WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Research Section

Research Section When Googling isn't enough... Everyone's an expert in something. Post your research questions here to take advantage of our expertise!

Geology: The betoire

Old 02-26-2017, 01:30 AM
Cecile Marseile (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default Geology: The betoire

Hello everyone,

Im writing a non-fiction book about a gardener and her garden. The place is on a wetland and close to what french people call "The Betoire", a very special thing for the garden that exists in Normandie. It is very vital to the book, but I still cannot understand it completely. In english, its called the swallow hole, but theres not much information about it.

Do you know anything about it? Do you have a geologist friend that could help me?

Thank you!

Old 02-26-2017, 02:36 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,188

Originally Posted by Cecile Marseile View Post
Hello everyone,

Im writing a non-fiction book about a gardener and her garden. The place is on a wetland and close to what french people call "The Betoire", a very special thing for the garden that exists in Normandie. It is very vital to the book, but I still cannot understand it completely. In english, its called the swallow hole, but theres not much information about it.

Do you know anything about it? Do you have a geologist friend that could help me?

Thank you!

https://water.usgs.gov/edu/sinkholes.html

Any help?

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Research Section