WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

oh how I hate editing posts, so share with me then

Old 07-08-2012, 09:42 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

repost from elsewhere

and where if I'm so bad it should be rather easy for you...", and yet, the goblin had
Bullsh*t! ^ I can have a sh*tty experience riding a poorly made bicycle without knowing how to build one better.
Here fixed it: 'and where if I'm so bad it should be rather easy for you." Yet, the goblin had'
"...ah now, nobody is ever asking you to read my posts, nor ride that bicyle that you yourself seem unable to improve on..." replied the goblin as if knowing that there would always be those who rightly didn't like his posts, saying "...well then, I guess that it is one's imperfections and not one's perfections that makes one individual...", and then the goblin remembered meeting many humans who spoke in other tongues, strange accents, and had visions of other worlds too, where at first it was so hard to follow their works and yet after a while it became so easy, saying "...oddly I wouldn't want to read those classics in a modern text, nor see films subtitled in my own language, nor have the author descend to my level if you see what I mean, so no, let the reader experience the author to the full where it's not being easy is always part of it's pull, it's mystery even..."

xxxx

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-09-2012 at 05:40 AM..
Old 07-09-2012, 05:12 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

repost from elsewhere, the subject of plagiarism again

"...for me, it's almost as if it's the opposite problem, in that I've made no bones about wanting to be one of the firsts to be known on forumland, so if I start worrying about being copied how am I even going to become known by my posts alone, so let them copy me then, besides I must be a plagiarist's nightmare to copy..." mentioned the goblin observing that most authors are going to start their own forums, or at least support amateur forums dedicated towards them, the stephan king forum, the harry potter forum, the twilight forum, etc., as it's not hard to see why any publisher, faced with a general decline in their booksales by other means and by spiralling cost too,, is going to take interest in seeing how these unpaid readers/posters who are gossiping and reviewing their books upon forumland here are doing, so the publisher who has been slow off the mark will come to forumland...", at which point the goblin thought about the something else, saying "...whereas increasingly the writers themselves are dumping those publishers to publish directly on the internet, yet they too, still need to draw readers towards their works by either posting excerpts, or by offering starter volumes on the internet, and where better to serve that purpose than this forumland here...", in fact, the goblin remembered that exactly the same type thing had already happened on the internet with a pop group called freelance whales who used a mixture of youtube and forumpower to get where they are now, so smiling the goblin just said "...ah no, don't ever worry about being copied by those who like your works, let them, instead worry about missing the boat as anyone can livewrite now yet it's only livewriters stay the course..."

Freelance Whales: "Generator 1st Floor"

140 2762 52796

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-11-2012 at 05:53 AM..
Old 07-09-2012, 06:46 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...love those type of posts Flea, though if you had listened to me you wouldn't be posting them here now and would have given up on writers sites like me too then, and thanks Grace, loved that snippet of domestic bliss though always thought of you as more Nigella than Ramsey, yet it has reminded me once more to resume baking bread after a year off with the little un asking me only last week if we could, so maybe we will, served with some fish, while we can...a repost then, with a bit of livewriting, followed by a lie down I think...

"...with over whelming compelling data that wild fish populations will be depleted by the middle of this century as we just eat them all as humans proliferate adds to my 'the human race is fucking crazy' list and subsequently my breeding carp for food idea in the 'how to survive what's coming' list..." says Jats, ever the pragmatist, enjoying a glass of Italian red here as a little celebration for finally having completed the tedious form that has taken the whole of the day to fill in where this headache now is the price to pay when dealing with the bloody local council "...and I keep hearing there is still time, there is still time, as time keeps running out on this, and other environmental issues, but like a little child with a choice of all now, or an endless supply, now is always the choice for the human race, whereas all we need to do is only fish 99% of the worlds oceans and protect just 1%, a global network of marine reserves, creating a billion jobs worldwide to enforce it in the process, see now that's the kind of fascist bureaucracy I will go for..."

Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

("...yes, I guess I would have given up on those writer's forums years ago Jats had I not felt that book readers accumulate upon them, so if ever this writing in posts forum readership takes off, it will be from one of these writer's forums I believe, as writing is far more than nanowrimo, that writing of elsewhere for elsewhere by elsewhere, your posts are ace Jats your forum readership speaks for itself, and we don't need elsewhere to be read now, no you and I and the others livewriters, and all their readers too are just here now, so I love this forum, direct, interactive, and live between us...")

repost from elsewhere, new,

So I can read your posts goblin, among other things. I mostly just observe..said the prophet of recursions. My rare posts are mostly just to stimulate more for me to read. I agree you can learn a lot about yourself on message boards, especially by how others construe your comments and in thinking about whether to respond and how. I've learned I have an unfortunate way of turning a phrase that annoys many, and my inability to care about their reaction annoys them even more. I find it all both comical and sad that I suspect most perceive their own cyber-persona far differently than others do, and that most seem to be seeking a social context they lack irl. Like the inordinate affection people commonly invest in cats and dogs, I see a certain pathos in this phenomenon but only time will reveal the damage done versus advantages attained. So what have you learned about yourself posting, the prophet asked the goblin. Have you made any real friends along the way? Might there be a better way to enhance your self realization than posting? eta: What movie is the picture you posted before your reply to me from? Know I've seen it but can't recall title.
"...friendship within anonymity is a hard one to prove, but I do befriend those who are not hostile and I encourage anyone who wishes to post to do so, plus I respect and admire those whose posts feed me, where for example when xxxxx described that other forum as being a real party but on one's best behaviour now I knew it not only to be true but also that that analogy was new to me and perfectly put..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...back to the photo from "death in venice" in my previous post, I guess the goblin is the young man in the background who happens to be looking at the old man in the foreground who is writing this text now, the dailylife wendy against the an ageless peter pan if you like, so the persona is a projection, an ultra ego by default then, yet still a fictional me for the knowing, perhaps it's all about the mes here, me and other me..."

xxxx 2764 52895

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-15-2012 at 06:02 AM..
Old 07-10-2012, 01:07 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

("...where's maidahl when you need her..." went the goblin posting something her way)

repost from elsewhere

"...well, after all these years now, I've finally figured out what's wrong with my daughter, whose love of booze, boys, and covering the floor with her garments, used or otherwise, has all lent a certain credence to the notion that she is in fact a homosexual boy just trapped inside a girl's body..." went the goblin, adding "...trouble is that I just don't know who to address this kind of problem to..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-15-2012 at 06:04 AM..
Old 07-10-2012, 01:35 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

repost from elsewhere, new and still in a mess, what prompted my previous mes post

I'm curious Flea. How many sites do you post on? What is your primary motivation for posting? How are your comments generally received? I must say you have interesting ways of responding to criticism. Seems you've been at this for quite a while also at a wide variety of sites.
"...many forums indeed..." replied the goblin, adding "...where being anonymous my readership actually means nothing to me whereas those replies that might feed me what I write next mean a lot to me...", adding "...just I remain where the pull is and leave where the push is, it's a journey across forumland where all these forums start and fold in some endless rambling procession, yet this persona of a goblin upon them remains here as me throughout, where a lot depends upon what one wants from one's posts I suppose, me I want to know who I am by what I post, so how about you then, why do you spend your life here, how do you see your time now..."

xxxx 2766 52971

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-15-2012 at 06:05 AM..
Old 07-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

"...my posts get better, or worse, with every re-post, depending, as your 'friend' there points out so eloquently..." smiles Jats on another damp morning in the shire where the sound of cars swooshing along the rivered roads echo off the walls in the little cottage by the canal and so Jats leaves the curtains closed, turns on the radio and wallows in the slot awhile and searches for 'friends' then to find a suitable reply amongst all his posts kept haphazardly in the chameleons little box, yet, while enjoying reading them once more, dismisses them for now, though marking some for here later with a little reminder below each post and continues with this new one then seeing as the chameleon has found the right picture for it then "...yes, all the clues to self are there when one looks back from a distance..." adds Jats, opening the curtains now to see the rain has gone in his absence and so readies to climb back into daily life awhile to see what more clues can be found while this post, that's not quite right, can be finished off later then for yes the secret of a happy life is to know when to stop, and then go that bit further, Jats reminds himself again

Last edited by Jats; 07-10-2012 at 02:59 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jats For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (07-10-2012), Grace Gabriel (07-10-2012), Loz (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 03:38 PM
maidahl

..maidahl responds to the goblin, noting that her frap is the grossest thing she'd ever tasted. She is still traumatized from eating ants in her trail mix. Last night, she screamed spider at a restaurant. It was her own hair in her peripheral vision, still connected to her head.

maidahl has an oxymoron. Airline schedules.
Why are DC flights cancelled lately? Sometimes, maidahl iterates, the plane sinks into the pavement. This fitful sun is that scorching mad. maidahl wishes the best for the denizens of Europe and Hawaii, Obama's Asia. She whispers to the group of men spawned from the depths of hell to get sexy girls to hold tight to manly manworld, "A day wasted on others is not wasted on one's self." A guy hyper-caffeinated and homeless talks to himself. He winks. At everyone. Always the same shirt. Smells like pine and cinammon.

Under the madmen's sun rising, maidahl thinks in quotations of her past inspired ramblings of insomnia and mortal terror of heated cockroach okra, "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever in memorandum. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to the place where he arose." maidahl iseth tired. LA can be lonesome sometimes, but the heat and lack of sanity is a constant variable. We are all madmen, maidahl says, pausing for a sip of disgusting bugjuice, (oops frappucino). She wonders if anyone else on forumland has ever eaten insect. That phylum should be destroyed. Alas, animal kingdom would perish.

maidahl screams in her mind," PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR MADMEN!"
Old 07-10-2012, 03:42 PM
maidahl

maidahl's idiot friend: be a 14 year old boy
idiot not friend: chat with girl of my age
maidahl's idiot friend: tell me she's into older guys
idiot not friend: pretend I'm 19
maidahl's idiot friend: sext with her
idiot not friend: arrange meeting
maidahl's idiot friend: go to her house
idiot not friend: it's chris hanson
maidahl's idiot friend: crew goes to jail for sexting with me

Old 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 881

So. Grace had toddled downstairs to make a cup of tea, after hours of reading on her bed. "I've just finished 'The Woman In White', she explained - the author, Wilkie Collins, was best friend to Charles Dickens. And this book originally appeared as a serialization in 1860. Hard not to marvel at its longevity. Could he ever have conceived that a jeans-clad, barefoot bohemian woman would be riveted by his words all these years later? Not a corset, bustle or petticoat in sight. Could he comprehend that the muddy boots kicked off carelessly in the hallway belong to a woman? I just find it fascinating that he has an audience now that he could never have imagined. Will the space-migrants of the future read Flea's posts as they orbit the moon?" And suddenly, writing well had a renewed importance to Grace. Because perfect expression is timeless - and perfect description makes a time capsule of a moment, like a Pharaoh's pyramid. "You've come a long way Wilkie", Grace marveled, smoothing down the flyaway pages of his yellowing paperback, and returning it to her bedside locker - paper-weighted down with a vibrator.

Last edited by Grace Gabriel; 07-10-2012 at 04:47 PM..
Old 07-11-2012, 01:10 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

("...powerful stuff, great read Grace..." mentioned the goblin happy that he had escaped into it a while before returning to his now again, saying "...yes I feed on posts and need to be fed too...")

repost from elsewhere

"...somewhat quiet on the posting front of late..." mentioned the goblin who knew too, that it was up to him to choose between living one's life as a wolf or letting one's life live one like a sheep, where simply he felt he had to avoid two traps here, one of drowning in preoccupations of dailylife without appropriate reflection upon it, and the other of just tagging threads here to show solidarity towards those whom one didn't know, saying "...one can't post everywhere, so one has to post to where it is worth it, also one can't post everything too, so one has to post to a benchmark of self, so perhaps the real question here is what is an aware wolf as opposed to those blind sheep then, in a life perhaps where the end is exactly the same for both of those creatures..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-11-2012 at 05:45 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

waking up late, Jats opens the curtains too see no rain for a change, yet, alarmingly sees one of his neighbours with a rope, ladders and chainsaw, the deadly combination that always makes Jats smile with exasperation and so ambles down the road nursing a morning brew to stop him from killing himself then "...people have no patience. I had told him I would help out, or do it for him, having a suspicion he didn't know what he was doing, then as soon as the sun comes out the madness begins, they cant help themselves these humans..." so after a little chat, Jats gets more suitably dressed and grabs his gear from out of the truck and gives a quick demonstration on felling, the chainsaw singing sweetly for less than an hour slicing up the nice Ash that was just unfortunately growing in the wrong place and is now all stacked up next to Jats log store to wait for his little loggers to turn up to swing down the axes, where Jats could do that too himself of course, but then Jats has learned the art of patience now "...yes, nice useful chap is Frank, where I have been looking for an excuse to do him a favour and get to know him..." chuckles Jats waiting patiently now for what he wanted in return to begin with

Last edited by Jats; 07-11-2012 at 07:05 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 881

"An odd, but fascinating sort of day here, where the sky has all the shades of a ripe bruise. Flashes of fork lightning. Moments of brilliant sunshine interspersed with saturating showers. A rainbow to marvel at." Grace retrieved her coffee cup from the draining board, and groaned at the weight of her leaden limbs. "What is it about swimming that makes you feel so feeble and rubber-legged afterwards?", she wondered, noticing the little man had curled up on the sofa to do his colouring - and his usual relentless stream of consciousness seemed to be silenced for a change. "We had a restorative mug of hot chocolate in the little cafe afterwards - snug in its steamy warmth and chlorine pungence. He was all pink cheeks and slicked back hair - stifling yawns because never, not ever will he confess to feeling sleepy." Grace went off to take a peek around the door. Grinning to herself, she pulled the soft fleece off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around him. She gently extracted the purple felt-tip from his fingers, and slid the colouring book out from beneath his cheek. There is no greater parental victory than snatching the odd hour to yourself whilst the little darlings are knocked out flat. "Just a shame you're too knackered to do anything useful with it", Grace yawned, happy to stare at the garden in a stupour then.

Last edited by Grace Gabriel; 07-11-2012 at 06:39 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168
Send a message via Yahoo to Dela Eden

"This is my cat!" the girl beamed proudly, "though she's not actually my cat. She just sleeps in our house, eats all our food and spends hours a day being fussed over by us."
The picture seems to be too large on most screens. My bad - wide screen computer!
Here's a link to it:
http://sophiethewriter.tumblr.com/po...4887771/thecat
The primary purpose of writing fiction, and then publishing what you have written, is not merely to show off … but to entertain the first and second reader, the first reader being you and the second reader being every other person who ever comes alone to what you have written — George V. Higgins
You know you want to -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dela Eden; 07-11-2012 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Picture oversized
Old 07-11-2012, 12:03 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

("...well it does/did seem a rather large cat..." remarked the goblin, adding "...and I used to love them before slowly became ill by them, today I simply know where and when a cat has passed as my watering eyes tell me...")

repost from elsewhere, new, goblin explaining the ropes again

what can my livewriter persona be!
"...just start writing in third person, where after a while when you'll get so fed up with writing said the person who is writing this each time you'll think about what feels comfortable and personifies you to others here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that no one would remember a username and yet for example who could forget meeting an endangered appalachian mud squid, explaining "...so the use of an easy to remember persona frees one from needing an easy to remember username meaning that instead the username, being unique to you, can be used to bring up your other threads when placed in a search engine, but I don't know, perhaps you don't want to become known by your posts, perhaps you don't believe that you can do it, nor even that it is possible now, whereas me I'm go down trying for I've only myself stopping me..."

xxxx 2775 53279

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-15-2012 at 06:07 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168

"Resolved the problem of the large picture. Though it does mean you'll have to click on the link to view it. I promise she's very cute though!" The girl told the others who had crowded round to look.
http://sophiethewriter.tumblr.com/po...4887771/thecat
The primary purpose of writing fiction, and then publishing what you have written, is not merely to show off … but to entertain the first and second reader, the first reader being you and the second reader being every other person who ever comes alone to what you have written — George V. Higgins
You know you want to -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

You got a smaller version of that picture Dela? Edit: Just seen your edit - thanks!

"A real hug is a powerful thing," says Loz after returning, slightly dazed, from a visit to her friendly neighbour. A gentle hug offered by Loz as the rectenly widow woman latches on. Not a word exchanged, but something much deeper, powerful emotion in its rawest form. As Loz takes a deeper understanding of loss someplace deep, her neighbour steps back with a smiles that says thank you, and Loz is reminded that no matter how well we learn to weild words, sometimes silence is our most powerful tool.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 07-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168

'I love graveyards' said the girl. 'But I refuse to enter a church'. she explained 'I have no religion. I may have been baptised but I refuse to acknowledge that on forms as babies don't have a choice in the matter'.
You know you want to -
Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

repost from the "let me see your website please" thread

"...I don't have a blog..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...instead I create and join edit/random threads across forums, in a kind of shared blog with no central character, why, many reasons I suppose, firstly it can become very monotone if it's just one person's blog, secondly, if someone flags in output then someone else's output can then take over, thirdly, blogs tend to talk down to the reader where the reader too is then relegated to mere commenting, but not so with these edit/random threads that are more like round tables, fourthly, the forum has the reader on hand who just drops in while on the forum, fifthly, if one forum goes down then the other forums still carry the content as in a cross backup...", at which point the goblin imagined that the reader of this post was fast falling asleep now, so the goblin quickly put up a note reading we apologize for the slight interruption to normal services on writersbest hopefully your sanity will be returned to you shortly where if not please feel free to post below

xxxx 2779 53302

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-15-2012 at 06:09 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 02:02 PM
maidahl

maidahl finds the above posts consistently filled with talent. Some people are filled with it, talent she means.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:05 PM
maidahl

Sometimes, maidahl notes, classmates are perpetually obnoxious, even right before a job interview. Sometimes, maidahl speculates, "a friend to all is a friend to none." Sometimes, maidahl adds, a true friend is one soul in two bodies. And sometimes, kindred spirits wear a padlock on their necks after they pass out and get drunk.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:08 PM
maidahl

maidahl has been reading Aristotle as of late. She finds it soothing. She reads, "All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, desire." Yet, she also notes that all of us are driven in a desire for knowledge. It is nature, she decides.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way, maidahl pauses for a gasp of much needed air, - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy. maidahl is often angered, and realizes in a slow drive to the desert, out in the open road with the wind blowing through the bald driver's scalp, that all is at peace in the universe. "Hello universe!" she shouts.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
maidahl

maidahl doesn't have a birthday until September. She has never thought much of astrology and is much bothered when the cashier at Starbucks ask her what her zodiac sign is. She never bothers much with horoscopes. She feels people who really on match-making are naive, sucker-lamb children. People who matchmake are bad wayward folk full of repentance in longevity.

maidahl is filled with desire as of late. She desires a certain man, a new car, a motorcycle, a pair of deliciously edible combat boots, and a second job online. She inhales the fresh Starbucks air, enjoying the AC and the lack of weather in LA. She wonders where the rest of the gang on this particular venue of forumland are situated. She knows of a few locations and is continually blown by the diversity of the denizens of the Beat. Some are from the South, some are from her area, and some are scattered across the world. Ahh, the big wide world web. maidahl is continually impressed by snickers bars and randomness. maidahl like green eggs and ham. maidahl likes ice coffee and e-cigs. maidahl is out on a limb, jumping to conclusions in persistent mundane routine.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM
maidahl

If once a man indulges himself in murder, maidahl realizes, very soon he comes to think little of robbing, and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking. Oh the horror of it all! maidahl shrieks in pious terror. And from that to incivility, maidahl gasps, comes gluttony and procrastination. maidah once heard sagacity of everlasting profundity from her old professor: Procrastination is mere fear of failure. When maidahl procrastinates, she knows she is afraid she won't excel in the subject matter. Speaking of which, she has a research to do on prototypes of the longest short paragraph, the shortest long paragraph, the long and short paragraph, and the long paragraph and short paragraph. Also she has real research to finish.

Prototype paragraphs (In theory, maidahl affirms):

long long long

short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short short

long and short

longest short

shortest long

Dear me, maidahl interjects. Theory never seems to work in practice.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

She wonders where the rest of the gang on this particular venue of forumland are situated.
...well you should know about me by now maidhal, in case then, a repost...

hey Jats! how r u? where r u from? lets talk if u dont mind
"...I don't mind at all for isn't that why we are here..." smiles Jats, a fresh tea in hand ready to chat with the slot then "...I am fine thank you, couldn't be better..." Jats lies coughing and spluttering back from the kitchen now "...well nothing a good woman and a few grand wouldn't put right..." he adds, knowing too well the many construed connotations that could be taken from the little well rehearsed saying used often these days, though still using it none the same then "...I am from the Shires in England a little cottage by the canal where like this little peaceful section of forum land random stuff, cats, the weather and vegetables are discussed et al, and all is well then, yet don't let that fool you now, for I see you are new here, though perhaps not elsewhere, but anyhow lets just say forumland is a dangerous place if you let it be, and one of the reasons why I rarely do pm's and am anonymous then, yet all of me is right here to see clearly..." shrugs the chameleon innocently "... though you have to give a little of yourself back then too, if you dare, so take a step, walk with me now, let us talk then for it is your stage too now..."

Old 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM
maidahl

maidahl ventures on the longest road to nowhere quite frequently. It is the road of falling so easily in love. If you prefer her over me, maidahl croons, you're just a fool in lust. Yes, maidahl notes, change in all things is a sweet nectar of delight. It can be said, maidahl takes in a slurp of procrastination, she is supposed to be working on a research paper due by midnight, that love can be a caging effort, proving men and women alike to be mere animals.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...and another, though I see it follows on nicely to that one you sneaked in anyway...

chameleon's are the only animal with a prehensile penis
"...now I think the Elephant and the Dolphin would disagree with that, and it's the Dolphin you have to look out for as there are at least fourteen cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, which puts a different slant on why swimming with wild dolphins is the no.1 wish to do before you die then..." responds Jats spreading the internet urban myth further perhaps

Last edited by Jats; 07-11-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 07-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...or maybe this one then, to help with your paper...

"...although I have studied a bit, the human psychology stuff, it's been through the study of animals that I have learned more about the humans, particularly of late and where now I can even do the poncy Latin bit t'boot, though I can even remember way back to an argument with an old boss when I was just eighteen saying that humans are no better than animals, yet his ego and arrogance, as ever, got in the way of his reasoning with him insisting humans are better in 'some' way..." replies Jats while gnawing on a chicken leg here "...yet take how the wolf hunts in a pack, the collaboration to seek their prey, the complicated hierarchy that exists, the social niceties and endless politics, the continuing displays of dominance, though there is always the lone wolf tracking the pack, biding his time, waiting to pounce, and when the top dog and his mates are away he will sneak in and mate with one of the willing females, at her insistence, as that is the only way for her to break free from the limited gene pool that she suffers each day..." unexplains the chameleon, and remembering too that his girlfriend agreed with Jats anyway, then wandering off to repost this elsewhere now

Last edited by Jats; 07-11-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,622

repost from elsewhere, new,

"...love this forum, your best posts yet, still better ones to come though, pictures too..." went the goblin accepting the king of heart's persona straight off, and appreciating the mage too, saying "...and why not now, after all, writing in third is far more imaginative than in first, plus you'll outlive the present situation though your writing fluidity together with you ability to match pictures to your texts here, well isn't that something you'll retain for the rest of your days if you practice at it...", in fact, the goblin felt the livewriters to be very brave but what did it matter how the others saw it anyway, for unless one ever meets in dailylife, all posters on forumland are anonymous personas now, for such is the nature of portraying oneself in writing, so skate with my now

the knife - heartbeats

xxxx 2789 53367

Last edited by fleamailman; 07-11-2012 at 09:37 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168

"I like this picture a lot." The girl says. "I can't remember whether I've posted it before or not though."
You know you want to -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dela Eden For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (07-12-2012), Grace Gabriel (07-12-2012)

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe