WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Look for other novice writers :D

Old 12-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Fail writer (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Default Look for other novice writers :D

Hello there everyone. I want to reach out to other writing novices like myself to share ideas and look over each others works.

I taken up writing as a hobby and i really don't have many friends all that keen on it. So i often find myself writing and not really being able to share most of it or even getting an opinion. Very rarely I do, but when it happens it's for the most part very informative. ^^

So if any novice writers or more advanced writers would like a writing buddy, please message me or post here, thank your for your time.

I'm into fiction. Most of what i write about appears in my head in the form of anime.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:41 PM
marigold_2015 (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 2

Hi Fall Writer I would love to have a writing buddy although I mostly write horror and thrillers, a few drama. I wrote a Sailor Moon anime fanfiction story once though, but if you're into horrors and thrillers, then I'd love to be a writing buddy with you Take care.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Savoretti (Offline)
Scribbler
Official Member

Thanks 3

Hi. I'm not much of an anime guy, but that's actually exactly why I'm replying. I feel like the more I understand about everyone's interests the better I will be at making both things that I like and things that other people like. I can come as close to perfect as I can.

I'm practically always available and while I personally am a bit too much of a procrastinator at writing I seem to be good with helping people along through writers block, and maybe having a writing buddy would help me get more work done faster.

Anyways, I'm always available through here for anyone who needs it (I'm a nobody, but I'm a helpful nobody) and if you feel like working with me just let me know.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:31 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 230

Howdy Fail writer.

You said: ((I'm into fiction. Most of what i write about appears in my head in the form of anime.))

I'm not sure, but isn't anime drawn stories? Comic books? Hmm...

I don't know if this is helpful to you, but when I get an idea for a fiction story, I play it over and over in my mind as if it were a movie, until it feels right, then I try to find the the words to do it justice. Sometimes that works for me. Sometimes not.

In anycase, I think you'll find WB very supportive for your efforts. So, here's a hearty "Welcome aboard!"

I'm looking forward to reading some of your work.

Have a nice writing day.

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:14 AM
Aiden (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Hi Fail Writer! I'm new here too. Personally I'm not an anime guy but hopefully some of the folks here might be able to help you out. As for me, I'm more into psychological horror and stuffs. Anyway, maybe I'll be seeing you around?
Old 01-18-2016, 05:38 PM
INFINILoki (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

HI I'm new as well! I'm also I into anime and totally understand what you mean by seeing it in your head as such. I'm into Adventure/Fantasy/Romance and Humor and I want to get into Mystery/Thriller/Horror if I can, but not sure how I'll do at writing about it.

I definitely consider myself a novice! I haven't actually finished any stories yet, but I love to write them! Also I'm pretty great at making hooks, but I haven't had any ideas that scream at me to finish yet so...well I take that back I have two!

I've held onto them for years, but I don't feel confidant enough in my skills to make them turn out how I want them, so I haven't started them yet.
I'm just holding onto them till I feel like I can do them justice.

I would love to be writing buddies though! and I'm good at giving advice on things, or ideas, even if I can't put them into practice myself just yet.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions