WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

Not APRIL FOOLS YET

Old 03-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 60
Icon4 Not APRIL FOOLS YET

Nope, its not April yet.

Last edited by Beesauce; 03-17-2018 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Aristocrat, slave owner, military slaves, free, reddit
Old 03-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 60

whhoops >>

Here's something that really happened:

NONFICTION

Bullies

To the woman who shouted from her car passing by with her window rolled down, I

would ask her why and how much and what they told her that I was or what I may

had done. I'd wonder if they told her what she was to yell only after she was paid

with the NDA.

What she said was horrible and she didn't stop at the stop sign in the cul-de-sac, she

said, "God, takes a long time killing yourself," and sped away.

Hugging my mom, the next driver came by, another woman with the window down.

Sobbing and hugging my mother, the woman said, "Oh, god, who died?" It was

demeaning in tone and she sped away the same as the other woman seconds earlier.

The worst part is that it was true and that it was a week or less that my uncle,

who's name is Paul fell down, hit his head, and died in the hospital due to health

related complications.

What happened next was even worse. The neighbor woman said something that set

me off to yelling profusely. She said a name of a young girl who is currently in the

hospital because she'd recently swallowed 100 painkillers and I have not been able

to find out why, but she plays video games online and I know too much, and she

suffers panic attacks and doctors first thought she was autistic, when she is not, but

she claims to not be able to handle certain noises and phrases and does not want to

talk to people. She is currently on a farm with other children and I am worried

about her being on a farm without her family and friends. Her mother thinks she is

okay, but I am not allowed any rights and wish to investigate this farm and do not

think she is 100% safe.

erase/ repeat / content being sold to WB trolls --

Last edited by Beesauce; 03-17-2018 at 10:40 PM..
Old 03-10-2018, 04:04 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,354

[QUOTE=Beesauce

I use to go on reddit, but those guys tell me i'm unintelligible

[/QUOTE]

Those cretins!
Old 03-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 60
Icon10 Master Of War Found A Master Of Peace MOP

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce View Post
Those cretins!

Cretins?

No.

No.

I do no beelieve this anymore -- maybe. maybe they'll never stop? Censorship is criminal

{REDACTED} oh the irony. ah. yes but tis not erased forever, nope, such is the truth of all data.

Last edited by Beesauce; 03-17-2018 at 10:42 PM..
Old 03-10-2018, 05:59 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,354

Originally Posted by Beesauce View Post
Cretins?

No.

No.

I do no beelieve this anymore --

No.. No I don't

Those guys are in need

Thy have never met the bee like you

The ones in reddit who argue in a circle jerk

THey are slaves and they will soon be saved

THey do not understand and they do and they do not know why

As they all argue about the lie

The truth was there

And the richest man in the world was there on WB too with the Underground Slaves

The girl on her computer was his and she had him in her jaws and she was twrilling

The richest men in all the world would soon answer to the enslaved American Intelligence Agencies from Hollywood

Hollywoof hollywoof woof woof woof F F F FAILED FAILED FAILED

LET THE WORDS OF THE BIRD FLY

MILITARY NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE BLACK AND INTO THE GREY

A GIANT BRITISH GREY PENIS WITH ONE EYE, HE WILL BE MY GUY..>He is not SAFE! Because the giant Penis was indeed a man who was once my friend, and then the money man came to town and tried to turn the entire town against us.

When I came home from entrapment September 13th, 2016, I had a dream:

A stranger who was a neighbor had us held up in his house. He was acting paranoid and said he needed to tell us something. He was scared. All the Venetian window blinds were down and he was peering out through the slots. He turned around and whispered, "They're on to you. They're handing over your information to the people in town."

The dreams I have never end and are in my book.

I should have died just like Aaron Swartz, because I do believe it was part of an ancient warlord tactic from Rome called "Cognitive infiltration" and it all revolved around mass spying and was 100% espionage and 100% mass murder in the slowest way possible

The men and women on reddit. I tried to start my story over there, but people were starting to tell details of my own story right there on Youtube and in some of the comments and I wondered "God!!? Are they telling the truth too? Or are they trying to make me look like I'm an idiot?"

I know aliens are not after me. I know who it is. It's slave owners. And the ones who tell me i'm unintelligible they are saying "Help, I had to say 'you're an idiot'" because the man with the money held a gun up to my entire family and the richest man in the world was essentially holding a gun up to his own head and saying "I'll shoot you if you don't be a bully."

And this is going to stop because I have a lot of stories about bullies in my past, and I never hated my bully because I understood my bully. She had been abused too and we had known each other since birth. And when her drunk mom beat her, she came to school and wanted to try and beat me.

And that's a another story that's in my book.

I didn't beat her, she didn't beat me. We looked at each other, and then both times I was backed up into a wall, with no where to run, an adult man came out of a building and stepped up and told the bully "No more. Youre going away now. And prison and isolate this and these richest men who enslaved all the celebrities and artists first.

Reddit. Reddit

There's a bunch of bullfrogs in that town and they could come over here or we go over there? I don't know yet, I have only slept and now am awake and will never stop until it is said that the military is in need of stepping in, calling a media and saying

"I know what the alligator is in the political cartoon" and it's heating up here down at the HQ of the 21st Century Underground Railroad where we try to get it to the other artists willing to say "HEY! I AM A SLAVE having a panic attack and need a minute before I can tell you the rest... Please please, this is what it looks like when a slave is trying to come out"

Democracy Now.
When I tried to save all the children I asked for Amy Goodman and instead they tortured me and set dogs at the protestors at the LNG Pipeline while I was in the hospital wanting Goodman she was reporting on the dogs and then was sued by the state as she tried to do her job. The reason for the distraction? I think it was because they really didn't want me to meet Goodman.

What next?
Why doesn't anyone call the media?
What media?

Oh. Well, those rats, those rats
those aren't fucking rats
those are people

Oh. Well, those alligators, those alligators
those aren't fucking alligators
those are people

Oh. Well, those...
Get him! Get him! He's getting away!
But Keep the owner alive. Oh. Woof woof woof
What would Batman do?
He'd have a conversation with his bully for locking him up

And I have so much to say everyday until I die and I am not Michael Jackson, but I do know quiet a lot perhaps just enough. Yes. Yes Indeed. Because artists are entrapped and enslaved and I have witnesses. You cannot kill everyone in an effort to kill one because even though I've been recorded online and in face-to-face conversations I've said, "I'll just go kill myself!" but it was an empty threat towards my boyfriend because he is the smartest and dumbest man I knew. Smart for being a genius and stupid for not listening to me when I say, "We're not safe and you don't get it because your family and friends are dropping like flies you mother fucker!"
Even my boyfriend did not want to believe anyone was after us. And I suffered in three different cages for trying to convince him that this wasn't all just a coincidence that both him and I were having dreams about assassination.

The slave owners they use mass spying to steal our dreams. And when they find the dreamers who dream big and are smart and want to free people for peace and a better life, the slave owner turns to the military and says "I have a video of you doing that one thing," the rich man held the gun to the high ranking official, scared out of his mind for having been held in a very expensive Death Cult of perpetual war, he said, "If you don't find that girl and get her to kill herself, I'll first take your wife. And then you'll have to hire a babysitter when you are working here. Then, we'll take the babysitter and your child. So you better shut the fuck up and go and get that stupid fucking baby girl in Oregon. She is just one stupid girl who never paid for car insurance, don't you think she should die?!"

-------

This story would not be possible if it wasn't for all those lovely abused bullies on the Internet. All those "shills" are slaves and they are scared to death and do not need to be that way anymore. Death does not need war and war does not need games

Those rich men told the FBI "ballahahhhhh She's... she's ...the Queen of Anonymous.." and the FBI said.. "Really? ..Okay. Sure, whatever." And the FBI bent the knee with the gun at their head and said, "Okay. Yea. Right."

The FBI went with the fake dossier filled with both truths and lies and told two security guards at the hospital ER that I went to, the guards were looking at me. One whispered to the other, "They're calling her the Queen of Anonymous," and I heard them say this because I have excellent hearing.

I wanted to say, "Who? Where? Where is she?" But they were looking straight at me.

---

Not being the Queen of anything, I am going to illustrate in my book how it allllllllll has been working.And they will call me so very fake. And I have to say I'm not anonymous, I just got caught up in the IBB. No. I was actually put on more lists than I know. I'm pretty sure the ones responsible for having chosen me is, and was, because of my stupid fucking b-day 9/22

How stupid is this?

Trying to stay alive, I found the richest men in all the world use ancient beliefs and want to dumb down all the ancient knowledge because if everyone else is stupid and ignorant, then the only ones left are the slaves --

The warlord understands PTSD and knows what it looks like to be a person trying to come out of isolation. It looks like a person dry heaving and having panic attack after panic attack while they try and calm down

Usually, what I imagine in my head is probably what a celebrity imagine too:

When I come out to try and say what happened to me, someone in the crowd says "You're an idiot!" and then the snowball of words thrown is the same as rocks, and invisible rocks will be thrown at me, and it might not even be a man paid to say I'm an idiot, they will probably be one of the regular masses who don't believe the military has been enslaved and run over by Hollywood and all the rest of the social media moguls.

Where have all the founders gone?

Mass spying took them away. I hope not. because they have some of the IP addresses and when I called the FBI they told me they can't help and I figured out that now I know why and it's because if we don't change now

There will be only me and the boss on the Internet, on whatever forum is left, with all his slaves. And will I be drowned out by the bully or will they read my words?

This is how it ends. And this is how it begins too..

March 6th 2018 was the beginning of the end.

I fight to steer America away from the Red Road, which is the same as the Trail of Tears.

The people must know "Cloudbursting is a business" and they want to enslave our minds and make us scream. They want us to beg for each and every necessity.

And when I offered these rich fools to my house for tea back in August 2016, they got some slaves on the WB to write poetry about "tea." And so much more.

And it's all coming out in my book.

I gotta go get back to work.

Sitting on page 440 is 6:46am my time and I am not a ghost or fake but real and alive and the war is slow and the tides changed March 7th when a loved one of mine who betrayed me shook uncontrollably while chopping vegetables and accidentally cut her own hand. She dropped the can lid down the garbage disposal and stuck her hand in and cut herself further on the metal edge of the can. She had to drive herself to the clinic and got three stitches. That was the retribution that was given to me and her as her guilt shook her soul and her guilt ate her up as she realized she betrayed her best friends daughter and when she did I hugged the betrayer as she shook and said "Youll be okay. I know whats going on and I love you too you know."

I'd known the lady since I was ten years old and the money man said her best friends daughter had done something wrong, but wouldn't tell her what. She said "Okay. Anything I can do to help the FBI" and the FBI drank a beer that night and cried because they felt they had no choice with that fucking heart attack device all mass murder is massive and mass spying is how it happens"

IT.

It's happening now and everyday.

The richest men in the world are screaming in terror, "Beanonnon beanonononon she's fake she's fake she's lieing nononononono" the richest men could not erase the evidence because it was in Hollywood and LA is currently having a massive exodus aren't they?

Wonder if they figured out that it was Hollywood moguls who set LA on fire in 2016.

I am a master of peace

Come, you masters of war
You that build the big guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks
You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain
You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you sit back and watch
While the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
While the young peoples' blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud

You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatenin' my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins
How much do I know
To talk out of turn?
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do
Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good?
Will it buy you forgiveness?
Do you think that it could?
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul
And I hope that you die
And your death will come soon
I'll follow your casket
On a pale afternoon
I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Okay.
Beesauce (03-10-2018)
Old 03-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 60

and that's what happens when you mess with a blabbermouth. if you n.p. would delete the quote, or not, it's all screenshot now. messy thing mass spying data content vomit exposure of why privacy is #1 important and should not be for sale. I found the hard way a lot of laws are missing and abuse is rampant

Last edited by Beesauce; 03-17-2018 at 10:53 PM..

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction