WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

relevant or rubbish?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:09 PM
whunter (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 38
Default relevant or rubbish?

The landscape: reality, by way of pure experience.

Let it settle in, the understanding that there is no end-point.

The basic treatise can be summarized as follows: all things exist predicated on the interconnectedness of the events leading to their (empirical) observance. Unfortunately, we'll have to regard time as linear at the onset of this expiriment.

We'll call the point which draws together all conditions, the reactive instant and the observance point, the probability wave. Here is a simple diagram:

> o )))
Conditions, Reactive Instant, Probability wave (novel existence)

Prior to the reactive instant, all matter and energy create certain conditions. Think of it as if all possibilities are roaming freely. But, like a black hole the reactive instant always draws this matter and energy in and condenses all particular conditions to then create novelty.

First, think of baking a cake, all the ingredients must be mixed together in order to produce a final result, this is precisely what is occurring here.

Now, think of it like this:

If a coin is spinning on its side, it is almost impossible to know whether it will land on heads or tails. However, all the prior moments of it's existence, even on an atomic level, were directed toward one outcome for this particular time that you spin it on its side. Its spin is the reactive instant, a particular moment that materiality was always conjuring. When it lands, all of its potentiality is exhausted and now there is a definitive, observable outcome.

Whether it lands on heads or tails is predicated on the apex of the reactive instant, once all conditions coalesce and potentiality is exhausted the energy released is the probability wave, novelty and a new set of conditions to sustain the process.

Here, I'll take a break...

Last edited by whunter; 05-27-2015 at 12:25 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whunter For This Useful Post:
ericjohn (05-27-2015), Sissy022 (05-30-2015)
Old 05-27-2015, 01:59 PM
ericjohn (Offline)
Noteworthy
Official Member

Thanks 41
Send a message via Yahoo to ericjohn

That was a very profound and interesting read!

There are mathematical equations that deal with the very thing you are writing. Many of them are taught Math 101 or Math 1100, which basically teaches on using numbers to predict anything and everything.

I do believe in a higher power that is ultimately in control who when He feels the need to, cause events that go against all the rules, constants and equations we have come up with yet still execute with perfect precision.

Think of hurricane prediction for example, we have all of the math, science, observational equipment, but only God truly knows where that storm will hit.

Ha, I think you just inspired me to write something.

Kudos!
whunter (05-28-2015)
Old 05-27-2015, 09:06 PM
SavannaPeterson (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 53

Originally Posted by whunter View Post
The landscape: reality, by way of pure experience.

Let it settle in, the understanding that there is no end-point.

The basic treatise can be summarized as follows: all things exist predicated on the interconnectedness of the events leading to their (empirical) observance. Unfortunately, we'll have to regard time as linear at the onset of this expiriment.

We'll call the point which draws together all conditions, the reactive instant and the observance point, the probability wave. Here is a simple diagram:

> o )))
Conditions, Reactive Instant, Probability wave (novel existence)

Prior to the reactive instant, all matter and energy create certain conditions. Think of it as if all possibilities are roaming freely. But, like a black hole the reactive instant always draws this matter and energy in and condenses all particular conditions to then create novelty.

First, think of baking a cake, all the ingredients must be mixed together in order to produce a final result, this is precisely what is occurring here.

Now, think of it like this:

If a coin is spinning on its side, it is almost impossible to know whether it will land on heads or tails. However, all the prior moments of it's existence, even on an atomic level, were directed toward one outcome for this particular time that you spin it on its side. Its spin is the reactive instant, a particular moment that materiality was always conjuring. When it lands, all of its potentiality is exhausted and now there is a definitive, observable outcome.

Whether it lands on heads or tails is predicated on the apex of the reactive instant, once all conditions coalesce and potentiality is exhausted the energy released is the probability wave, novelty and a new set of conditions to sustain the process.

Here, I'll take a break...
You've just described reproduction. Only, what if we did not assume that time was linear? What if we assumed instead that the probability wave was finite, but that the process was circular or infinite?

What if the "conditions" as you call them were not conditions so much as "intentions" and as opposed to a linear beginning it was part of the probability wave? So that the pattern looked more like this:

))0>))0>))0>))0> (Imagine this as an infinite loop)
Old 05-28-2015, 05:29 AM
whunter (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 38

Reproduction would come from this original process, because production (in general) needs certain conditions to be met for it to occur - production in this case comes from the probability wave, which then begins more production.

To clarify: your diagram represents a finite probability wave (the results of which are limited based on intention) leading us to the reactive instant and then the reactive instant leading back toward intentions.

I didn't give materiality intentions, which is an interesting idea. We (humans) intend to create. But, do non-existant things intend to exist prior to their existence? That is an unanswerable question, because if so, how long do they intend to exist? What is the criteria by which they will exist? Is it simply their intention that births them?

This would give us no choice in the matter and we would be directed by all the intentions of materiality, which could likely be the conditions that I mentioned...

Hm... stranger, still we must keep going.

Last edited by whunter; 05-28-2015 at 05:32 AM..
Old 05-28-2015, 06:18 PM
SavannaPeterson (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 53

The problem with my diagram is that it's linear, it should be a sphere, think of a fireworks show where at the reactive moment, the explosions happen one inside of the other expanding out out out in a ball. Only in this case, the probability wave is infinite.

The best way I can think to describe it is with reproduction. The "conditions" as you call it would be the DNA within each person, within which is the complete recipe or blue prints to make us. Only we share that DNA with all of our ancestors, who have passed on a bit of themselves to me, thus extending their own probability wave indefinitely.

Only again, as opposed to the pattern being linear, the circumstance, reactive moment and probability wave are all happening within each other. So my probability wave is still alive and in motion when I take a piece of myself and give it to my child thus "launching" my DNA into the future by in a new package that will life longer than me so I'm expanding my probability wave indefinitely.
The Following User Says Thank You to SavannaPeterson For This Useful Post:
whunter (01-17-2017)
Old 01-17-2017, 06:15 PM
whunter (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 38

I see what you're saying Savanna, nice representation!
Old 01-18-2017, 06:21 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 637

Why reply to a response that happened may 2015 unless you are bumping the thread?

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:01 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 135

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:42 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 637

Perhaps the rules against gratuitous thread bumping were developed because the board was busier, or the staff was very uptight BUT there is rule against it......

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:47 AM
brianpatrick (Online)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 818

I say: to hell with the rules man; this is war!😀
Old 01-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 135

He probably didn't look at the date. It happens.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:30 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 135

whunter is a solid contributor/member.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 135

He submits work occasionally and doesn't participate in the horde mocking. Five-star member.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:55 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 135

Find 100 more like him, and you'll have the best writing site on the internet. He ought to be "thanked" for dropping by. He adds class to the forum.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Rob56 (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Great piece, very talented. I use https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-money writing service which is of a great help when looking for ways to improwe writing skills.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing