WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Jesse

Old 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Wind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 15
Default Jesse

Hello! Hi! My name is Jesse and I'm so very, very excited to talk to you. They donít usually let me talk to people, and that quite awful because I get very bored but now itís okay because I can now talk to you. Hi!!
Okay, okay, I need to calm down now or theyíll sedate me again. So my name I Jesse, but I think I already said that, my memory doesnít serve me very wellÖ.oh well. I donít really remember my surname because I havenít used it for so long. I think Iím fourteen or fifteen, no wait Iím fifteen! Yes that right Iím fifteen years old Iím sure of itÖkind of. What Iím absolutely sure of is that I have black hair and blue eyes. Yes, that right, absolutely sure!

You see I was kind of at this lab for a very long time, so most of my memories are a little hazy. I know I was very little when they got me here, but Iím not sure how old I was.
Anywise Iím here because I produce energy. Like real energy, really, really!!! Iím not sure how I do it, but I do. Itís like this little warm light inside me and I can make it spread through my body or even out of it if I want to. The problem is that it really hurts when energy leaves my body. Itís not that bad when it just sips through me, but doctors at this lab, they connect me to this machine and it really, really hurts when I have to give the energy away to it. I always cry and often faint, because the pain is too intense for my body to handle.

Iím not sure why do doctors need all that energy the take from me, but Iím pretty sure that it has to do with medicine, and I have two proofs;
1. They are doctors.
2. They used my energy to restore Penny back to life.

Yup, I saved a life; I didnít even know I could do that. But now that I know that I can, nobody needs to die anymoreÖnot anymoreÖ Uh sorry I wandered. To clear things up, Pennyís real name is Penelope, but she lets me call her Penny because she is my friend. One day this doctor came and told me she died, but that they can still bring her back if they use my energy. That day I worked very hard to produce as much energy as possible. I fainted again from exhaustion, but it was all worth it, because the doctors seemed satisfied and next day Penny came back and thanked me because I saved her life. She looked completely fine, like she never died in a first place, thatís how good of job I did.

Penny is one of my three friends. My second friend is Berna. Her full name is Bernadette and she doesnít like it when I call her Berna, so I donít call her that in front of her because I donít want her to be mad at me and stop being my friend. Berna is a very, very big lady and she can sometimes be really scary so I always do as she says. She cleans the padded room where I sleep and washes me and clothes me. She says itís absurd that Iím fifteen and that I canít take care of myself, and she says that I should stop acting like a toddler. She often curses at me and grumbles and complains, but I know she doesnít mean any of it. She is just tired because her job is hard and I am absolutely useless for anything that isnít harvesting energy. I tried to be less useless and to take care of myself, but I donít know how. Nobody ever thought me thatÖ

I havenít seen my third friend in a very long time. His name was Toby and he was a lab rat. I loved Toby so very much, and he was actually my first friend ever. Doctors gave Toby to me when I was ten, and we played all the time. He would climb up my clothes and tickle me and I would pet him and feed him. He was my bestest friend in the whole world, but after few months the doctors took Toby away from me and never gave him back. I tried to ask where he is but they didnít answer me because they never answer me. I miss him very much.

Okay I ran out of things to say, so by, by for now!

Old 05-26-2013, 11:27 PM
tchtkrmkc (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Nice to meet you Jesse!

Are you happy with how you are living? Do you like the doctors?
What do you like to doing in your free time?

around the neck...

with a rope...
Old 05-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Wind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 15

Hello there, it's very, very nice too meet you too!
I...I'm not really happy with how I live. I mean it all hurts a lot and doctors are not nice and they ignore me and nobody wants to play with me. They never let me out of the room so i pretty much can't do anything but wait for them to come back for more testings. I usually play with my hair or something and that makes Berna mad, because my hair then gets really hard to comb.

Last edited by Wind; 05-27-2013 at 01:10 AM..
Old 06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
MJFaraldo (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 9

Hi Jesse

If you could leave the lab, would you do it? Where would you go? Is there any special place that you would like to visit?
Old 06-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Wind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 15

Hello! Hello!

I don’t really think that I could leave the lab. They have it to secured, and even if did leave I really don't know where I would go. I don't remember anything about my life before the lab. Besides all my friends are here. Penny is here and Berna is here, and even though I can't see him, I know Toby is somewhere in here too. I would never leave them.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics