WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Old 01-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Koin (Offline)
Noteworthy
Official Member

Thanks 9
Default 19

I joined this site when I was 19. I'm turning 26. The only reason I came back was because my girlfriend wanted to read everything I wrote. I read it to myself and the critiques, and decided this place is awesome! This forum literally helped my writing progress. I have built more and progressed on things that I have posted here. I wont be on all the time, maybe monthly, but this forum helped me build the confidence to keep writing.

And now that I'm older, I fully expect for everyone to be just as harsh. I've been procrastinating writing a book. I'm 30,000 words in to something I posted here but slightly revamped. My goal is to finish a book by August. If you don't think I can do it, read my 19/20 year old self old posts.

I'm back. And if Tau is still the mod...THANKS FOR THE CRITICISM AND MOTIVATION. You don't appreciate it until you're older but it made me a better writer.

No one knows me, but I'm an oldie and a goodie. From the hood, rags to less rags.

Koin out.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 230

Well, welcome back, Koin.

Like you, my work has gotten better by being here.

I don't know if this helps, but I once worked on a screenplay for FIVE years. Last year I finally finished it and am now glad I didn't trash it.

The quality of the feedback here is magical. Looking forward to reading your work and invite you to check out mine.

Have a nice writing day.

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions