WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Todd Jared Kaine

Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
teenwriter (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Location: Wait.... are you trying to stalk me?!?! Fine, it's 42
Thanks 20
Default Todd Jared Kaine

So I'm supposed to describe myself, huh? Well, my name's Todd. Todd Kaine. I'm sixteen, in tenth grade, and pretty much homeless.
Well, not really homeless. I live at this place called Teen House. You see, I had a twin sister names Tanya. Had being the key word--she died when we were thirteen. Her death hit me in a big way, but what made it worse was my parents didn't seem to really care about me anymore. So I ran away, and ended up at Teen House.
It's not bad, living here. I've got two really great friends, Josiah Kasman and Jonathan Cooper. There's some girls in my building too.
But then, there's THIS girl.
Her name's Jessica; she just moved in. She's a bit closed off--her first day, she told me she didn't trust anyone.
And I think I've started falling for her.
I've tried to hint at it, but she doesn't seem to get it. And I'm certain she doesn't feel the same for me.
And, something really weird happened. So we were on the bus home (the teens in our building had gone shopping), and she's holding this candle she bought. And then, all of a sudden, it just lights! No matches, no nothing! It was terrifying! So I bump my shoulder into her, she glares at me, and the candle goes out. I'd think that I was seeing things, but I know I wasn't! Man, I've got to talk to her about this...

Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 PM
Saving Annabel (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 3

Hello, Todd.

If you don't mind me asking, how did your sister die? How did her death impacted your life? Do you miss your parents? Do you think they are looking for you?

What do you do in the Teen House? Do you still go to school?

You didn't talk much about Josiah Kasman and Jonathan Cooper. Who are they? How did you all became friends?

What do you think Jessica is? Are you gonna figure out what she is? And why do you like her?
Old 01-27-2013, 06:34 AM
teenwriter (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Location: Wait.... are you trying to stalk me?!?! Fine, it's 42
Thanks 20

Hello, Annabel.

My sister was killed in a car accident. Long story short. I miss her awfully, but my parents, not so much. My dad was never around much in the first place, and my mom was always hanging out with Tanya, not me. After three years, though, I'm pretty sure they gave up looking for me. That's if they ever started.

I still go to school, there's one just on the border of Teen House's property, that's were we all go. As for what else I do, pretty normal stuff, I guess. Hang out with my friends, play on my laptop, stuff like that.

Well, Josiah and Jon are the other two boys in my building. As for being friends, it all started out just talking guy stuff with Jon, who moved in about two weeks after I did. Then about a year later Josiah moved in, and he was pretty sick with only having his two sisters, Natalie and Renee, for company, so he joined in our group.

And Jessica...I have no idea what she is. I mean, I live in a normal world. The only werewolves, vampires, and shapeshifters are confined to the library. Heck yeah, I'm gonna try and figure out how she lit that candle. And as for liking her...I have no clue. She looks younger than she is, actually she looks a lot like my sister. I--I just don't know.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics