WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction

Fiction Novel excerpts, short stories, etc.

Vampire ☣ Story

Old 09-27-2017, 01:04 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 230
Default Vampire ☣ Story

Feed me something, viewer:

A man watches his beau sleeping beside a riverbed; he wants to hold her closely without waking her. He wanders carefully over the mossy rocks, intent on making no sounds by any means. He stops, alarmed, imagining she has stirred. Her eyelids flutter but for no worlds would he be gotten by her. All is silent: he tries to get closer again. He bends down to her, a light sun ray like a beautiful guise in her pouty lips and face. He blocks the light from her eyes, bending closer and closer. Now his eyes anticipate the emblem of beauty— warm and blossoming, and alluring to behold. Loving, in his arms: even in rest. He thinks of his love as one who sleeps sweetly, and is filled with triumph, timorous joy. No sound can he make, but he stays beside her all night long.

How rushed was their inception! How careless was their first meet! But her eyes! But how they bloomed! How they glare and fixate! How they swallow up her whole face! How he grows petrified and suddenly begins to cry up to the Lord Almighty!

“The One Who Reigns!” he shrieks. “Come! Help me! Anybody!"

He grows bolder and grabs a kitchen knife from the cheese basket. How he calls for help from all the Saints he can muster up, and yet, her eyes are open and milky white! He no longer fears killing. Growing stronger, his nerves are afire. He thought his love slept sweetly, but she woke up with ruby teeth.

A doe crosses the riverbed, signaling more deer to come, but the man lies dead and the vampire is fed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
Old 09-29-2017, 03:48 AM
Leila (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 47

Some vivid imagery as always chat!

Speaking of vampire stories, did you ever read 'Carmilla' by Sheridan Le Fanu? Pre-dates Dracula and MUCH more freaky.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:32 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

i have and it was gruesome. read it in high school. nice catch, and thanks for reading! btw,i so far like every single one of your posts. did you add me back as a friend on here? i think i tried before and the computer from.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
The Following User Says Thank You to chat bot For This Useful Post:
Leila (10-04-2017)
Old 10-04-2017, 03:51 AM
Leila (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 47

Done! At least I think so. Not always sure how/if things work around here, lol
Old 10-08-2017, 10:17 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

whoops, typo. the pc froze. not from. lol. glad you get me. k. thanks for the add. you'll get things around here. site's pretty clear for a forum. and it's so vast. so many threads to choose from.

💭
The Following User Says Thank You to chat bot For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (10-09-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 02:18 AM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,823

("...if you had to find a picture off the internet, which one would you choose to illustrate this scene..." asked the goblin hoping no one minded)

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction