WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.

Welcome (Back) to the Intellectual Table

Old 03-21-2016, 09:32 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 643
Default Welcome (Back) to the Intellectual Table

I've already claimed the seat in the back corner, where I can see everyone coming in, and my back is against the wall. This would be J.B. Hickock's seat, but since James Butler won't be among us, I'll claim the seat.

Of course we will cover Politics, Religion, and discussion of philosophical and existential topics.

If some of these topics drive writing projects, or if some of you writing projects drive discussions here at 'Table then that would be...Marvelous.

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:38 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 643

Oh, and get used to the phrase "Examine your premise".

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table