WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Ryan Pillar

Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Cloverish (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 82
Default Ryan Pillar

Hey friends, unless you aren't, but why would you be any enemy of mine? You aren't an enemy of my sis are you? I dont do well with enemies of hers. She has already been through too much to have enemies. I make sure she never has them, or at least never knows about them. Now that that is squared away, back to me. I was thinking of a tat. I dont have any now, i'm more of a piercing guy, but i think adding one will be a new experience. Oh woah! Almost forgot the biggest part here, I'm 22 with a 20 year old sis and I'm Ryan. My job... my job... well that there isn't my selling point. Bosses don't hire guys with as many piercings as i have. I dont go overboard, believe me, but i have my reasons. I could go all day, but i wont. Something else to add? I have a knack for getting people to say things to me. It's a gift really, or a curse, look at it as you will. Now i got to go. My sis isn't in the best of shape and i have to make sure she is okay.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:56 AM
LostCauseRebel (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 2

Hi Ryan, nice to meet you. I don't know your sister, and I sure ain't an enemy of her, don't worry. But I'd like to get to know a little more about the girl, if you don't mind talking about her. What has she been through exactly, and what kind of enemies are you referring to? I figure you care a lot about her, but what about your parents?

And I'd also like to talk about you . What kind of tattoo were you thinking about, something with a deeper meaning to it? And what's with all the piercings? Not that there's something wrong with body art, but are they only for aesthetic reasons?

It also sounded like you are between jobs at the moment, what did you do before that? Any other occupation in sight, yet?

I hope your sister is alright, and that you find the time to drop by again, soon.
"A pat on the back now to an artist could one day result in your favorite film, or the cartoon you love to get stoned watching, or the song that saves your life. Discourage an artist, you get absolutely nothing in return, ever."
Old 07-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Cloverish (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 82

That's good to hear. I don't mind bragging about my little sis to anyone. She is in university right now and is going to make something out of her self.

Our parents are the root of the problem, man! A dead beat, abusive, dad and a always out of it mother. That is the stem of her problems right there! My parents are the reason for the enemies! My damn dad thought it was cool to fall into debt with the wrong crowd, then die on us and pass the debt down to his ever willing children! One last punch before he was out of commission. We practically raised our selves in that household. Scars, man. Literal and metaphorically.

Now my mood ain't no where good. Tch, I'll tat just for the hell of it. A Pheonix. They rise from the ashes. That seems up my alley. Right across my back.
The piercings? I was a teen before! My mom tried to clean up her act after she was on her own. Tried. Wanted to be a mother now, but I wouldn't leave her in the same room as my sis. She would fall back onto her old habits. I added my piercing when I was young. Same old tale. I was looking for attention. I wanted it way back when, when I still cared. Who doesn't want a mothers love? Now I don't. Any attempt to rebuild burned bridges I rightfully ignore.

Jobs? You got something I might be interested in? I tried to fit in. To hide behind a suit and a desk, but it wasn't for me. I was ordered to take out my piercings, but I didn't so out I was. Maybe I will look for something more me. A tattoo artist. I can draw.

Yeah, I hope so too. She was attacked and cant remember a thing now. Nothing! She is a blank slate.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:25 PM
glwwlg (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 76

I knew a woman once many years ago, who owned a tattoo parlor in Houston. She said she would not put a tat on a person that came below the wrist, on or above the neck. That seems reasonable. There are so many people that get them in places that cannot be hidden, and someday you might get a good job offer where they find having exposed tats, whatever, unacceptable.

My stepson is a very successful tattoo artist and he has only 1 tiny one showing, and it doesn't look like a tat till you get very close to examine it. He has nearly full sleeves on his arms and stuff on his back and legs.

And no, I don't have any. Grew up in the wrong era.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics