WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Let Me Introduce Myself

Old 01-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Flame (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon10 Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Flame, and I love to write. I am interested in genres like sci-fantasy, sci-fiction and Most fiction. I am leaning on the idea that writing is a great coping mechanism. I want to better my writing. I am hoping that I will be better when I post here and there on these forums. I want to think that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
If it is meant to be it will work for the better. I would like to give more details about myself. I from Fort Worth, Texas. I like reading books, watching TV, learning how to cook.
I want this to be a place where i can share my writing. Please, allow me to introduce myself I am Flame.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:07 PM
max crash (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 404

welcome to the site,

let me say first that I am a cranky old man and always tells the truth (as I see it).

but I usually take it easy on new-bes

it will be your third or so post when you know what to expect from me.

I'm just returned to the site from a six or so month break and have only post a few things, so far this time.

if you want to read them please do and get in the first punch. on that same line I suggest you review some of the other writing and post on them as well. it helps us get to know you and you to know us.

I will add that my writings sometimes use the "FFFFFFF' word and may not be to your taste.

I write syfy, and YA coming of age Romeo and Juliet stories

enjoy the site and I hope to see some of your post

Max Crash

PS watch the spacing as you post things this site has a problem and will mash them all together.

Last edited by max crash; 01-22-2016 at 03:09 PM..
Old 01-22-2016, 05:38 PM
Flame (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon6 Hey Max Crash, Thanks For Honesty

Hey its Flame,
How are you today, I appreciate a persons honesty in any matter. I want to say that you are a great example for those who just bring themselves higher than others based on a biased opinion lacking actually fact. There are other are some more details about me you should now know. I am a Mhmr client. That means I see a psychiatrist and writing is one of my coping skills. Mhmr stands for Mental Health Mental Retardation, and I have Schizophrenia. I am very open about what I go through. I don't ask for pity only understanding. I know you may not care, but it does make it easier not to hide things like this.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:02 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,119

Welcome flame.
Don't worry, when Max is no longer high, he will make more sense. It's Friday night😀
Old 01-22-2016, 07:19 PM
max crash (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 404

nice come back

we're going to get along just fine.

welcome to the site ('and I really mean it this time' - you have to picture Gracho Marx tapping his cigar for that to make sense.)

max crash

I'll watch for your post, unless you'd rather I didn't
Old 01-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,375

Originally Posted by Flame View Post
I am Flame.
I so wanna write that my nickname is Moth Man.

But that might imply an inescapable attraction to you.

So comment on a few people's posts then post your stuff and let's get it on.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:07 PM
pswgear (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 121
Send a message via Skype™ to pswgear

Welcome, and jump right in!

Go find some stories and let the writers know what you think.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Miki (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 11
Default Introduction

Good Morning Flame from Texas, my name is mikiel from ND and am also new -- as of 2 months ago. Am looking forward to your writing, your interests are similar to mine -- whatever that means. Have a fun day.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Flame (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon7 Hey thanks for the advice guys and girls of the forum

I appreciate all of you replying to the post it means a lot to me . I don't have much time to talk right now but i will write later and read the post soon as I can.
yours truly,
Flame.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:59 AM
DavidWright (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default professional academic writer

David is a professional academic writer at one of the leading writing help services providing company in UK - Quality Assignment who help university students to write an assignment, dissertation, essay and coursework.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Flame (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon7 Hey David, Thanks for the reply it is nice to meet you

Hey David it is Flame here replying to your post. It is very nice to meet you and I would like to say that I think you do a lot of college kids a big favor. Anywho I would like to be the first to tell you that I am almost fully enrolled into Independence University and I really am looking forward to going to college. I may even try to get job as a file clerk or office assistant. That way i can get hands on experience. Where would you suggest i start? Just thought I ask?

yours truly,
Flame
Old 01-28-2016, 05:44 AM
Bagit (Offline)
Dungeon Keeper
Administration

Thanks 491

Well, you're one post away from immortality.. . Five posts gets you the "key" to unlock your potential, Flame. Lay a few lines on us somewhere!

Welcome to the Beat!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:23 AM
Flame (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon7 Thanks For The Advice

I want to thank you for your advice. I have a lot on my plate and need time to respond as I would like to . Today it seems I have a lot on my mind and don't know how to deal with it all. But at the current time there is always a lot on y mind. So it is getting to be the norm of things.

Thanks for the tip. Yours truly,
Flame.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:34 PM
max crash (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 404

maybe it would be best to say what is on your mind. we'll take text and forget about the English grammar stuff.

yes I'm pushing - it my job.

max
Old 02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
timgoodwin (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 2

Originally Posted by Flame View Post
My name is Flame, and I love to write. I am interested in genres like sci-fantasy, sci-fiction and Most fiction. I am leaning on the idea that writing is a great coping mechanism. I want to better my writing. I am hoping that I will be better when I post here and there on these forums. I want to think that I can do anything that I put my mind to.
If it is meant to be it will work for the better. I would like to give more details about myself. I from Fort Worth, Texas. I like reading books, watching TV, learning how to cook.
I want this to be a place where I can share my writing. Please, allow me to introduce myself I am Flame.
Greetings Flame and welcome from one newcomer to another. Hope to see ya around. Best, Tim

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions