WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Blog Series: What A Ride

Old 09-02-2015, 12:21 PM
charleswhaley (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 23
Default Blog Series: What A Ride

Hey everyone, I live a pretty crazy life and I decided to write about it. I've started a blog to tell my story. Highlights include living in the woods, hitchhiking, train hopping, festivals, rainbow gatherings, and more.

It's a work-in-progress because I've been through quite a bit, so if you like it keep checking back for new posts.

www.captainchucke.blogspot.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:57 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 230

Hello charleswhaley.

I look forward to your blog. It sounds like you've lived a life full of many adventures.

You might want to treat each adventure as a seperate blog... or write a short story about it...

Many writers envy people like you because they don't have a full life to fall back on for ideas which they can write about.

I've lived a similar life like yours. So I'm really looking forward to reading about yours.

Have a nice writing day.

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds