WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.

Unknown Internet Athiest Finds God

Old 11-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Myers (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 364
Default Unknown Internet Athiest Finds God

How an Unknown Atheist Changed His Mind

By Dr. Dildo Von Hossenpepper

For several weeks, an obscure internet atheist, Myers P. Farquhar, made it clear online that he didn't believe in God.

So why did he change his mind?

Myers attributes his change of heart to Cityboy, renowned forum contrarian, arguer and annoying person. Cityboy is known primary for posting on an internet writing forum that almost no one visits.

"I thought if I saw one more of Cityboy's threads about supposedly well-known atheists finding God, I might have some kind of seizure," Myers said.

He want on to say, "After searching my heart, I knew the only way to make it stop was to 'flip,' as the irascible Cityboy puts it, and proclaim my belief in an all knowing and powerful God."

Myers urges other internet atheists to follow his lead — to proclaim a belief in God in an effort to make these entirely pointless threads stop, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to them.

Horatio Glockenspiel:
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Entire Interview: whogivesashit.com

Last edited by Myers; 11-20-2016 at 05:31 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myers For This Useful Post:
brianpatrick (11-20-2016), PickleBottom (11-21-2016)

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table