WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

! ! ! Game Magazine Looking For Writer ! ! !

Old 06-13-2011, 04:03 AM
enj_reviews (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0
Icon1 ! ! ! Game Magazine Looking For Writer ! ! !

Hello,

ENj Reviews have just started to role out a new magazine called ENj (Entertainment Networks Justified). It is a free online magazine.

Currently the Admin of the site is doing everything such as Graphics and the Articles for the magazine. He is not a confident writer and needs a person (or more) to fulfil the magazines full potential.

The magazine is always going to be about 5-20 pages long and no more. The categories for the magazine are Xbox360, PS3, NGP, 3DS, News, Reviews and Previews.

We are after a person who likes gaming themselves and buys games on a regular basis, as this would help when writing about a certain game. They must know English and have a good understanding of English punctuation and vocabulary. There is no maximum or minimum limit to which a Writer can produce atricles. You can even make up a video review which we would upload to YouTube.

Please note that this vacancy is not currently paying wages - it is more of a hobby thing! - but as the magazine becomes more popular we may consider pay outs!

See the site

(See attachment for an example of the magazine!)

Please send us a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg example.jpg (18.1 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by enj_reviews; 07-03-2011 at 09:14 AM..
Old 06-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Connor (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 11

I would love to write Xbox 36o, 3DS and Wii reviews or even 'future console' speculation stuff. contact me through Message on this or email

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 AM
enj_reviews (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Position is still open

Got a question? or want the job? Then email us: enjreviews AT gmail.com

We are currently working on our 2nd issue which is just now over 14 pages.

All issues get published on the 15th of each month!

-- REMEMBER --
ALL WORK GET'S PUBLISHED 100% GUARANTEED.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:11 PM
st0rmzxx (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default writer looking for a chance

Dear Enj_reviews

My name is Braxton Wilson.
(For short you can call me whatever floats your boat)

For many years now I have been interested in gaining the opportunity to write for a living; with particular interests in the field's of gaming magazines and online reviews.

I have an outrageous personality and love being creative with my writing and reviews. It is this trait of mine that perplexes many and often puts my reviews in a cut beyond the generic ones posted on many websites.

My love is for creative writing, for fictional purposes. This passion of mine partners extremely well with reviews on gaming related topics because of the way that I can construct reviews based on my creative background.

I would love to be able to get this chance to work for your magazine and prove myself worthy of the writing profession. Please, email me back to this address:
st0rmzxx@gmail.com
Old 02-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

Originally Posted by enj_reviews View Post

-- REMEMBER --
ALL WORK GET'S PUBLISHED 100% GUARANTEED.

That doesn't exactly bode well for quality.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Igor (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

I don't play on console (because don't plan even buy it, I okey with my PC and play not all new games only few new that sound not bad, for example this month I played Bioshock Infinite and Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm), and I reviewed only movies in my life. But since this job doesn't include payment for now, I can if you need it help with reviewing new games that I played I can do it fast and make it with a humor (and even dark humor if I allow with that) , my point I want to make original review that will be fun to read and will not look same as many reviews in other magazines (if you looking for this will be glad to help). But make too many reviews in month I agree only for paying (need more payment writer projects heh) Also I can make review about visual novels, and if you will need movie review in your magazine I always watch all new movies so will be glad to help with it. If you interested write me in this web-site if not sorry that took your time.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds