Does this describe you?
* Do not ask questions to try to understand new things.
* Carry a fixed set of unchanging beliefs that all data must conform to.
* Are not interested in truth, evidence, or facts, but only in defending the views of already established conventional beliefs.
* Are willing to lie and deceive to preserve your own views, which are your true master.
* Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things you know little or nothing about.
* Are quick to label as a fraud any other person who has experienced supernatural occurrences and has tried to explain them.
* Scoff and ridicule what you oppose instead of using unbiased analysis.
* Insist that everything unknown and unexplained must have a conventional, "normal" explanation.
* Are unable to adapt your existing beliefs to new ideas and deny data that doesn't fit into your beliefs.
* When all conventional explanations for a phenomenon are ruled out, are not able to accept paranormal ones.