WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Antonio Cappelletti

Old 02-14-2011, 02:51 PM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

Hello, lovely Lady D.

I could always order tinted windows, you know. But I normally wouldn't be up and driving around during the day, sunblock and tinted windows notwithstanding. It's very difficult for us to even be awake during the day. Although I can be up, and even walking around on a very cloudy day, it's like having the worst jet-lag ever. Not fun, and I wouldn't recommend it.

Would I pay any price for a fairy-tale ending? Honey. I'm pretty much immortal, young and beautiful forever. The price? - a few pints of blood a night. I think I've been there, done that.

I have met demons, unfortunately. They stink. They are also very strong, usually angry, and are best avoided. I have not killed any, to my knowledge. They are impossible to kill, as far as I know.

And as to your last question, I spend the average day sleeping, and when I wake I shower and then eat - which may or may not involve hunting. Then I tend to any business that needs tending to, then I might enjoy myself with a boy, or less often, a girl - and that may or may not involve teeth and blood, by the way, lest you think I am the very basest of creatures.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:54 AM
LadyDomino (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 12

Charming as ever Anthony, and you hardly know me .

I suppose I have always immagined you driving a sporty black lambogeini with tinted windows, always exceeding speed limits, never crashing, never getting caught. Being out and about at dawn and dusk, stretching your waking hours to the limits of comfortability.

Would you pay the price for invincibility?

Where do demons originate from? Do they tend to like to kill vampires?

You've not mentioned Rue for a few days, is everything alright between you?

Insanity is repeating the same action over and over, expecting the same result.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:09 AM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

Hello again, Lady D.

I am at times out at Dawn and Dusk - and love taking risks, just not the Lambourghini kind.

And I suppose whether or not I would pay the price for invincibility would depend entirely on the price. I would certainly not go into it without knowing the price exactly.

I have no idea where demons come from - and no, they don't usually go after us. I've known some vampires who strive to become demons, and so work for them. Me, I don't work for anyone but me - and I've no desire to be anything other than my gorgeous self.

As to Rue - she left in a bit of a huff. I dont think shes upset with me in particular, but she got very upset with a friend of mine. I don't know what her problem is, but I know it's a big one. Anyway, I lent her a car and driver. I'll know where she went soon enough.

Last edited by thisangel; 02-17-2011 at 09:05 AM..
Old 02-17-2011, 08:19 AM
LadyDomino (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 12

What upset Rue? And who was the friend of your? Another vampire?

Old 02-18-2011, 05:52 AM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

I'm not sure what exactly upset her. My friend Eve (who is a vampire, yes, albeit a young one) - acquired some party favors for use in my club here in Dublin. The moment Rue saw the package she got upset. Bit it wasn't about the drugs. Mortals will always use drugs, and we will always use mortals - Rue knows that. It was something else.

Anyway, I'll know more soon.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:11 AM
LadyDomino (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 12

What type of friend is Eve?

When you say Eve is a young friend, do you mean she's new to being a vampire, or she was made when her mortal self was not very old?

Was Eve rude to Rue? Or did Eve try to sell drugs to one of Rue's friends?

What else could have upset Rue?

Old 02-22-2011, 08:05 PM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

Hello yet again, Lady D.

Eve is an aquaintance who thinks she is a better friend than she is. However, she's a good cub manager, and she knows where to get all the best party favors to flavor the mortals with.

And by young I mean young vampire. I doubt she's over a century.

No, Eve wasn't rude to Rue. I think she's quite terrified of her. I might have had something to do with that. Introducing Eve to Rue went just as I had planned. Perfectly executed, if I do say so myself. And no she didn't try to sell drugs to one of Rue's friends. I don't even think Rue has friends.

As to what else could have upset my maker? God only knows. She's probably upset that she fell off the wagon again. She might be upset with me as well. I did push her a bit. But I simply want her to be content and strong and she can't get either of those things by denying herself!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:36 AM
LadyDomino (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 12

Originally Posted by thisangel View Post
Hello yet again, Lady D.
Getting bored of my never ending questions yet Anthony?

No, Eve wasn't rude to Rue. I think she's quite terrified of her. I might have had something to do with that. Introducing Eve to Rue went just as I had planned. Perfectly executed, if I do say so myself.

Yes, you are showing your arrogance again Anthony , So how did you "plan" their meeting? Why was it important to engineer their meeting?

And no she didn't try to sell drugs to one of Rue's friends. I don't even think Rue has friends.
Who you mind if she did have friends?

As to what else could have upset my maker? God only knows.
You don't sound very concerned about Rue.

Now I hope you don't mind me asking yet another personal question. Do or did you ever beleive in the stories in the christian bible?

Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 AM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

Originally Posted by LadyDomino View Post
Getting bored of my never ending questions yet Anthony?
I don't get bored, Lady D. Ever.

Yes, you are showing your arrogance again Anthony , So how did you "plan" their meeting? Why was it important to engineer their meeting?
It's not arrogance if it's true - it's brilliance. And the planning was simply taking advantage of circumstance. All the most successful people do, you know.

Who you mind if she did have friends?
No, I wouldn't mind if Rue had friends. Why should I?

[COLOR=Red]You don't sound very concerned about Rue.[COLOR]
Rue is well able to take care of herself.

Now I hope you don't mind me asking yet another personal question. Do or did you ever beleive in the stories in the christian bible?
I don't mind at all. And yes, at one point I did believe in the Christian religion and bible, with all the terrified faith of a child of the 16th century.

Do I now? Not really.

Nice chatting with you, as always, Lady D.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Myfriendscallme (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 30

Hi Anthony,

I would just like to clarify something with you.

How do you invade unwanted attention about your business adventures?

Ie how do you explain that you own all these businesses at your age? do you use aliases?

Or do you shut up shop every so often and move on to a new city?

One last thing, Do you avoid relationships with humans in fear of killing them or if they find out what you really are?

Thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 02:16 AM
thisangel (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 150

Hello, Myfriendscallme. Nice name. It made me smile.

To answer your questions in order of asking -

I'll assume you meant to say how do I avoid unwanted attention in my business ventures. Not "invade". Although that is funny, as I have definitely been party to more than a few invasions of those persons who may have given me unwanted attention.

In truth, avoiding unwanted attention is surprisingly simple. I do everything through corporation, accountant, and solicitor. If it is absolutely needed that I perform some business duty myself - and it very rarely is - I make sure it's done after sunset. I am, after all, a very busy and very wealthy man, and in this modern 24-hour world, arrangements can always be made.

Owning many businesses at my apparent age isn't that unusual. I'm in my twenties, and if anyone ever asks, I look young for my age.

I don't ever shut up shop, but I have often used a proxy, faked my own death and become my own heir. It's simpler that you'd think, if you have enough money.

And no, I don't avoid relationships with humans. I have a few around. I rarely kill the ones I like.

Thanks for your questions.

Talk soon.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics