WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Professional and affordable editing/writing services.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:29 AM
singphantom7 (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 125
Default Professional and affordable editing/writing services.

Iíve been in the publishing industry for over ten years, first as a contributing writer at Writerís Digest. I completed my BA in English with a concentration in writing at Southern New Hampshire University and got my start as an editor at Writerís Beat Quarterly. I also edited for new and seasoned authors at J. Ellington Ashton Press before finally settling into my position as senior editor for The Oddville Press. I now run my own full-time editing and writing business at The Espresso Editor.

My rates are competitive. I am passionate about providing affordable, quality editing because I am also a devoted reader and author. Rather than show you how I would write it if it were my piece, I show you how to improve your writing in your own style. I truly enjoy editing, and I am determined to give my clients the best service in the industry.

You may contact me at www.espressoeditor.com or e-mail me at hollymkothe@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="images/smilies/coffee.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Cocoa" class="inlineimg" />
The Following User Says Thank You to singphantom7 For This Useful Post:
Devon (03-31-2015)

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds