WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

Myworld magazine submissions wanted

Old 03-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Ethan Blake (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 347
Send a message via AIM to Ethan Blake Send a message via Skype™ to Ethan Blake
Icon14 Myworld magazine submissions wanted

I am the editor of a new magazine seeking submissions from straight,Jewish, left handed people with Ginger hair and one blue eye. Contributors must be between the ages of twenty three years and twenty three years and two days old at time of issue. I am looking for short stories [75k minword count] about SJLHGHOBE (See above) relating to their experiences in a very exclusionist world.

PM me your submission at WB, Only SJLHGHOBE'S will receive notification.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'THERE MAY BE TROUBLE AHEAD!'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ethan Blake; 03-27-2012 at 06:08 AM..
Old 03-28-2012, 12:06 PM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Hi Ethan,
Does it matter which eye is blue? And could you back date the issue so that I am eligible to submit?

Last edited by luckyme; 03-28-2012 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: typo corrected
The Following User Says Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:
Ethan Blake (03-28-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 AM
Ethan Blake (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 347
Icon10

Hey LuckyMe,
This magazine only caters for SJLHGHOBE as you can see there is NO letter specifying position of your blue eye, however, due to tight deadlines, production schedules, medical examinations, not to mention sheer bloody mindedness, we regret we are unable to 'Back Date' (although I can assure you that we don't mind people telling lies on their submissions.)
Best regards
D

Old 03-29-2012, 02:35 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Hi Ethan,

To bad I recently dyed my hair, it no longer is ginger but orange with purple streaks dipped in green. No letter for that either.
I no longer fit the profile. S Yes J yes, L yes, G sadly no, OBE perhaps if I walk into a door.

The Following User Says Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:
Ethan Blake (03-29-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 02:59 AM
Ethan Blake (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 347

aahhaa! yet another minority publishing opportunity !LOL. it really wouldn't surprise me if somebody does pick up on this!
Best regarrds
D

Old 03-29-2012, 03:03 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

What about BBFDWTDATC ? (Blind Black Female Dwarf With Three Dogs And Two Cats?)

Old 03-29-2012, 03:35 AM
Ethan Blake (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 347
Icon10

You know my Mum ?

Old 03-29-2012, 03:44 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Am I your mum? Son! I thought I'd never see you again! Child you have no idea how long I've been searching for you after your father took of with that GYHUH (Giant YellowHaired Ugly Hunchback).

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets