WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Debut Novelist

Old 12-28-2015, 01:46 AM
rohangovenkar (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Debut Novelist

HI.. I am Rohan Govenkar, from Goa, India. I got my novel published recently through Pirates Publishing, India, and it's called '1000 Kilograms of Goa'. The books is about four friends on a reunion-vacation to Goa, and one of them has discovered a treasure map that could guide them to an ancient treasure left behind by the kings of Vijayanagara. So, this book is all about their journey in discovering that treasure, and all the adventure they have while on it's pursuit.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:53 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,313

Originally Posted by rohangovenkar View Post
HI.. I am Rohan Govenkar, from Goa, India. I got my novel published recently through Pirates Publishing, India, and it's called '1000 Kilograms of Goa'. The books is about four friends on a reunion-vacation to Goa, and one of them has discovered a treasure map that could guide them to an ancient treasure left behind by the kings of Vijayanagara. So, this book is all about their journey in discovering that treasure, and all the adventure they have while on it's pursuit.

HI... I am Nick Pierce and I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Ain't never got a novel published but if all the stuff I posted here was made into one a family of four would not need wiping paper for a year. It would be a fitting end for many of the subjects I have covered.

Butt enough about us for now. What say you we give other people who are putting their work up on this site our opinions in an effort to help them along?

Are you with me in this arduous and marginally rewarding adventure , Rohan?
Old 12-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Miki (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 11
Default 1000 Kilograms of Goa

Hi Rohan, this sounds like my kind of book, will be watching for it. I'm new here so haven't done any story posting but plan to sooner rather than later.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions