WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

Monkeybars - new ebook/market site

Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 PM
PeteMalicki (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing
Official Member

Thanks 85
Default Monkeybars - new ebook/market site

Yo yo kids,

I discovered an interesting new site which deals with ebooks, music, short films etc. It's an e-marketplace. Interestingly, it's been tied in with social networking and pyramid-style rewards schemes.

Basically, it looks like Lulu or similar where you can post your work, nominate a price and keep a large percentage of the profits from your sales. The person who invited you to join gets a small cut. The site doesn't seem to take any percentage of its own and assumedly is working on the advertising principle.

My book is currently featured on their homepage. If you want to join, follow the link below and get connected to my network and get rewards in the realms of 5 massive cents per sale. Awesome, right?
https://www.monkeybars.net/pub/join/2856

I like what they've done with social networking in the site. Be interested to hear what others think.

Pete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Short+Sweet Theatre needs good writers to become
Old 03-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Nnathan (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 4

INteresting

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets