you guys write anything let me know! i will check it out!
Check out my blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Quetzalcoatl (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 20

Great story man! had me laughing quite a bit, and I love the 'phraseology'
Old 08-16-2012, 01:08 AM
NickTrano (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 16
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTrano

I did write a story in this forum but also just to tell you: taze might not be a real word in the dictionary, but it is a word that people use and understand in real life. After all, a tazer is just an object that tazes, just like how a runner is someone who runs.

And it'd make sense for the narrator to use American slang when describing the king's past life since it seems to me like they're from a different time or universe, and so wouldn't have many other words than what the King has used to describe his past.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Andy Mitchell (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 119

Hello Rooster, this was well written and liked the main character; and the pace was good, well paced. It started interestingly with the football match and had a good hook.

Looking forward to your next part.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Thanks Andy, after the main character in AITF bombed, I'm glad King Bob Malik Dylan Shabazz won you over.

Mr. Q, phraseology might. BE the coolest word I ever heard.

I'm gonna check out your piece tonight Nick, I saw it on the page.
Check out my blog:
Old 08-16-2012, 03:29 PM
ghstarks (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 23

Rooster, nice work! I thought it was rather fun. Can't wait for the next part. I too thought it was Elvis lol.

Keep writing!

Rise of the Rudis - Part 1:

Published Novel- Requiem of the Fallen Part 1: Light of Mantra:
Old 08-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Originally Posted by ghstarks View Post
Rooster, nice work! I thought it was rather fun. Can't wait for the next part. I too thought it was Elvis lol.

Keep writing!
Hee Hee ...

I think it's that Rock star was not a literal title, it just referanced his social status. And of course, Elvis was THE KING, BaBY!!!!!

I got your post on my reading list, starksie, I'll check it tomorrow, along with Pheonix's new work, I recommend it .....

Thanks for the read...
Check out my blog:
Old 08-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Mr MTS (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 13

I like the sense of dry humour running through the story. The timing of the humour was spot and made me chuckle everytime. The meaning of the story is more serious as it is focused on Bob's relationship with his girlfriend Laura. Though full of laughter and slapstick violence and the story had a sad ending.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Darkstarr8 (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Very interesting and original, I can't say that I've read anything like it. I love the chemistry between the king and Laura. Can't wait to read the next excerpt.

Last edited by Darkstarr8; 08-17-2012 at 03:52 PM..
Old 08-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Thanks Mr. MTS. I'm glad that you felt for our hero. That kind of things important and I'm happy it came across.

And Darkstar, wonderful to hear about the chemistry. One of my fears was that people would think that Laura was just an unforgiven bitch. And thanks for the compliment.
Check out my blog:
Old 08-28-2012, 12:51 AM
justmeandmyself (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

I honestly think this is perfect for the big screen. Absolutely perfect. It has the potential to be such an amazing comedy, with this great serious side to it that makes people think and feel. I love it.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Originally Posted by justmeandmyself View Post
I honestly think this is perfect for the big screen. Absolutely perfect. It has the potential to be such an amazing comedy, with this great serious side to it that makes people think and feel. I love it.

Thanks man, great to hear that. Funny you should say that, no other medium inspires me more than movies and television. I guess story telling is story telling.

read your work by the way and loved it ... welcome to the beat ...
Check out my blog:
Old 09-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Sayble Nox (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 7

Gave me a chuckle. I'm no expert at this style of writing so I'll save it for someone who does. It was compelling enough to keep me reading though.

Additionaly, I too was mislead by the title and very interested to know about this "dragon fucker" Shame on me for being a pervert right?

"We Wear the mask that grins and lies, it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes, this debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts we smile..." - Paul Laurence Dunbar
Old 09-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 212

Originally Posted by Sayble Nox View Post
Gave me a chuckle. I'm no expert at this style of writing so I'll save it for someone who does. It was compelling enough to keep me reading though.

Additionaly, I too was mislead by the title and very interested to know about this "dragon fucker" Shame on me for being a pervert right?
I don't know man, it could be anything this Dragon Fucker. It could be a person, it could be a thing...

It could even be a state of mind ...

Thanks for the read man, appreciate it. For me, the best compliment is always, "It was compelling enough to keep me reading through ..."

Because that's the whole point right?
Check out my blog:
Old 09-22-2012, 09:57 PM
AbdulaOblongata (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 101

Rooster,
I tell you, I can't get enough of this King Bob. A man of war, a man of peace and a man...of love.

I'm picturing some of his quotes gracing the signatures of WB Authors:
“I can't eat my lunch at the register!? What is this? Nazi Germany!?” Thought provoking!

“Anytime I get to bust someone's head in for a good cause … ” Epic!

Special praise to your anthropological insights given for the benefit of our United Kingdom brethren.

Not much is known around our parts about the American Lesbian. But I can assure you! They are fierce and capable warriors! With muscles as large as their hearts and a thirst for justice!

I could almost hear Jack Hanna's narration in the background.

You've got me hooked my friend,
Abdula