WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello Again

Old 07-29-2018, 06:29 AM
BrokenPoem (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 5
Default Hello Again

Use to be KBR, but like BrokenPoem better. Thanks for reading! Kirk

Old 07-29-2018, 11:04 AM
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,117

At first I thought you had to change your name because youd been banned for being belligerent and disrespectful to others😀
Old 07-29-2018, 04:20 PM
BrokenPoem (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 5

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
At first I thought you had to change your name because youd been banned for being belligerent and disrespectful to others😀
How are you sir? Are you still editing? I think about that sometimes. But life is not yet free of major issues. Maybe when I'm dead I'll have more free time?! Good to see / talk to you again!
Old 07-29-2018, 05:23 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,117

Originally Posted by BrokenPoem View Post
How are you sir? Are you still editing? I think about that sometimes. But life is not yet free of major issues. Maybe when I'm dead I'll have more free time?! Good to see / talk to you again!

Im great!

Dont have time for anything but work these days, so not editing anymore.
Old 07-30-2018, 11:46 PM
Prodigalson (Online)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 452

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
KBR? Never! And Ed was my uncle...
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 722

Welcome, KBR

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:21 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

"...well, anything to help you feel more at home I suppose..." replied the goblin still waiting for someone to tell him how to go about this writing business, adding "...actually I've never written anything before so I'm quite excited but at least I've brought along a black hood and some matching black swimming trunks hoping that admin with her riding crop, batwoman mask, and tight corset might put me through my paces, meanwhile I guess I'm chatting with you now, but excuse me while I..., ...", and with that the goblin, somewhat fed up with rolling out the same old red carpet each time, decided upon a black carpet instead complete with hoods, whips, and chains, saying "...there you go then, can't say that we ever skimp on hospitality towards anyone new to our forum...", as the goblin then bid BrokenPoem forward into the forum's awaiting clutches

Old 08-13-2018, 07:00 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 722

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
" I've brought along a black hood and some matching black swimming trunks hoping that admin with her riding crop, batwoman mask, and tight corset might put me through my paces,

Oh Flea! I never knew!

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohican For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (08-16-2018)

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions