WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Sylas Brookey

Old 09-07-2012, 05:40 PM
mskraizy (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 4
Default Sylas Brookey

Hey ya'll, I'm Sylas Brookey. I go by Sylas, but some people call meh Sonny. I live here in Glass, Kentucky. It's a small little somethin, I dun even think we on the map! Ha HA! I work on the ranch wit the rest of mah family. Ain't too many of us tho. Just ma and pa and my best good friend Pig. It's always a sunny day here in Glass so I'm always going to the apple orchard every morning and sometimes even in the evening. Sometimes, Pig and I like to do mud racin, 'specialleh when it do rain and its all nice and slippereh! I got a bit of'a lisp, so my s's do slide a lil, I hate when people talk about my strong country accent and how I sound so I tends to stay away from the city folk. But dere's dis girl who stayed down here in Glass for a couple weeks who came from the City and I can't stop thinkin bout her. She was so purdeh, I had never seen a beauty like her. But I know she'd neva go for a country boy like me. She dress too fancy for mud racing and I can't neva get her to spend an evenin wit me at the orchard, so I guess I should turn my ol' eyes onto somethin differnt.

Golly, I talked alot about that gal when I'm s'posed to be talkin bout me! Heh heh!! I'se sorry ya'll. Oh, I gotta go. Gotta help ma get dinner ready. We havin chicken tonight!

Old 09-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

Hey Sylas, Nice to meet you. So how long have you had Pig? Just to double check, is he a pig? What do you plan to do the nest time you see the pretty girl? Do your parents speak like you?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 AM
mskraizy (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 4

Ha haaa good heavens no!! Pig ain't a "pig", well maybe when it comes to his dinner plate but no. He's jus a big boy who likes to eat a lot! Ha haaa, i gotta tell Pig that one! His real name is Dennis Rutger, he lives on a farm down by the mountain where the apple orchard is. He HAS a pig he calls Wilbur like the pig from the spider book ma used to make me read at nights. We actually met at that orchard, his family owns that property.

Ummmm, if you talkin bout mah accent, yeah they have em to but nobody has my lissshp. Actually a bit of a mystery where mine jumped in from and I wanna get rid of it but ma says that it makes me, me! So I kinda learned to jus deal wit it. Nobody I know cares about dat so I tends to forgeddaboutit most times. But it became clearly obvious that I was differnt when Shydneh came. Thats the gal I was speakin of afore.

She done left now but I plan to go find her. I love er and she loves me! She said so and I don't think she lyin, but she probably jus doesn't wanna tell non'a her city folk friends she's in love with a guy like me. I hope she get over dat when I go to see'a. Imma dress real niiiiice too, she gone be shocked when she see meh!!

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics