WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

Brunettes

Old 12-31-2010, 01:12 PM
Cityboy (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168
Default Brunettes

Brunettes

Any young man aspiring to become a world famous lover would receive the best training for his occupation in the arms of a brunette. A brunette would show him techniques even unknown to the great Casanova, most legendary of all male lovers. Because of the brunette's unsurpassable bedroom charms, she would be most suited to launch a young man towards a successful career in the art of seduction. Once a young lover spends an evening cuddled by a brunette, he will fully understand the mechanics of love-making and be capable of capturing the heart of any woman, regardless of how difficult to win-over she might be; eventually, she'll submit to his desire.

Of course, the theory that a brunette makes the best romantic instructor has received criticism from skeptics who argue that a stunning blonde or a dazzling redhead can teach a man much more than a brunette ever could. But should the skeptics be believed? Well, recently, when a reporter asked a group of them whether any had spent an evening pampered by a beautiful brunette, not a single skeptic stated he had. And to make matters worst for the skeptics, the same reporter asked a class of young lovers from whom they preferred to learn the the tricks of the trade, and all of them smiled and shouted harmoniously, “Brunettes!”

And, finally, to further disprove the skeptics, one could seek the opinion of any world-famous lover trained by a brunette. The response from one of these international “lady-killers” would always the same. He would say proudly and firmly that in the sultry world of love and romance, the brown-haired beauty reigns supreme—that the brunette is the true goddess.

Last edited by Cityboy; 12-31-2010 at 02:34 PM..
Old 12-31-2010, 01:43 PM
MickTheebs (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 65

Nice.

Very amusing

Is there gonna be one on Redheads as well?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Cityboy (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168

Originally Posted by MickTheebs View Post
Nice.

Very amusing

Is there gonna be one on Redheads as well?

Maybe.

But I'd love to get a glimpse of the dame he's checking out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 130x99-gthmb_guinness_eyeballs.jpg (3.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Cityboy; 01-01-2011 at 03:01 PM..

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing